Lol you guys talk shit about me which I personally find hilarious more than anything. Bunch of faceless...

Lol you guys talk shit about me which I personally find hilarious more than anything. Bunch of faceless, scared pussies participating in beta behaviour anonymously over the internet. Remember, face to face you would ALL respect me, you probably couldnt even maintain eye contact with me. My bench press is more than 99.9% of this boards deadlift. I bench 465lbs. Are you deadlifting that much? Thats what I thought. My arms are literally stronger than your legs. Fuck off. Leave me the FUCK alone.

Thread closed. Replies will be deleted.

K

kek

Just curious as to why you always feel you need to validate yourself? It shows you're insecure man, which is quite beta.

All the best man, hopefully you can change for the better.

Why he always take pic like that?

Look like shit and unhealthy. 0/10

its a pose to make him appear bigger. how he takes it from the side and the angles his other shoulder out more to appear thicker.

If it is true, then why do you brag in anonymous Chinese cartoon website? Pathetic.

Why cant you just be like everybody else here, and not constantly post pics of yourself and act like a butthurt pussy. And yeah, irl I wouldnt talk shit. But I also don't use illicit substances.

Imagine how this guys life will be if he ever comes off steroids.
Or how short it will be if he doesn't.

KEK BILLY

You sound like someone with deep issues and lack of personal confidence.

I am curious though have you ever considered why you take drugs to look bigger yet no matter how big you get you always feel small.

Seriously your over compensating

Im at your servace and throne my king. Im nothing but a peasant compared to you.. spare me m'lord.. spare me

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.

About 4th largest poster on Veeky Forums, gratz! I bet you feel like a tiny midget when watching MasT pictures.

Nigga you gay

You get that ass beat the same way anyone else does gtfo

pretty sure this is just some tiny penis bitch boy pretending to be some roid manlet chump.

am i like the only guy on fit that actually likes OP?
yall jelly mfs

OP is strong, tall, handsome and big. everything fit wants to be

Dude i would eye fuck you so hard you'd shit your g-string. You are a pussy and you sound like a pussy. Fuck off manlet

kek

non-existent muscle belly

your bi looks like a tri

>reddit spacing
newfriend b8 ?

>implying i would ever meet an ugly fuck like u irl

Dont abuse steroids kids: the thread
>horrid skin
>disgusting acne
>look 40 years old
>hairline
>too emotionally unstable to have a career