Talking to girl

>Talking to girl
>Looks like she is wearing a lb of make up on the skin
>Just looking and thinking how vapid and ugly she might actually be
>Woman, and why do we chase them again? We can have anything we want as men

This is actually a very valid question.

Its so easy to forget that literally 99% of good looking women aren't nearly as pretty as their painted on face makes them look.

Also possibly one of the reasons why women appear to age so badly, as they get older they look weird if they use too much make-up, so aging + less make-up = rapid decline in beauty.

Because the meaning of life is to survive and replicate.

Trying to survive isn't an issue in today's society, so your instincts go to the next most critical item: banging out hoes.

Your conciousness is just a secondary addition to you as an organism. The same way you don't tell your heart to pump, you don't tell your body what to worry about. It tells YOU. And it wants to replicate.

the other day hadnt showered for 24h i scratched my asscrack and sniffed it, that smell was so human, so disgusting, it has turned me asexual and im on cycle which is strange

if you wanna forget about woman dont shower for 24h, scratch ur crack, sniff ur finger

100% guarantee

I do this all the time. Is that not normal?

Men age like fine wine

With age, character and responsibility men become what everyone wants. Women have a fine timeline of getting what they want, get married at a young age and hope he stays with you, while a man who has fortified his existence and built an interesting life for himself will always be looked at a figure we read about in the books.

Its hard being in your 20s sometimes, but if you stay on the path you find yourself where you wanted to be all along.

I actually love how my body smells.

This.
The difference in what a man lives for at age 20 and at age 30 is vast.
The difference in what many woman lives for between those ages is very small.

Choose a girl not for appearance.
You were conditioned since childhood to think that you want hot women.
Sure, it's nice, but most of them are hot because they are vapid cum dumpsters drenched in narcissism and too deep in hedonism to develop any sort self awareness other than physical.

At this point in society, I am much more interested in a sane, down to earth girl who will treat me like a human instead of a ATM machine.

>Your consciousness is just a secondary addition to you as an organism

Yeah they might not be that good looking without their makeup. But at the end of the day, my dick doesn't really care.

I take all my first dates to a water park for this very reason. Excessive use of makeup is a meme.

Dude at least they're trying for you man

Do you want a girl who is unhygienic, doesn't give a shit what she looks like, fat, and all your bros make fun of you for settling for a HB1?

And if y'all had the chance to you'd take the path of least resistance and use a dude as an ATM machine too.

But they dont want you, user

>at burger place
>girl like OP's sits down
>huge brimmed hat like a disguise, face painted on, looks like an instagram photo irl
>balding guy wearing nice clothes and jewelry probably twice her age sits down with her
>their conversation has no connection at all

>at a restaurant
>fat, boomer aged man sitting with dolled up, young asian girl
>he keeps trying to touch her hand and she seems to be fighting repulsion
>witness the most uncomfortable kiss when they get up

At first it's kind of funny but then it's just disgusting and sad.

>why do we chase them again?
you shouldn't. you should be trying to kick so much ass that women throw themselves at you. chasing women is inherently beta because you are taking the feminine role and making her play the masculine one.

What's an HB1

Lol what a cope

You're implying there aren't hot girls out there with great personalities you ugly sob

>those grapes are sour anyway

Beautiful people are better than ugly ones on the inside as well as the outside.

They have waterproof contour now.

Honestly tho, if you're going to wear clown makeup your whole life, then I don't really have a problem with it if it still makes you go from a 6 to a 9.

Every girl I've dated keeps their makeup on all day until right before they go to sleep.

I truly believe I will never get married. I just plain don't like living with women, they don't provide me anything beneficial except for sex which IMO is not worth the tonne of bullshit you have to deal with

>I am not gay
>I have actually been in a relationship with a woman

I have never once heard any outlet say that.

And yet somehow that belief has been implanted into your mind. I wonder why it was put there...

i hate chasing women ill never do it, ive always waited for them to come to me i guess cause its my personality or something, not that i dont talk to girls im not some freak but i would never act like some beta who follows girls around

Girls with a lot of makeup usually have cripplingly low self esteem, which is probably why they're talking to you, because you attract what you are.

Go for men instead.

Please take that bullshit argument back to /pol/

Its about change and compromise, you need some counseling

>Beautiful people are better than ugly ones on the inside as well as the outside.
this sounds like something Veeky Forums would say

Great advice thanks bob

When I look at a girl all made up like that I want to rub my drool covered dick all over her face but then I realise if I do that then the face I wanted to rub my dick around won't be there anymore because I'll have scrubbed it off with my cock.

These are the people giving you fitness advice