Let's settle this once and for all

Should you drink it?

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying anything gets settled here

Yes

Four eggs, fried in butter, with two glasses of milk every morning.

tfw didn't drink it today cause of all the milk threads on fit.

I'm not sure if it's good or bad and the internet isn't either so I reduce, I used to drink a good 1L every other day with my homemade protein shake... whole milk.

I really don't know how to make my creamy shake now brehs. I don't want to add water that's sjust stupid I need to gain.

How much and what kind(whole, skim, goat)?

I started drinking skim milk again because I like it and it's way better with protein powerer than water. But my acne amount has really taken a rise, it's not a ton, but a pimple on my forehead, one on my shoulder. It was non existant when I wasn't drinking milk. I also wasn't getting sweaty lifting and walking everyday so who knows. it's good for gains

I think we settled on protein powder being a jewish conspiracy.

NO

Wow. So nothing else in milk?

Cow pus is fucking delicious

>tfw found out I have a dairy sensitivity
>pretty much gave up on milk so I can occasionally have cheese
>stuck with almond milk

shit tastes like cardboard tee bee aych

>References:

Nope. It's obviously unnatural for humans to drink milk after infancy, and drinking another species milk is just fucking crazy.

so edgy

Depends. If you are from North Europe you should drink milk. Skip it if you are from Asia.

possibly, depends

>references
>infographics

>tfw Fell for the Cereal Meme
>tfw Fell for the Milk Meme
>tfw Some people eat Cereal without Milk

Outside of legitimate medical problems with dairy/lactose intolerance it's fine for you.
This
>tfw didn't drink it today cause of all the milk threads on fit.
>I'm not sure if it's good or bad and the internet isn't either so I reduce
Quit buying into memes and drink it, it's fine.>
>I really don't know how to make my creamy shake now brehs.
Milk
YES
Meme
Asain people, or any other race for that matter aren't magically guaranteed to have problems with milk like the memes say
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.

Love it.

>growth hormones
so this is why they recommend GOMAD

It's not

Wait, you get free GH through cow milk? Isnt this supposed to convince me to not drink it? lel

>Contains IGF-1 and GH

That's exactly why milk is fucking awesome.

I'm the creamy shake guy.
I really want to believe.
But for some reason my mind thinks the memes are true.

tfw too stupid :(

citation needed, otherwise this just sounds like those crazy guys who claim it's pus and glue.

Unless you are some fucking moralfag or lactose intolerant, then yes. Tastes good, good source of protein, carbs, and fats, cheap, has growth hormones. Literally fucking God tier. Don't listen to the vegan memes. Veganism is the new nofap. A bunch of memes with either no sources or sources from biased websites you've never heard of, from dyel Redditor pussies.

>2011
>not drinking sour milk
>delicious
>all those probiotics and shit

You forgot to add the emotional strain, pain, suffering, genocide, and forced re population of coconuts, almonds, and hazelnuts

but I do semen retention and benifit greatly from it :s now I'm even more convinced to believe le meme info graphics.

GOMAD should have killed people then right?

>YOU LITERALLY DIE IF YOU DRINK MILK
That's why i keep visiting Veeky Forums

>risk of dying FROM ALL CAUSES
So if I have two glasses of milk my risk of being stabbed increases by 30%

I had four glasses today and am drinking another right now

Seeing as I get physically sick from consuming my required calories without milk, I'm gonna keep drinking it.

3500 is so much, but I have to make it

blood is good and can be metabolized easily
pus is alright since milk is pasteurized
growth hormone is an added benefit

thanks vegans

>growth hormones
You convinced me, I need to frink more milk.
-t. 5`3

whats with the vegans on here?

I thought this board was supposed to be full of masculine lifters, not emotional women

Fuck man that's living on the edge. That's a 75% chance of getting stabbed today, just drink it from the carton man its not worth the risk

it's just fat and female bovine hormones. so yes.

Does milk actually contain GH? Time to GOMAD.

>niggers, beaners and jews cant drink milk
>this is a bad thing now

Only white people should drink milk

Malted milk?

A blog isn't a very good resource for figuring out if a food gives you cancer

Straight from the teat
Doesn't matter what animal
Human,cow,goat, almond?

>Got Milk? You dont need it.

Well no shit I don't need it. Like I don't need to eat 2 pounds of chicken every day. Like I don't need to deadlift 500 pounds. Like I don't need to go to the gym 5 times a week. But I do those things anyway, because that's how I want to live my life.