How do I fix narrow shoulders?

How do I fix narrow shoulders?

Go vegan

roids

FRAMECEL

LAT PULLDOWNS MOTHERFUCKER

>tfw naturally broad shoulders
>tfw broader than most people

How do I shrink my unfittingly broad shoulders?

>Tfw same.
>But only 5'9"
>Look like someone chopped a foot of height out of my father.
>In photos I tend to look like a dwarf unless I'm standing next to something of scale.
It's simultaneously a great feeling and a terrible feeling.

post your shoulders. I have friends who brag about their shoulders being wide, even tho they're completly average for a guy. aint that the case with you?

best thing to do is work on your side delts as much as possible.

Also if you want to add to the illusion of being wider dont go very hard on training your bis/tris but make sure to get forearm work in.

Will help add to the illusion of you being wider than you are.

Flies....get those delts big, m8

Upper back, lats and delts.
Pic related just suffers from a DYEL upper back and lats that make him look dyel even though his shoulders are capped.

more likely they're just headlets

tfw 6'4 fridge mode

see ya later narrow suckers

are you.... proud of this?

outta my way twink shit

DYEL

Straight outta shingeki no kyojin

dafuq??? you literally have the physique of someone who has never touched a weight before. I'd rather be slouched over like gollum than have this dyel skinnyfat chit physique

after cut

>working your lats will widen the skeletal structure of your shoulders

No dum dum working on your delts will make them pop on each side and make you appear wider

Wide grip pull ups
Lateral raises
Front lateral raises
Bent over lateral raises
Cable lats
Shoulder press
Etc

Why would you cut without lifting?

I recognize that physique type

dude you need to gain muscle before you cut, all you did was go from skinnyfat dyel to skelly dyel which might be even worse... how do you go on a "cut" and have no sign of biceps, triceps, chest striations, abs, or anything that would let someone know you lift weights???

you're the male equivalent of a cardio-bunny and the ultimate example of a dyel my friend, I'm assuming you fell for SS+GOMAD :/. good luck next year

im not sure you seeing that hes shoulders are like a normal person shoulders retracted, that means they wont look big beacuse chest will be always before them, no matter the exercises he will do to make them bigger and chest smaller

you literally thinking that you can change how his scapula is build

>>>>>>cut
You're still fat though

If he builds big strong lats, he can flex and hide it

Lateral raises. Tons of them. Stop focusing your shoulders day in OHP, it's a meme. If you want big shoulders lateral raises is the main lift you have to do. Also don't neglect rear delt

Kek

>Manlet
>Narrow shoulders
RIP your genetic line

Overhead Press 3x5
Lateral Raises 3x10

Did you shoop your arm?

do you not know what bodybuilding is?

Wear football pads everyday

You need to work your upper back and your lats really hard. When your upper back and lats become bigger, you will look wider.

My suggestions:

More rows than bench presses. Do a lot of wide grip neutral pull ups with slow tempo. Eat more. More rows. More rows. More rows.

if you are still around 19-21, your clavicle bones can grow a little.