Any tallfag (6'3+) here? How long did it take you to get out of DYEL mode?

Any tallfag (6'3+) here? How long did it take you to get out of DYEL mode?
pic unrelated

bump for interest, my arms are stuck in perpetual dyel mode

6'3" here
Currently at 1/2/3/4 ~15% bodyfat and look DYEL shirtless
Look decent in a shirt though. Manlets can look """big""" quicker but the potential for lanklets is a lot higher in the long run

>6'4 here, 215 lbs
>Was previously 230, but decided to drop weight since I ski and don't want to kill my knees that quick
>about 10 percent bf, but that's more because I did stupid shit for awhile in the gym that cut most of my fat
>It takes longer for sure, and you feel like you're pushing babbyweight for the longest time, then you hit 2 pl8 bench, took me about 2.5 years and realize you're kind of strong because your longer arms give you greater leverage with the strength you build over shorter people

Lots of manlets look like shit after years of lifting still, while some +6'5 guys are built as fuck. If you have a shitty frame as lanklet, its gonna require a shit ton of effort even to maintain muscle, let alone gain more
pic unrelated, the shortest brother is 6'4

6'1", not super tall but I know the trick.

You gotta lift HARD after you've accustomed a bit. Was dyel, turned ottermode in like a year. Was stuck for like a year until I started heavy olympic shit + calisthenics and still make major gains. SWITCH UP YOUR ROUTINE, I REPEAT, SWITCH IT UP. Piano was right on confusing the b0d.

6'2 i made sure to blast biceps and triceps 5 times a week until my arms were decent then at least in a t shirt normies said "wow youre looking big" and this is coming from 148lbs to 188lbs

not much point in trying to get super lean if youre tall though as you'll just look dyel in clothes and even shirtless you look like skelly, being slightly fluffy is the only way to go as taller kind

that has to be the edgiest pic ive ever seen. normie memes have deteriorated from shit to rancid shit where they just try to out edge each other

7'4" here (thought I was 6'8" until recently).
I just worked out an ottermode body since I think that kind of body is the best for me, I am currently working out to maintain my ottermode body.

is this you?

I have an ottermode body which is a nice balance between looking pretty while still being well-built.

less than a year with noob gains if youre not fat

Also, people say I kinda look like Taylor Swift (yes, even if I'm a male) but much taller than she already is.

post pics of ur boipucci

broad as fuck but fat as fuck too, 6'3" at 236
started cutting seriously in May, down almost 25 lbs. Don't want anything more than ottermode desu but I have thicc proportions.

6'7" here. Currently 265 and dont look dyel (get fairly regular normie comments). It'll take some years longer than manlets though

>no pics
These bois lanklets

6'4 here.
i mean my arms are shit, but they always were. Been trying to build them.up to match what I can lift.
212 lbs. Going for 195 again.

6'2 200 reporting

I get so fucking frustrated some days. I'm working day and night and seeing such marginal gains meanwhile manlets are puffing up like nobodies business.

First to post an actual pic of themselves.

I feel like my shoulders are okay but my biceps are shit, triceps are bad and my forearms are meh

Lanklets have more difficulty bulking out then manlets but chicks dig tall people so who cares as long as your not morbidly obese

6'7 3 months in and basicly no change at all except that i lost a bit of fat

Respect for dubdubs and posting pics when no one else dared to

Looking good brah, keep it up :)

Thanks user
Should have included in my post, I am 6'6. Not sure how much I weigh now, am just a recovering skelly

if it makes you feel any better this was one of the memes that got a couple of edgy kids expelled from harvard

Did anyone start as a skinny fat? Been at it for ~10 months, gained 20 pounds in the meantime, I can feel and see a bit that I got bigger, and am afraid that if I cut so early it will stop my progress.
Also, alternative to squats? Shitty hips get inflammated often because of this shit

Learn how to greentext jesus

6"0 manlet here
anyone here /short/