drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DVmxLeDlMMjBuV1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good job man

Nice incline bench press.

Not an ohp.

kek this

that's cheating, if you did that without a belt you'd die

What do you mean?
My knees are not in the picture but you can clearly see that i did not bend them, just hips.

Is this the director's cut from that infamous standing incline press webm

This

All these weak fucks mad because he presses what they squat, maybe start lifting?

BTW nice job op

not sure if trolling or not.

it's not an OHP. it's an olympic press. the OHP has no hip bending either.

Impressive but damn that lean is something else

that's fucking nuts

This shit is why they took the press out of the olympics

As i said in the op this is a Press, as described in starting strenght

>can push 300lbs over his goddamn head
>those DYEL shoulders
Strength training is a meme.

>Implying he is pressing all that weight with his shoulders

it's because of his bf%, if he leaned out his delts would look massive

How big can you be to think he has DYEL shoulders? Maybe we will see you at the olympia this year

To anyone who thinks he's leaning, that's actually a bounce.

He presses 25lbs more than they can squat

He continues to lean back after the bar cleared his head. He passed to extension, them pushed his head under the bar after lockout. It's not an OHP.

Nobody said it wasn't impressive, they're saying it's not a press. Because it's not a press.

Yes, i do the initial bounce like described in SS, after that i do what is called a "second layback" basically pushing my hips forward
And again, it's a perfectly legal "Press", if your definition of OHP is different then what SS describes as "the press" then ok, i am not doing an OHP

just to clarify op most of us are just being nitpicky about your use of the word ohp. we aint denying the lift as a whole is impressive :)

This is not a press. Rippetoe himself will call you a retard if you think this is a press.

But he is actually my coach, i train at his gym

>flag of Chile
>dude looks white af

Lel OP is not actually the person in the webm you idiot. OP's webm is from a guy on instagram that has been triggering people with his standing incline bench press for years now.

anyone have a PDF of starting strength they can share?

>Nice incline bench press.
Lol

I know this is bait but pic related is what SS teaches

Also Rip's SS competitions which consist of squat, The Press (tm), and deadlift, will disqualify a lift for excessive backward lean.

this is you OP

That's the Texan flag...

Strong press, OP, fuck these other tards. It would get white lights at a Strengthlifting event.

OP here, I was trolling the whole time. die idiot

>
>I know this is bait but pic related is what SS teaches
Nice trips bae

SS says you push your head ahead of the bar and get it over your shoulders in line with your midfoot immediately after the bar passes the top of your head. If you continue pressing while leaning back beyond that point, you aren't doing The PressĀ® any longer. Rippetoe even includes a picture of what you're doing as an example of improper form. It's on the very first page of the chapter on The PressĀ®.

Just dig around in your couch cushions for enough money to buy the book, cheapskate.

i have a full time job but i've seen it posted here before

Ah, so you're a puss who can't even press your body weight overhead, got it.

It's in here
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DVmxLeDlMMjBuV1k

You're not Chase, though

surprised your back didn't shatter. OHP has no bending, pal

In what federation?

How many hernias did you acquire that attempt?

lol always a jelly weakfag who's got to chime in

>federation
>The Press
fucking summerfags

There is a federation that features the press you imbecile.

>a federation
Remind us all why The Press is not featured in almost every federation (hint: shit like OP's webm)

yeah *A* federation. Like a single one. OPs form is the reason it was taken out of so many others that are more well known.

not saying it's not impressive, but it's not an OHP

I didn't say it was featured in every federation, did I?, and yes, it was removed because backward leans became so extreme judging them became impossible.

This. Holy fuck that back arch. Begging for an injury. He's not doing the lift properly.

congratz also nice chilean flag broski viva chile

pretty sure that press gets 3 white flags if performed like that at the Starting Strength Classic competition.

They're having one in September.

This

horrible form, doesn't count.

op shamelessly samefagging. that's almost as pathetic as. your form

this is not you
this is Chase, one of the guys Rip is coaching

pretty sure i snapped my shit up watching this

You guys are
such
fucking
faggots.

Only Veeky Forums would spend time debating the legality of a lift that isn't even a contest lift in anything other than Rippetoe's meets and would have been probably fine in the olypmics.

Only Veeky Forums would also spend this amount of time shitting on someone who pushed something over their head which was greater than most of their fucking squats.

He's strong and he's fucked your girlfriend.

>pushed something over their head

He pushed it over his chest faggot. Just because the bar ends up at the top of your head doesn't mean you lifted it over your head to get it there. Go suck some more nigger dicks your butthurt crybaby.

oh and stop samefagging OP, you fucking retard

OP, your Olympic press is very impressive. But, in general, I would not brag about training lifts. There's a reason why the Olympic press died. It was too difficult to judge. Honestly, that's what I thought strongman was for. Feats of strength you couldn't possibly argue about. But there's still movements where somebody has to judge lockouts and form, and that kills a lot of it for me.

I digress.

Train OHP strict, brag about your jerk.

Way to not get the point idiot

>all these mongs falling for the Chase bait

t.butthurt-let

>that bounce to press at the start

String as fuck

Always someone who is jelly.

*Strong

>sitting in whee; chair after fucking up back
Well at least that user on Veeky Forums was jelly r-right?

Faggot.

this

it's a strong olympic press

and technically everything where you press weight overhead, even push press, counts as OHP (overhead press)

if you want to nitpick over the strictest form then call it a strict press, but alas even the people who post their press numbers on Veeky Forums are mostly not strict and doing some kind of body english

The press used to be a part of weightlifting. The lifters pressed higher loads with much more arch than OP.

lol retard. His form was fucked the moment he unracked the bar. Flared elbows, holding the bar above his clavicles, etc. How hard is it for you fucktards to comprehend IF YOU BEND BACK TO PRESS THE BAR OVER YOUR ***CHEST*** THEN RAISE YOURSELF UNDER IT THEN IT DOESN'T COUNT. AN OVERHEAD PRESS STRICT OR NOT REQUIRES YOU TO AT LEAST LIFT THE FUCKING BAR OVER YOUR HEAD. OP DID A FUCKING STANDING INCLINE PRESS YOU GODDAMN MORON

A lot of butthurt people here who can't even bench 300lb giving shit to the OP, fuck off cunts.

triggered

it's an olympic press. it was eventually banned due to being fucked to judge.

You probably have shit press form too and are butthurt that this guy takes it to the extreme. Face it, most people on Veeky Forums have unusually high press to bench ratios so I'll go ahead and assume 90% of them have shit form as well

>someone else did it and didn't kill themselves so I wont
Someone get this retard a helmet

HAHAHA wtf was that OP? Cause I know for sure that wasn't an overhead press

you idiot, as long as it goes over your head it counts as an 'overhead press'. It clearly went over his head. Watch olympic weightlifters perform the overhead press when it was actually a thing. Doubt your form nazi ass can even perform 225 strict, much less 300 'cheating'

>Someone else
It was a part of a sport which was huge at the time. The lift was trained all over the world and the arch OP had wasn't out of the ordinary.

good standing bench, but that's all it is

>when it was a thing
There's a reason it's not anymore you dumb fucking nigger. Cause they stopped doing actual overhead presses and started doing incline chest presses

You realise they removed it precisely because fuccboi Olympic lifters ruined the lift by benching it instead of performing a proper OHP?

You fucking moron.

ITT: ego lifters who are worried about "muh big numbers" rather than doing a lift right. Lift correctly or stay the fuck outta the gym noobs.

What should i do if form starts to slip? Continue to increase weight while attempting to correct, lower the weight and focus on form, or keep at current level until form improves?

1 month newbie and my i'm squatting 70kg but sometimes my form slips.

It was actually removed due to political reasons since the ussr was shitting down the throats of beta westcucks otherwise they could have easily made it stricter

How is your form slipping defines what you do.
1rm will almost always experience breakage of form

Ah right, so during my later reps/sets (doing 5x5) sometimes my back lags behind my legs (so instead of a smooth movement, my legs are closer to being locked and i have to force my hips forward to bring my back up)

t. 100lbs OHP but it's really really strict so he's actually stronger than all those.. Heh, brainless brutes at the gym

can you cheat press 300lbs? If not, shut the fuck up.

Keep focusing on hammering this issue down since it will cause you pain in the hips (I know from experience) I think if it happens in the last couple of reps you should keep upping the weight but just keep taking videos.

Another thing is post your video on starting strength website coaches there really know their shit

Cheers mate, will do.

I have some degree of lordosis so its something i really have to fight against to maintain form, and think its part of my i slip like I do during final reps.

Shut the fuck up. His delts aren't even fat bulk big

Clearly bent your knees legdrive = not legit more like a push press

>yfw da bears win the superb owl

>implying you could even squat that