Does being Veeky Forums help out in getting a girlfriend?

Does being Veeky Forums help out in getting a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o6SpeUt_F2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doesn being sexually attractive help out in getting a girlfriend?

No, but it helps in getting a girlfriend that doesn't look like shit.

It doesn't, really. Women don't have sexual feelings, they only behave as if they do as a bargaining strategy. Money is what holds their attention.

Women want relationships across and up the social hierarchy.

Now what is it that'll make you be higher up there?

Definitely not being a couch potato.

If you're a pleb beta.

You also need to Jelq.

i'm sorry you've never felt desired

I'm a loser by all standards except for pool, downing rum and appearance and my gf after three years still goes crazy about me. No joke, I am an incredibly unlikable asshole yet I get looks all the time and dudes treat me with respect just because I am tall and and look like I could kick their ass.

People will treat you with respect if you arr tall (assuming u arent a lanklet beta)

she has FERTILE GENETICS

Would you rather date a fat bitch that smells of unwashed asshole sweat and cellulite or a raspberry smelling "toned" chick?

Women are more judgemental then guy

it does, but do you really want a girlfriend or just to get your dick wet?

They're hard work, often lazy, unpredictable, vain, expensive, and unless they're into fitness they will fuck up your routines

Yeah, girls are attracted to someone who looks decent. But in the end, most don't care that much about looks. As you grow older you'll realize that they value status and how much you remind her of daddy.

Worked for me. And its crazy how visual chicks are during sex. They love it so much more when you are ripped

5'9 140lbs, gf thinks my arms are huge and super sexy. I can only ohp 100lbs. So yes

I'm an overweight woman, and my boyfriend is prime Veeky Forums material. I didn't choose him for that, and I've never really had standards for men like him due to my size (I'm here to lose weight). Honestly I think this means him being built means he could get whoever he wants, knowing about his fetish for chubby women.

is that rachel cook?

Very slightly. An attractive body will give you an upper hand compared to other guys, but if you are ugly or socially retarded it is not going to help that much.

Yeah, don't be Dennis

I legit just woke up from a nap where I dreamt that I had a GF and was happy. Shit has gone too far... I gave up on wanting to have a GF years ago, but subconsciously that does not seem to be the case. I know it will never happen so why does my mind keep torturing me like this?

>drop 60 pounds
>get fit
>start dating a girl
>she seems so into it
>deeply stares into my eyes when we make out and have sex
>Has me meet her parents and best friend
>Makes plans for a trip out of town for us
>One day suddenly starts ghosting me
>finally get her to tell me "sorry user I just don't see you as romantically as I first thought"
>Feel bad for weeks now

Fucking women not even once

It gets you women, who aren't gf material. Actual qts will think you're a dumb meathead unless you have 8+/10 facial aesthetics.

>Religiously follow bro-split for years, nothing.
>Switch it up to cardio and calisthenics.
>Obtain qt3.14 gf

It's that easy lads.

lmao tfw same thing happened to me but she cheated the whole time

>why does my mind keep torturing me like this?
One year ago the only thing I enjoyed in life were lifting and sleeping (escaping everything for a moment). Not going to blogpost about it but I can relate to you and will give you a honest answer to your question.
Read Man and His Symbols by C.G. Jung. It is intentionally written for normalfags and after only a few chapters you will get your answer. It is important that you recognize what is said in the first chapter about trying to make sense of it yourself and every individual story being different from each other, so this is not necessarily a solution to make it stop. But you will get the "why", and identifying the "problem" is always the first step.

>hi I am unattractive pig you all hate but I can still date chad teehee don't mind me I can get any bf anytime no matter how ugly I am but you are all screwed even if you lift 2 hours a day while I sip full sugar coke life on easy mode totally not bragging ;)

>tfw you have nothing to offer in a relationship so you stopped bothering with getting a gf

I'm boring as fuck and I'm starting to only care about sex at this point.

DELETE THIS

>this whole post

I don't think people who say they're boring are actually boring; they're usually interesting people by themselves but around others tend to censor and criticize themselves.

Could you give a brief overview of Man and His Symbols? Any other books ou recommend?

Being this omega

Not that guy but that is 100% my issue, I can make people laugh and have a good time around people I don't give a shit about but if it's someone I want to be friends with or date I get all quiet and awkward. Fuck.

I just accidentally my whole post while dragging a image. Sorry.

This is the last book written as a collaboration before he died and is aimed at newfags so I partly view it as a tl;dr of the other books in order to explain some general concepts. The general theme in the book are dreams and symbols which appear in them, and from those you can try to decode your dreams (this will feel strange at first, but there are many examples) if you take the personal experiences into account. There are similar patterns in symbols and myths found in distinct cultures around the world which support this, but are also a concept worth reading on its own (collective unconscious). The book talk about the shadow, the woman within and Individuation ("knowing yourself"). I think that the woman within might be relevant to gf dreams (or the Self) and help explain the "why" in your question.

If you ever read about introvert/extrovert (Jung) and learned something about yourself why not dive just a little deeper. As for other books people often mention Campbell, but I have only just started reading frequently. Modern man is too disconnected from nature and it is hard to find meaning sometimes, hopefully this can be a start for some. I do not frequent Veeky Forums here, but perhaps they post mega links too.

tfw became ugly in the beginning of puberty and accepted that id be FA gamer.

tfw became of acceptable looks later on towards the end of puberty

tfw years goes by and i still dont feel worthy, feeling inferior to everyone

> tfw shit tier mandibular protrusion

delta detected

t. epsilon

t. zeta

>tfw poor and 5'8" Manlet
>not Veeky Forums either

Every girl I've dated has never fallen out of love with me. Proves that you faggots don't know how to please or get a girl.

stop dating autistic girls, it's considered abuse

It helps to attract attention. It's like generating more leads in sales - it helps to grow only if you can close the deal.

It can't hurt, but it's also possible/likely that you have other issues preventing you from getting a gf as well.

Allee is my waif you fuck. Fight me.

>I'm a loser by all standards

You got that right.

Get one that already has money

youtu.be/o6SpeUt_F2k

>t. alpha epsilon pi

It worked for me.

>fat virgin
>get Veeky Forums at age of 24
>get gf

It worked for me. 0% likely hood we would of got together if I was still a fat ass loser.