What are some signs that a girl is checking you out in a public place?

what are some signs that a girl is checking you out in a public place?

i am pretty overconfident in my attractiveness and i assume that every girl is checking me out since when i look at them usually they are looking at either me or in my general direction and it always looks as if they are trying to pretend like they arent paying attention to me but they are.

that being said i am most likely being autistic and overly cocky about this so id like to know what are some tell tale signs that a girl is checking you out in public?

stare at em back like this

>Eye contact (repeated - she could just be looking for something and you happen to be in the area of said thing during that one glance)
>Smiling at you
>Getting closer to you
>Playing with her hair if you're in the vicinity
>Pointing her body towards
>She touches you in any place that isn't crowded (females rarely touch you by "accident" - they do it intentionally)

There are a few others but those are the main ones.

>usually they are looking at either me
prey usually watches predators in the vicinity

The main ones are repeated eye contact. So basically if you wanna check; establish eye contact, break, the re-establish. Do this for 2-3 times then when confirmed approach.

If she has her hair loose and "waves" it in one go thats for grabbing the attention of nearby males. It could be another male, or males in general so be sure it is conbined with anotger sign directed soecifically at you.

If you manage to get cloose enough and you are in a bright environment watch her pupils. When she looks at something regular like the traffic or just generally not at you this is her base pupil size. If the pupil size increases dramatically when she has eye contact with you that's a free pass for you to spill your spaghetti a lot and this fact should give you the confidence needed to hook up with her.

the girl in that photo is a 7 max

Just ask them OP

Go up and say, "hey babe how about you and I go for a stroll downtown, maybe grab a bite to eat and go watch a movie. Oh that sounds great catch you on the flip side beautiful."

>She touches you in any place that isn't crowded (females rarely touch you by "accident" - they do it intentionally)
If you give girls an excuse to touch you, this works great. Examples such as sunburns, tattoos, weird textured or new clothes, marks on clothes, etc.
If they are going to show interest in you they will touch these things and comment on them.

Not OP, but show us your 10/10 from the shoulders up

stupid comment
even if she is it's good enough for me

they're fucking looking at u u dumbass

Jesus fuck you talk like a fat chick. This is how fat chicks try to hit on me. I can't think of a single attractive person who talks anything remotely like this.

fat chicks and autists have more in common than you think

>what are some signs that a girl is checking you out in a public place?
When you can see her erection outlined in her pants.

>they are all looking at me but trying not to look like they are
Thats exactly what i do when i see a hot girl in public

sorry I'm socially inept, please tell me the right way.

Guess I've never had an autist spit game at me but you're right

If you're socially inept you can start by not giving out advice on socialization

How do you talk to normal people? Talk to her like that. If you wanted to invite your not-too-close friend to go somewhere for an event or something because you think they might be interested, how would you do it?

That's well and good but how do we guys flirt back, eg I'm a cashier so how do I let a girl know I want to bend her over and ram her without loosing my job?
Also how accurate is the hair thing because if I serve 80 girls/women of varying ages about ~50 will do that.

I have long hair and I just love playing with my hair... or I'm trying to get it out of my face.

First step would be don't flirt with customers at work.

I figured that would be the case, is there any non verbal question I can do, eg what would a guy do that would turn you on but would be ok to do in public?

>go to check out counter
>girl looks at me and says have a nice day
>she was checking me out

Am a dude btw.

But let me answer your question, and I'm gonna be blunt but I see it asked a lot on this board so I might as well just get it over with.

This is a cuck mindset and you're condemning yourself to failure by having it. And I say this as someone who used to live and breathe this mindset. Trying to take steps towards someone you're attracted to while having plausible deniability the whole way is what chicks do. This is why they drop all these hints and then their friends tell them it's your fault for not picking them up when they haven't been acting out of the ordinary this whole time. Get out of that mindset.

If you're attracted to a chick, make it known. Go up, introduce yourself to her and her friends, and start up a conversation. If all's going well for a while, get a little touchy feely and see what kind of signs she gives off. If you have regrets or she ain't feeling it, gracefully end the conversation and try again somewhere else.

You sound like you have autism.

Top Kek.

Ok thanks man, I'll do that next time, cheers.

>what are some signs that a girl is checking you out in a public place?

she get closer to you, becomes restless, keeps looking toward ur general direction to see if you are checking her out.

I'm always really afraid to talk to girls I meet randomly in public situations (store, transit, etc), but fine with it in a social situation (event, party)

My reasoning is that they have to be at that place (buying food, etc.) in comparison to wanting to be there and socializing (party)

>Also I want to be able to walk into my neighborhood store without going "oh fuck there's that girl working cash again which hates me now"

I love falling asleep right after seeing this picture, never fails to put a smile on my face.

The short answer is you can solve this problem, among others, with a little bit of LSD.

The long and slightly more legal answer is that you, like me and everyone else on the planet, loves themselves. What's the most common word used in conversation? "I". You look out for "number one", i.e.yourself. You can get people to like you more by using their name because you're stroking their social dick. One of the side effects of this is that we spend a lot of time thinking both good and bad things about ourselves more than anyone else. Pick your three best friends. How much time each day do you spend thinking about them when they're not around? And that's your best friends. Imagine distant acquaintances or people you just saw on the street. Basically if life was a giant reality show with cameras everywhere, we're all focused on who's watching the cameras pointed at us, but it's a moot point because everyone else is busy worrying about the cameras pointed at themselves.

The nice thing is that they're caught up in going through the motions of buying food or going home or whatever that as long as you don't make an ass of yourself or overstay your welcome, having you say a few words to them will come across as a pleasant distraction. Especially if you get them to say some of the things (about themselves) that are on their mind. They've probably been waiting to share it with someone and now they want a receptacle.

TL;DR - get out of your own head and socialize outside of social events, you're fine.

the detailed post is appreciated

Watch the dick bulge cam videos on YouTube I'm serious

This is how women mire. They are 10x subtler than fags and kids

Lip bites and sideway glances. A lot of peripheral vision. Mouth slightly open or lips pursed

Head tilted back or to the side or more obvious signs like hair flips and direct eye contact if they think they have a shot with you.

Warning some women do this with every guy. They are looking for validation

Looking straight at you and then down and then looking upset/frown if they think you are out of their league

Warning some girls are just insecure/low self esteem

Has anyone actually picked up chicks in public? What's the point of knowing if they're even mirin if it leads no where? Just ego points?

just do social circle game and ull get hot girls assuming u have attractive friends

If you have to ask you probably don't get checked out and this topic is something you don't need to worry about in your entire life.

How do I pickup girls when I'm not friends with any of them if not in public?

I love Veeky Forums, Man I love you guys, we're the best of the internet

>7/10
>bad
>7
>out of
>10
>bad
>lol shes only a 7 xD
I swear to god this is the most low iq place on the internet.

I would kill to be a 7/10.

appreciated

Only a beta orbiter cuckold sjw would settle for anything below an objective 9/10. All the other women should be gased.

You never even fucked a 9/10. You probably didn't talk to one either. Your 9/10 is most likely a 7/10 to any other guy because you suck.

Your a fucking Beta, instead to agree to your brothers out there in the field you defend whores. Your a shame, every man should look like he wants, there should no restrictions for man, a man is 100000000toinfinite smarter than any woman ever existed so he should be allowed to be a fat incel if he want, but women have only one single validation - their attractiveness, so women below 9/10 (which can objectively measured) are worthless and any woman over the age of 25 has no right to live.

This my brothers is the true wisdom.

There's always reddit.

please stay in your containment board /r9k/

>Your a beta
>Your

Wow, could you please stop being retarded and making the rest of us look bad?

good1

You dont Need to know you fucking beta!
If you like a Girl, go talk to her, it doesn't matter what the fuck she wants or like.

This is the most important think that separates Alphas from betas!
A Alpha doesn't Need to know i a Girl likes him, you should not care, there are hundreds that want you out there.
So i a Girl doesn't want anything from you, in the next second you can Approach another one and get pussy.
So my friend, Change your mindset. You dont Need to know if a Girl wants something from you.

To bad that you are going to stay beta and no listen to me... so a will tell you the sing.
If a Girls Looks at you a second time, ist enough to go and talk to her. If you are such a pussy and Need a second sing, smile at her, if she smile back you should 100% go talk to her.
Tuch her the soon as possible (if you want to touch her).

>If she has her hair loose and "waves" it in one go thats for grabbing the attention of nearby males. It could be another male, or males in general so be sure it is conbined with anotger sign ...
>If the pupil size increases dramatically...
Anons you are such fags...
You dont Need such sings, this is gay as it could get... watching he pupils... wtf are you?

If she Looks at you is more then enough, if you like her, go talk to her.

what is the Point of Training you fag?
Approaching qts, flirting and having a convo is Training. Just fucking Training, the more you do it, the better you get.

STFU you worthless beta.

>You are crying in your sleep
>Chad fucks her deep

What constitutes as a stare?

Because when I walk down streets of NYC, I will usually have girls glance at me as we are passing by. Are they checking me out then?

Other times, I am just walking straight ahead and can see girls looking at me as they're walking thinking I don't notice. But when I look over towards them, then they look away. I'm pretty sure that's getting checked out, right?

I have women keep staring and peaking at me. Like look at me then look away, then look at me again 20 sec later, etc.

What does it mean? Besides my autism.

Pupils are a way that all people show (unknowingly) their attraction. It's easily one of the best ways to tell if a girl is into you.

Listen to this guy! He know it!

>TL;DR - get out of your own head and socialize outside of social events, you're fine.
How?

kek'd

First of all, only fit girls will check out another guy generally. Skinny fat and such might, but they do t understand physique enough to appreciate it.

1. Eye contact
2. Smile or return of smile.
3.subtle pampering, like fixing hair or shirt when eye contact breaks.

Just say hello, how are you, ect. See where it goes

Umm its pretty easy, i work in retail and i do this.

I ask how their day is, compliment something about them. While i do this i give her a certain look. Its like staring in their eyes while smirking.

They often feel my vibe and eitger reciprocate or not.

well played

>not like this

When you break eye contact slowly blink so you don't look autistic

i do this too. whats weird is that i've always felt like i was ugly for most of my life and now i feel like every girl likes me for some reason. I even know im delusion too

>Eye contact (repeated)
repeated... kek

>Smiling at you
never

>Getting closer to you
not even to take a seat

>Playing with her hair if you're in the vicinity
nope

>Pointing her body towards
nope

kek

thanks user...

>tfw so socially inept that I will never know if a girl is into me unless she confronts me and point blanc tells me that she's into me