Protruding Belly Help Thread

Hoping you can help me out, Veeky Forums. I've got this protruding belly and don't know what's causing it. Is it fat, weak core muscles, bad posture? Some combination of all of these things? As you can see my belly is more 'fat' than the rest of me. Of course it's partly going to be genetics. Also, my 'standing normally' belly is the same as if I were trying to push it out as much as I can, that is to say having it completely relaxed and hanging there is 'natural' for me, so I don't know if that helps you or not with your 'diagnosis'. It looks fine if I suck it in all the way but obviously I can't go around doing that all the time.

>In b4 DYEL
I've only been lifting seriously for less than a month.

cut

But you can see how skinny my arms and legs are, if I cut won't I just be making myself underweight?

nigga you fat

your arms and legs won't get smaller but your belly will

Doing crunches or planks or whatever to your abs is going to do absolutely nothing to the fat on your stomach. You can't 'target' it like that. So the simple answer is, keep to your meal plan, keep to your workouts, drop your bf% and it should recede. Maybe eat a bit less or cut some fat out of your diet. And alcohol too.

Work the core. You have some fat yeah but your protruding gut is because your core is weak as fuck, it's like you're walking around with your pants unbuttoned.

Heavy weights and proper diet. You can look up core exercises but I 100% guarantee if you do a good routine with proper form in a month or 2 you'll have the muscles to keep your intestines inside your body

So it is all fat then?

/thread, dumb fuck OP

It ain't muscle, and if your internal organs are hanging out like says,
then I'd be seeing a doctor, not posting on a Belorussian Steel Workers Union forum.

Well pic related suggests that if I cut I'll become underweight. Is BMI bullshit then? Isn't it good at calculating turbomanlets?

Can you really not tell ?

Just because it folds when you sit doesn't mean you have abs.

Bmi is bad for the extreme ends of the height spectrum. For example I'm 6'7 and 265lbs, by no means obese, yet that's what the calculator tells me

You're a fuckin' idiot ay?

bmi doesn't take into account body composition

stop drinking so much beer all the time

In the third picture of the OP you can see that the layer of fat that I'm grabbing doesn't seem to account for all of the 'bulge'

It's been like this for years, so if my organs were swelling up I think I'd have felt some consequences by now

Have the same problem and I am also a manlet with big hedda. Do stomach vacuums and walk around with your gut sucked in all the time. Your organs are too big for your frame most prob

This was a while ago.
I'm 192cm (6'3).

As you can see the gut got smaller but was still there.

Nowaday, i still have a gut, but the rest of my body is more defined.

I had to bulk a little tho, but it made my gut so much bigger that i got disgusted and started cutting back.

A more recent pic.

Not swelling up, it's just that you don't have any retention around your core, it's actually pretty common. Try flexing your abs and you'll see a difference. As for the fat: no miracle solution, cut until it's gone. And quit fucking drinking.

I don't even know why I'm responding to this thread. You're DYEL as fuck, there's only one way forward and it's all outlined in the sticky. Your gut is just one of the many shortcomings you're going to fix by taking this seriously

And here is a picture taken 9 days ago.

It look like i have lost my gut but thats only because ive done a 11km walk on an empty stomac (empty for like14 houres), did a stomac vacum and contracted abs.

I still have a gut.

But i'm currently taking yohimbine when i walk and on a cut.

Also just ordered some clenbuterol. Honestly that gut make me sick.

why the hell did you buy clen you fucking retard try lifting first you don't even have any muscle mass to cut to holy shit PLEASE BE TROLLING

Your arms don't look skinny, and your legs just look like you don't skwat.

you skinnyfat brah.

>he ordered clen

please be a troll

this is how you become anorexic

just bulk you idiot

Stop drinking beer, you degenerate. Your liver pumps all those alco-calories into your beer gut, because that's all it can do with it.

i have a gut. bulking is only gonna make me fatter.

i've done it before, following Veeky Forums advices and i only got fatter , even if my lifts have gone up.

are you even skinnyfat to give that kind of advice?

its easy if your jsut fat, or just skinny, but as a skinnyfat, if you bulk you just make it worst, and if you cut, you have to do it untill there is no more gut.

op, there's more to it than "lose more weight". what does your diet look like?

you've still got plenty of noob gains to milk, which are possible to obtain at a defecit. when you are that DYEL you can run a small defecit and both cut fat while gaining muscle.

if you keep cutting you'll just be spinning your wheels and wonder why you still look like shit in a few years

Can you tell or are you just guessing? I do drink but only spirits, about once every couple of weeks

Learn to eat properly. Take a serious approach to counting macros and cut for a while. Yeah, you won't be making much gains, but learning proper dieting is a vital part of making it. Cutting is the easiest time to learn about it,since there just isn't so much stuff to take account of, since you're eating less.

This will help you greatly in the long run.

There really is no other answer. You have very little lean muscle from the looks of it and a small frame. You can try to train while eating at maintenance, but cutting would help you a lot more

Here is a pic not flexed, no angle, no lightning, no vacuum, and no empty stomac.

Should i bulk or cut now?

>bulk
>get a bigger gut
>cut
>still have a gut and Veeky Forums peoples tell you to bulk

My first cut was a long hard cut and i lost 25kg on it.
I lift 5 days a week and track my calories and proteins and everything.

The sad thing is that I'm actually broader and stronger than I was a year ago, when I started vaguely caring about my health, so imagine how scrawny I looked then. Mind you I'd spent the previous 2 years depressed in University, either lying in bed or sat at my computer for 22 hours a day, so absolutely everything atrophied and I put a ton of weight on.

Your belly is pretty much the very last thing that is going to go away if you are just in the process of losing weight. I have not done enough lifting to comment on the effect muscles or gains have on your belly, but take it from someone who nearly halved his BMI with cardio and shit.
When I was at around ~23 BMI (again, barely any muscle mass outside maybe legs) I still had a noticable belly. Only when I dropped to around 22 and lower, it looked like it does in your sucked in state. It's just male genetics, we store our fat there.
So basically, lose fat, or maybe gain more mass so it won't stick out like a sore thumb.

You haven't even got a gut dude

Mate, I think you just have body dysmorphia

Yeah true look at the size of that "body dismorphia"

Holy shit

No need to cut, OP..
These kids have no idea what theyre talking about.
Just eat clean and lift heavy.. do some core workouts like planks and leg rises..

Your problem is not being fat. You are just dyel with weak core / glutes and bad posture.
Cutting wont help. There are ppl much fatter than you and they still have decent abs.

Pic related

It's your posture yo. Not that you're not kinda flabby, but more posture.

See how your red line is angled forward? You want it angled backward, you want the bottom of your sternum to be in front of your pelvis. Your shoulder girdle is behind your pelvis, they should be in line.

In pic 2 you look better, but your abs are pulling your hips up - the glutes and hammies need to counter that action so you don't look like you're shoving your cock at the world.

Lats need to be engaged too, to keep your whole back strong and vertical.

t r a n s v e r s e a b d o m i n i s

v a c u u m e x e r c i s e

This makes the most sense. It's likely from years of sitting slouched in front of a screen my core muscles have just atrophied, leaving nothing from stopping my guts from just hanging out. You say cutting won't help, will it hurt? If I'm trying to build muscle, and especially core muscles, is being at or above my maintenance calorie level going to be essential to see any results?

Hard and slow to make gains on a deficit.
I don't think core muscles respond differently to training but I could be wrong.

you have no muscle mass plus if your belly sticks out like that you probably have shit posture and a tilted pelvis

You probably have anterior pelvic tilt

How about you actually try to get in shape before posting such a pointless question.
You have a gut, the only way to get rid of it is to lose weight.

Stomach vacuums, all day erryday.

Yeah, but when you stop doing the vacuum does it just go back to how it was? Or in the long term will it pull it in permanently?

You're not that fat. Have you been tested for diabetus? It can cause a gulliver like yours.

One little trick it to remove the tons of rotting and fossilized stuff everyone has in their guts without even knowing.

Two things you can do to do this are fasting for 3-4 days or just do an enema. You will be surprised and disgusted at how much stuff there is in there that your body can neither process or evacuate just stuck there forever. With the pass of the years it ends up accumulating and tends to cause lots of health problems.

The reason why regular alcohol drinkers have such a protruding belly is because alcohol fucks with your gut bacteria and it can process whatever you digested worse than it otherwise would, so stuf accumulates in your guts year after year and fucks up your organism.

You will feel insanely healthy once you do this once and you'll want to do this at least once or twice a year if you feel you need to.

I'm glad that this user said it. op you've got a weak core due to sitting on your arse for far too long. Fix your posture and get that core strong. Even fixing your posture won't get rid of the fat, and it is fat.
Also build up muscle (don't go mad on bulking) and then do a cut once you have muscle to cut down to.

stop eating cheeseburgers, randy

5'2

tell him satan

Does satan have a special place in hell for manlets?