Why lift when it's ALL bout the Face? No amount of lifting will fix a subhuman face

Why lift when it's ALL bout the Face? No amount of lifting will fix a subhuman face.

Other urls found in this thread:

7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so i can beat you up and take your gf

this. how is ur face going 2 save u when my band of subhuman gorilla mercs u stupid non-lifting pretty bois

actually a study found that its not about face at all its all about how nice you are it goes a long way :D

good thing that only 0.01% of the population look like real models

Zyzz wouldn't of been all that attractive if he didn't lift, neither would Jeff Seid, above average but still nothing amazing

Jon Skywalker would be a 1/10

Lifting brought them all to 10's

Jon to a 9

so i can be better at sports

This isn't the prehistoric ages uggo.

Zyzz was a fucking drug addict. You could always find him lurking outside the guys bathroom half the night munted off his head with his little fans standing there in addidas fanny packs laughing at everything he said.

Don't put a drug addict on a pedestal, especially in Veeky Forums.

Why not both? Why is it automatically assumed you can only have one or the other. If you are a guy with a good looking face then you have even a bigger reason to lift.

>You could always find him lurking outside the guys bathroom half the night munted off his head with his little fans standing there in addidas fanny packs laughing at everything he said.

Source?

>a (((study)))
>falling for the nice guy meme
7chan.org/lit/src/Robert_Glover_-_No_More_Mr_Nice_Guy.pdf

My nigga.

Because the ugly guys here want to have a 'one up' on something they sadly can't change.

Two reasons -
1. Better to have a hot body and an ugly face, than a shit body and and an ugly face.

2. Who said you shouldn't fix your face too?

You're obviously too Autistic to realise it's a COLLECTION of things. The only one you can't change is your height.

i have good looking face and running+rock climbing is enough for ottermode girls always say i look athletic

women dont want to fuck a 14 year old boy

Just finished that book today. Going to re-read it and do the exercises. Good stuff.

better have a good body and an ugly face than just be an ugly skinnyfat

Also at least if you're big and ugly people don't fuck with you, people like to pick on ugly people otherwise.

>good thing that only 0.01% of the population look like real models
too bad they have sex with literally 100% of women

if you're not born handsome, you're done here

Why don't you kill yourself then?

because i'm in that 0.01% :)

lmao
Imagine a Chad finding a place like this

>Not him but why is it so unbelievable for a Chad to find Veeky Forums?
Veeky Forums is well-known and Chads would naturally gravitate towards Veeky Forums, this whole "Chad is computer illiterate and at worst browses reddit" meme needs to die.

>tfw brainfart and you greentext for no reason

Because many people don't have a 10/10 face, so they might as well have a good body.

Why is this even a question?

0 + 1 is better than 0 + 0

All of us here know that all girls care about is face
we're not stupid
it's really simple we would rather be jacked and ugly than dyel and ugly

Agreed, I think women squirm over a man's face like this, and I say this from having a pretty-boy face myself like the one in OP (which some also like, but they don't get such a visceral reaction like your image).

This guy has clear skin and pretty good facial structure, but for some reason I find his appearance creepy.

You're such a loser.
>be ugly and fat
>be ugly and Veeky Forums

His smirk (store-bought smugness) is repulsive.

>not growing long hair and a beard so you look like a sexy biker

> ugly but have a hot body
> ugly and have a shit body

Geez I don't know

>You could always find him lurking outside the guys bathroom half the night munted off his head with his little fans standing there in addidas fanny packs laughing at everything he said.

m-more m'lord?

s-source m'lord?

Is that the case with girls, too?

shit hair jeez

Lifting does help your face though

But their are still prehistoric era people still around living in the ghettoes

> tfw subhuman bizygomatic width

Is life worth living?

Because I have the face, I just want the body to complete the package

I wish people like you would stop fucken trying. This discussion had been had for years and you all have yet to demote the man's status as a legend.

>they have sex with literally 100% of women

Er, no. They're not fucking the fatties and uggos.

no
delusioncel
cope
no girls are inherently subhuman

>tfw couple of millimeters here and there keep you from being a 7

Might as well day they're keeping you from being a 10

It's his nose and body language

>Don't put a drug addict on a pedestal, especially in Veeky Forums.
Drugs should be legal christcuck.

Dude I'm not lying

>pull up on face
>have OP pic's smooth face
>let go
>this bitch's exact lines and features
how fix guys? :( can the damage unhealth does to your face be reversed if your face was good before

>smirk
>notice that it's pretty nasal
>notice he has a little bit of face chub around the chin and cheeks
Are gummy smiles/autistic smirks like Elliot's because of bad nutrition or something?

So I can beat you and take your face.

Is ever improving ones face a meme?
>lost weight, face looks the same
>fat around nasal folds still the same
>body shredded tho

cause this has worked...ever...

Her face is way better now
Losing a couple of ounces in the cheeks made all the difference imo

It's slimmer but there's still fat in her cheeks resting just above her nasal folds. I theorize lines like that are from fat bunching up over a line formation then slowly building up over it, so in theory losing the fat stored there should tighten the skin up because there's less mass for gravity to pull on that.

Problem is, I don't know what foods work with cheek fat and I think face fat and face skin behave differently than the rest of the body.

I guess I'm lifting for youth. I want a younger tighter face