Im new in US, which protein is most economic to get in compare price/weight/quality ?

Im new in US, which protein is most economic to get in compare price/weight/quality ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779
bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html
camelcamelcamel.com/BulkSupplements-CLEAN-Protein-Powder-Kilograms/product/B01BVKKVXI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whey_protein#Major_forms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most economic is usually some soy-based protien. Soy is terrible for your gainz tho pickup a whey protien.

MUTANT MASS is the only way to go.

Why is soy bad for gains?

Gold Standard and Muscletech are relatively cheap without losing quality.
Isopure is more expensive but is my favorite of all time. I've tried many brands but these are my top 3.
>Gold Standard ~$50 for 5lbs
>Muscletech ~$50 for 6lbs
>Isopure ~$75 for 5lbs

Something about soy increasing estrogen levels. Supposedly an insignificant amount but is anything really insignificant when it comes to bodybuilding?

Soy is not bad for gains. Soy has phytoestrogens, weak estrogen-like compounds that mimic real estrogen, bind to the estrogen receptors in your body and don't let real estrogen harm you. By the way, beef and milk contain mammalian estrogen which is far more potent because it is identical to the estrogen we try to avoid.

Myprotein is $50 for 11lbs.

One shekel has been deposited into your account.

Good goy, keep buying your Gold Standard instead.

fuck off, we're full

Animal protein is more complete. You will be missing out on certain vital amino acids (for example B12).

If you eat meat on the side you should be ok, or you will have to take pills/fortified foods like vegans.

Also, like said. The link maybe slim, but why risk it.

Don't cheap out too much on powder. Cheap ones taste like ass and will deliver a serious blow to your willingness to train. Find one that tastes good and change flavors often.

Semen

Holy shit please stop posting
1) the only food lacking an essential amino acid is gelatin, which lacks tryptophan. Even bananas and oranges have a complete amino acid profile
2) B12 is not an amino acid. Is this bait? B12 is a vitamin
3) here are some vegan foods that contain B12: nutritional yeast, marmite, fortified soy, almond, cashew, rice, oat, coconut milks, yogurts, etc, fortified flaxseeds
4) B12 is not made from animals, bit from bacteria

myprotein impact whey.
good prices and good quality.
you can also go with the isolate.
or if the taste matters a lot to you and you want a cheaper and better alternative to ON gold standart then get their THEWHEY.

>1) the only food lacking an essential amino acid is gelatin, which lacks tryptophan. Even bananas and oranges have a complete amino acid profile

stopped reading right there.
1. gelatin is not the only food lacking a full amino profile
2. >implying you could try to hit your protein with bananas and oranges
3. just stahp and look into nutrition and food before posting again.

>gelatin is not the only food lacking a full amino profile
It literally is. Name ONE food that lacks an amino acid, and name that amino acid.
>implying you could try to hit your protein with bananas and oranges
I don't, I'm just pointing out your stupidity
>Just stahp and look into nutrition and food before posting again.
Go back to 9gag, global rule #2 applies here

>eating trash
Soy is a byproduct of farming that is used to put nitrogen back in the soil after rotating real food off the field. Because of this the agricultural industry tries to market it to make it profitable. If soy did not put nitrogen into the soil nobody would ever eat it

>eating trash
Whey is a byproduct of the cheese industry. Cheese curds that have been left over after real cheese has been made from milk. Because of this the dairy industry tries to market it to make it profitable. If whey was not leftover from cheese making nobody would ever eat it

Missing out does not mean there aren't any you illiterate halfwit. You would need to eat 45 bananas a day to get the optimal amounts you get by just eating a steak. Nobody said they aren't any, the ratios are different.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17416779

It's probably mostly a waste issue, most countries back companies aiming to reduce waste by using by-products in economical ways

I can find far cheaper quality whey than that in fucking Sweden. And I know US is a lot cheaper in everything food related.

5 dollars per pound is reasonable price if you buy in bulk. If you are buying for more than that you are most definitely getting jewed.

bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-concentrate-80.html

They sell a 20kg bag, very minimalist, no flavors. It was only $198.96 last time I bought it a year ago.

camelcamelcamel.com/BulkSupplements-CLEAN-Protein-Powder-Kilograms/product/B01BVKKVXI

You'll want some kind of dog food container to store it in long term and a smaller food storage container for storing a batch in your pantry (so the main container can spend most of the year closed for better preservation).

I made a spreadsheet and figured out that the concentrate was the most whey per dollar. Isolates are a meme. Your body breaks down everything anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whey_protein#Major_forms

whey is the biggest bang for your buck. There is a reason everyone and their mother takes whey protein my dude

not if you want to bulk up, you take mass gainers

If you have a Sam's Club membership, you can get a 6lb Muscletech bag for $40 in vanilla or chocolate

Best value I've found so far, at 20g protons/scoop

Egg white based is best price and quality wise.

Gold Hydra Whey is also good. However people have said there is a limit to how much the body will absorb before you start shitting it out.

Bought 24 lbs of myprotein for $80 a couple months ago. Free shipping and came with a free shaker

They usually have a lot of sales going on