Female crossfitters are jacked

>female crossfitters are jacked
>male crossfitters look dyel
Explain?

It's a hard workout for females but a shit one for men.

roids nigga... they dont care about having big clits. Plus give them a little test boost and theyll get big and thicc

They hire models to advertise their product
The dyels you see are people who buy the product

because cross shit is intense workout for women and cardio for most fit men

Ummmm HGH amd insulin. Look at their golem cores and rood delts

Xshit and roids go hand in hand

steroids

>tfw no big clit roided crossfit braphog

you forgot to add that's only for their poster "athletes"; so the people that compete at the washed up loser olympics.

Also explains why your everyday crossfitter from your local town is dyel

big clits are fun and having so much test makes them as horny as guys

girls on gear are the best gf material for someone who works out. you sweat together in the gym and then go home and do bed cardio for multiple hours at least twice per day

Checked and keked

>implying crossfit chicks don't bodybuild on the side
>implying most "big" crossfitters don't bodybuild on the site

0/10 die

Her quads look so weird, I cant put my finger on what it is though

tren

ALL ABOUT FACE

Girls are probably hornier than guys already.

And you never will.

good

>male crossfitters look dyel
???

show me a natty cf guy that looks good

>natty professional crossfit competitor
user please. and as much as I love crossfit girls, and brooke in particular, the majority of them aren't natty either

LEGIT ANSWER:

>Male hormone use is more readily apparent in females. A man has to take 500mg+/week to look comparative to a girl who only rubs an occasional bit of test gel on her arm. Transdermal test use is also very, very common in Crossfit girls.

So wait, when a woman who is say 5'4 110lbs starts roiding, would that be like a 5'4 110lbs guy roiding ?

>as much as I love crossfit girls

I m looking forward to the long term effects. Roid instagram girls are a relatively new phenomenon, in ten years we will probably have bearded instagram sluts.

well, female bodybuilders aren't that new, but yeah the dosis is different. Some of these ex female bodybuilders grew beards and have male voices kek

They're proportional to each other. However, men face a lot more pressure to be fit and standards are higher for men than for women. You're used to seeing lots of men who lift but outside of crossfit never see women who lift, so your standards are skewed. So you're comparing female crossfitters with DYEL women but male crossfitters with male bodybuilders. If you compared male crossfitters to DYEL male cardio bunnies like you're doing with the female crossfitters, the male crossfitters would look jacked too

i think the only permanent side you can immediately notice is voice change

pic related was first caught doping as a teen and now after retiring

That's a female crossfitter, though. It says right there in the picture, faggot.

Very basic:

Women naturally have small amounts of male hormones in her body. A woman 'feels' the effects of 100mg/week of testosterone a great deal more than a man who has ten times+ her testosterone and produces close to 100mg naturally every week. Therefore if you give a woman of the same height as a man the same amount of testosterone its anabolic and androgenic effects will 'show' more on the woman than the man. I.e. why Crossfit girls look like freaky men on transdermal test while few Crossfit men look super jacked. The Crossfit bitches are taking much more drugs pound for pound than the men.

All roids aren't the same.

As she's a Russian weightlifter she was very likely on Turinabol, a derivative, or a similar oral 'athletic drug'. These are taken in small amounts (20mg/day is HUGE for even a female WLer), very mild, low on the androgenic scale, have few long term issues for women.

By contrast, Crossfit girls are blasting whatever is cheap and popular in the West. I.e. test (transdermal), anavar, winny etc. These are male hormones (primarily) on the wrong end of the androgenic scale for a woman. Hence they'll be half-men for life and fuck up their fertility for life with prolonged use.

>asian female body builders look cute
>white female body builders look lugly

why is this?

yeah bro, the athletes competing in the most prestigious athletic event that ever existed is conservative about their drug use 4 sure

how did u get so smart man

Not on male hormones.

Women don't need the amount of drugs that men do. To contrast, a TBOL dose for a male WLer is 40-100mg/day. A woman only needs a fraction of that.

A lot of squatting and cardio is great for women but will make men look DYEL because men should be doing a lot of upper body volume to look good.

>gay dudes have bathhouses, clubs, and other outlets where they fuck each other 9-10 times in one night
>lesbians stop any form of intimacy as soon as they start dating

Pass the insulin and the HGH

damn, big lenny looks like THAT now?

I've been training my gf and noticed that she barely sweats and her heart rate never breaks 150. I think women just struggle pushing themselves. My girlfriend starts on a D2 college lacrosse team too... Feels pretty good that I'm a better athlete and I was shit at sports in highschool, she went to the best private school in our state for sports as a four year varsity

disgusting roid guts

ps and trying not to look like mass monsters

Crossfit golems

Yeah, mostly.
It's also about them physically being incapable of putting out the same level of effort as a man.
Far more endurance and are DOMS is rarely an issue though.

flexibility

>So wait, when a woman who is say 5'4 110lbs starts roiding, would that be like a 5'4 110lbs guy roiding ?

No. A 5'4 110lb man could beat the shit out of a 5'4 110lb woman. If you give the woman test, the man will still win. A 5'4 110 lb man could probably beat a 5'10 130 lb woman on roids. The difference in strength between men and women is ridiculous. Some of it is hormone levels, but another aspects include bone structure and muscle distribution, alongside height and weight of course.

A man at any weight produces orders of magnitude more testosterone than a woman, so his body will be far less responsive to testosterone supplementation. A woman can take one tenth of a man's natural levels and make incredible gains--but she still won't be at the level of a man.

This is further evidenced by instances of CHEMICALLY CASTRATED men, with their balls clipped and on estrogen, still beating the absolutely shit out of roided female MMA fighters

>crossfit

women are magical creatures that dont sweat

seriously i lift at a weightlifting gym the most sweaty i've seen a girl is just a bit of pit stain or forehead sweat. meanwhile all dudes are drenched lmao

maybe some butt/pussy sweat when they sit on a plate or when they wear grey leggings

Fucking hell those golem guts are nasty

plz link to eunuch vs roid golem study

>roiding for this

show me a natty powerlifter that looks good

>This is further evidenced by instances of CHEMICALLY CASTRATED men, with their balls clipped and on estrogen, still beating the absolutely shit out of roided female MMA fighters

you can't just say that user, now i want to see that fight

>women are magical creatures that dont sweat

this is actually true i think, sweating is somehow tied to male hormones

ive been physically active my whole life and i always noticed females and young guys (

her knee joints are about 5-10 degrees hypermobile. if she extended her quad a tad to bring it in standard alignment, it'd look a lot more normal

>female crossfitters are jacked

And lesbians

is this paralympics qualifier?

they're small so look more jacked with less gains

>basketball shoulders
>hulk traps
>shit abs
>dat arm pump
Tell me you are too retarded to notice that's roids

Isley before he turned into a fat faggot

>they're small so look more jacked with less gains

op never said anything about being natty

yeah, sure

>the way those booty shorts fit

KEKING INTIIATED

T. Low test beta cuck

This is crazy. Without roids her bodytype is very similar to my girlfriend, a thin athletic russian girl--ballerina body. Makes me have weird thoughts about what my chick would look like on steroids, completely different build, it looks like, like not even same build but thicker. It looks the girl on the right could not get that broad, but would fill out in other ways.

she looks 4 foot tall, fuck thats hot