"Realistic Body" photoshop thread

"Realistic Body" photoshop thread
IM ANGRY edition

I don't get the realistic body meme, slim people and people who work out exist so what's so unrealistic about them? Is it because I'm not from the usa?

It's just HAES propaganda. They expect ordinary bodies on extraordinary individuals (i.e. comic book characters).

Panther is from Africa, Widow is from Russia, take your Captain Murrica and do what ever you want with him,

We have a lot of fatties but also most people are vain as fuck. While every girl wants that perfect body, only a small percent of them will work towards, even fewer will reach the goal. And only one in a thousand (or even fewer) will just be born with amazing genes.

There was a cheerleader in my high school, big tits, dat ass, tiny waist... she was born with it. Every single fat girl in the school hated her and claimed she must've had plastic surgeries already (I knew her as a kid, her tits were already huge at 12). If a man looked like he just climbed down from Mount Olympus we would all be inspired and want to look like him.

But that's the fundamental difference between men and women, men see a tall mountain and think "maybe I can try really hard and climb it one day..." and women see that same mountain and think "men who climb mountains are stupid, besides wherever I'm standing is already the tallest mountain, hopefully a cute mountain climbing boy will notice that!"...

>realistic black panther has the same amount of muscle mass than the lean one
>meanwhile realistic black widow is just fat

What did they mean by this?

Yeah, they want a hyper-athletic female to be fat. If anything, a woman who is more athletic than top-tier Olympians should be much more muscular.

They aren't from Africa or Russia, they're mostly made by Jews in America.

extra fat would have a negative effect on their abilities, how about realistic abilities?

HAES advocates are the fucking worst. "Women can be any size they want! Men can too [spoiler] as long as they're jacked [/spoiler] !"

To be fair there's no way that Black Widow, a hyper-athletic woman whose body has been optimized for combat, would have tits that big. Girls in really good shape with great cardiovascular health will not have big tits unless they get implants (which Black Widow wouldn't have because they would hinder her performance), because breasts are composed of fatty tissue. Less body fat = smaller boobs.

Did any guy exclaim that Captain America, Thor or Wolverine's bodies were "not realistic"? No we are inspired by those bodies.

That being said, Michael Keaton was the best Batman since he looked like such a regular dude.

That's val kilmer

realistic should be taken to mean mediocre or below in this context

Fucking GIS.

>Black panther goes from realistic bodybuilder physique to semi-realistic powerlifter physique
>Black Widow ate a few too many husbands

Wow really makes you think

>ordinary bodies on extraordinary individuals
it's pretty sad that in american being fat is being ordinary

yeah I kinda like that, how heroes in that time had regular bodies but what made them special were skills/attitude. Like clint eastwood or marlon brando. Now they are jacked but just tweet about trump all day long.

why only semi realistic?

Can any female lurkers confirm this sentiment

This isnt /pol/ both genders talk a lot of shit, atlthough i agree women do it more often but woman are also more likey to offer vocal support and attention even if its shallow. Men will never compliment or support the man "climbing the mountain" but we will secretly admire him and try to brutally surpass him

The Black Widow has no arms? What kind of super hero is that?

Steve Rogers has never, ever tweeted about Trump. He doesn't even know what Twitter is.

Who cares what Chris Evans does in his free time?

>>regular dude.
>>not posting superior West

that was gayer than wearing pink lingerie, a cock cage and being fucked in the ass by a large hairy man

The internet has deluded the fuck out of your views of women man. Even your analogy is shit, plenty of famous climbing women that have performed feats that no man at the time had even come close. Lynn Hill for example.

What kind of fucking terrible friend are you if you don't support your bros trying to reach their goals?

You or whoever messed up around the elbow
8/10

god i hate fat people

It's amazing. The same facial expression, yet the context makes it mean so much more.

I know that it's the stereotype us Americans are fat, but fucking REALLY? Fat = """""""Realistic""""" body proportions
I want fat acceptance to die

>Men will never compliment or support the man

sounds like you are still in middle school or some shit. Only in competition do i see actual beef

It'd be nice to bring back the planet photoshoping into healthy sizes desu