>low calories
>low fat
>cheap

Is canned tuna secret op?

>§Ecret

Proton powder is still cheaper

Mercury.

ah yes... mercury...

This is why I dont regularly consume it. I only ate it for a few months while I was unemployed

if i store my tuna cans on top of some strong magnets will the mercury be separated from the fish?

It's more of an elixir type item. Super OP, but you only get a few of them so save it for when it is really needed.

(Because you will get mercury poisoning if you eat too much)

Sardines are better.
>Significantly lower mercury
>Only slightly less protein than tuna.
>More fat
>149% of vitamin B12 per 100 grams

Yes

>secret

Yeah, brah, but loose lips sink ships. Keep it hush-hush or face the consequences.

redpill me on mercury poison

Top kek

>1.89 for 26g protons
>cheap
Wew lad

Magnetic susceptibility of Mercury (χmol) −33.44·10−6 cm3/mol (293 K)

No.

But I have been eating tuna form months at a time. So I might be literally insane

>1.89 for a can of tuna
In what shithole do you live in? Even here in leafland where food is fucking expansive it's 1$ a can.

>100g
>109kcals
>11g of protein
>mild taste cheese swimming in delicious sweat cream
I feel like I am cheating life every single time I eat breakfast. Fruits, nuts, one biscuit, tablespoon of protein powder and 200g of this delicious mana from heaven.

Or if you are in a rush, just add an apple yogurt to it.

How do they taste?

Salty, greasy, and they have tiny edible bones inside. I eat them out of the can, but you can also put them on top of a toast, crackers, or on pasta noodles if your macros allow it.

they taste really fishy, but if you're ok with that then they are great for snack gains

had some that were dry af but the above are correct

No it isn't, or you're buying the cheapest shit on the shelf.

>Is canned tuna secret op?

It used to be super OP before the Veeky Forums gods patched it a couple decades ago by adding a poison effect if abused.

The pros were just massing canned tuna, while disregarding the other foods before then. It was a necessary nerf.

dont eat canned foods it has plastic on the inside

I literally tried sardines for the first time yesterday, I had King Oscar's, and they were pretty good. I went back today and bought a couple other brands to try as well. I actually made a thread in Veeky Forums to ask questions about sardines:
Depending on the producer, they may or may not have bones

How come? I'm scared now.

>extra virgin olive oil
>mfw

they're just as fishy if not less fishy than tuna
Sardines are my canned food of choice. Wild Planet is a good brand. Some brands come with Marinara, hot sauce, and other different flavors. Great for a no-cook meal and they keep in storage for a while.

Excellent macros brah!!

No tuna is less fishy. I know a lot people who don't like fish exept tuna. And I know a lot of people who like fish but not sardines. So you should try but don't buy too much.

>tfw i know so many ways to eat delicious low calorie food but im struggling to bulk without feeling physically sick all the time

Like i'm seriously going to cut out pasta and substitute shallow fried peanuts because more calories/protons for less physical mass.

Try the kind with jalapenos. Also Mediterranean flavor

Skelly here. I've been able to eat more by cutting out rice / pasta in my bulk. Keeps me feeling full for so long

That feel when sardines and tuna disgust me.

I'm not going to make it.

>2017
>Eating any fish other than salmon

>intentionally eating chicken based fed salmon
>plus all those antibiotics from the farm

step up your game fag

>not springing for wild caught

Deifinitely not going to make it.

>believing the manufacturer's label
What a silly nigger

Wild Planet is best brand.

Are you serious? Like this is news to you?

Have a seat and I'll tell you about a secret powder made from whey and a part of the chicken you an actually EAT that's rich in protein.

>mercury
>$ecret
no

Tuna + Cottage Cheese = heavenly

>activated tuna

Also, it's methylmercury, not mercury. But still, not a problem.