/fat/ "lunch" edition

Previous thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iOEjs8qW8n4

Who is /fat/ for?

Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.ro/2014/09/can-you-get-fat-in-three-days-study.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i just started using the various weight machines at the gym and my hands get really sore, specifically right on the palm side of my knuckles. is my grip bad, is this normal, does it go away, should i wear gloves or something?

AHHH I'M BINGE EATINGGGG

I'm just going to have to start fasting when I'm at work or something

>today it's peanuts
>yesterday it was a brownie
>the day before it was a bag of chips

I mean, at least I'm not drinking soda.. And, I haven't put on any weight since I've been dieting.. But, still..these little snacks add up, and next thing I know I'm eating ~2400 calories.

stop that

I just finished the whole30 and I lost about 35 pounds and I'm feeling really great clear skin and lots of energy. I am wondering if I should stick with the whole30 diet plan or switch to a different diet. Right now I'm 6'3 290

>420g / 1lb cheesecake
>1,548 kcal
where's the other half of the calories?

Finally did it lads

>265lbs to 178lbs
>1 and a half progress
>Cutting till 170lbs
>Gain normie friends
>Mires from school everywhere
>Getting stares when walking the hallway
>Getting rid of bad habits like smoking, drinking, etc.
>Family is closer to me than ever before
>Got my ass grabbed by a Stacy as a prank
>Gets invited a lot to hang out
>Random people texts me every now and then

I-is this it /fat/? Did I finally made it?

Post your recent success stories/mires /fat/izen, we're all going to make it.

so let's say after 4 weeks of low-carb, under 1500 keto dieting and working out everyday I have a huge refeed day of about 4000 calories worth of carbs, is it true I won't actually gain fat because I'll be carb/glycogen depleted and the extra will fill up those stores?
>inb4 broscience
there's this study by a gook in 2014 which says this is exactly what happens and it might even help fat loss
suppversity.blogspot.ro/2014/09/can-you-get-fat-in-three-days-study.html

pls respond

Idk ive never been fat always had a sixpack since middle school 6'2" kekkerino

>was a 320lb hermit
>now a 160lb hermit
go me

>machines
>I'm a pussy and my hands hurt
Checks out

Confess.

how long did it take

ate 10000 calories worth of junk food today

>Wearing gloves
You must be new here. That's just the bitch leaving your hands senpai, embrace the callouses

drank the oil from the fryer at work
heart stopped but the paramedics got it going again

Baby steps senpai, you're conscious of how shit your diet is, take steps every day to change that terrible habit. If fasting works, do it.
Congrats, getting ass grabbed by females is the great.

R8 my dinner

had burger and chips for dinner and just about to order a pizza
it's a good thing I can confess and be forgiven otherwise I might be fat LOL

i figured it'd get easier thanks dude i'll push through

fuck you, leatherhead

>huge fucking tiddies
I'd look skinnyfat/builtfat without them depending on the day.
How do I fix my gyno

I made it, I´m out.
Oh, and I still had a good deficite today.

>10000
Ten Thousand?

stop eating

I just ate an entire chicken. I picked up one of those cooked roticery chickens from the store thinking I could eat healthy off it all week, but after sitting down at my computer desk with it I ate the entire thing.

unidentifiable unappetizing mass, unhealthy judging from the color, unless it's cauliflower

Is there anything more satisfying than taking a huge shit and losing a few pounds? I feel like I shit more than I eat.

I made some lightly breaded fish for lunch.

that's eggs your massive retard
looks pretty good to me

So I judged right.

>go to denny's
>order 5 sides of Eggs

do they think I'm weird?

ANSWER ME
please ;_;

wisslpb

Don't know I have gyno as well lol.

Why do you have things like that lying around ?
Put them into the bin.

fat fucks

So are eggs a bad choice?

Thx 4 inspo bb

Not in my opinion. Nothing but protien and fat, just one or two leaves me feeling full till dinner.

You're probably gripping too hard. That's normal when you start and haven't done any manual labour.

dont post this shit in this general. i dont want to waste an entire thread for useless stupid posts because you are a faggot who cant use google to deal with gyno.

Probably

Also made some shrimp in the leftover butter.

I had a sub

why did it feel so damn good, father? ;-;

Submitted you for my 600lb life

>had burger and chips for dinner

Not your best decision but it's one that can be forgiven if you jus....

>just about to order a pizza
>posting on /fat/ while doing so
>already seeking forgiveness for a sin ye haven't yet committed
>POST-dinner PIZZA

Never gonna make it

Why do you want pizza, user?

I don't you fucking mong

>pizza

Don't fucking do it!
I ate Costco pizza for two days and now I have to eat 1300 calories a day for 5 days to make up for it.

24 years old, 5'11, 200 down from 240 and roughly 25% bodyfat

My goal weight is currently 170. Any alternate opinions suggestions?

>now I have to eat 1300 calories a day for 5 days to make up for it.

You should probably be doing that anyway

do you niggah

I don't think I've ever lost more than a pound with a single shit. Usually it's like .4 to .6 pounds. It is annoying when I go to weigh in and haven't shat for a day and still don't have to go.

>You should probably be doing that anyway
Why, I'm not a grill and I lost 11 pounds so far since I started with a combination of exercise bike, weight lifting and 1800 calories a day.

You should be 200 with muscle. But I'm assuming you're 200 still with a bunch of fat so keep cutting but also lift. When you get low enough start bulking back up while lifting. You've still got a long ways to go

>11 pounds so far

What's your age, height and starting weight? I wasn't actually serious that you should only eat 1,300 calories. However, if you're just starting then you should know your weight loss rate won't stay that rapid for long.

That being said I started cutting by limiting myself to 2,000 calories. Now I'll typically eat 1,000 to 1,500 tops and I am still losing pretty fast 3 months in.

Can't I just keep cutting down to like 170 and then start bulking/lifting? Won't lifting while cutting slow my weight loss? I know I've got a ways to go but I don't feel like slowing my progress if I don't have to.

sinner, u must repent, roll, last 2 digits=pushups

I went 500 calories over plan for my cut yesterday. (Limit should be 1900)

You won't gain much/any muscle while cutting. But lifting and eating protein will help you maintain what muscle you have instead of burning it away with your fat. So you're only hindering your progress in the sense that you're not burning as much muscle with your fat. This would just mean more work for you later on when bulking/lifting up from skinnyfat mode.

So really it's a lesser of two evils if you want to look at it that way. Also, it will keep you from becoming a super weakling in the meantime.

at 258 right now. I want this.

What kind of sub? I get Subway clubs all the time and they're only like 680 calories or so. I eat one of those and then follow it up later with some veggies and soup and a protein bar for desert and come out around 1,200 calories for the day.

>eating fast food
>while cutting

No hope for you m8

>What's your age, height and starting weight?
256 lbs
35yrs
5' 11" king of manlets

Now 245lbs, 1800 calories a day.

Trying for 3 days of weight lifting plus cardio warmup and 3 days of straight cardio. Sunday I rest like God, the lazy bastard.

>tfw ate too much fiber from daily veggies and oats and now my shits are watery mess
not solid enough to pass in one go and i can't push the rest of it out

What kind of protein intake should I have as a fatfag? 1g/lbs seems a bit excessive when you weigh 250+, even if I do lift weights and jog.

You calculate with lean body mass not fat

1g/lb for lean body mass, ignore the 100 lbs of fat you have on you and that leaves you with 150

Not bad at all. 1,800 is a good limit for 5'11. Good luck to you m8.

If it works, why change it?

What screwed me up for a couple weeks is I counted my cardio based on what my exercise bike said. I ate them, which was a total mistake.

Should have thought about that, would be better if I knew my bf%. How is this for a diet?

I've started losing weight 2 months ago, down 20lbs or something. About 40lbs to go.

Doing just fine and feeling better.

Inventory is tomorrow and my managers usually feed us. I can deal with the lunch and hope that I wouldn't need to eat dinner. However, if they are bringing us chick-fil-a biscuits, I may be fucked because I would want one

I'm 5'11 and started cutting at 2,000 cals and saw a good deal of progress my first month or so. I started at 240 So you'll probably do even better than I did for a while.

I read that avoiding carbs for long periods of time is unhealthy so I am just wondering if staying with no carbs is alright.

Cut out all that processed shit.

Your calories will go way further if you stop being lazy and cook it yourself.

Name something bad with it and don't just throw around "processed" like a meaningless buzzword.

100g for 354 calories
100g for 360 calories.

Rice: 100g for 130 calories
Chickepeas: 100g for 164 calories
Chicken: 100g for 173 calories

For your pasta I could eat 100g of rice, and 100g of chicken.

So, my weight belt doesn't fit me anymore, tightest setting I can shift it up and down my abdomen as of it were a t shirt.

No one told me getting fit was this expensive.

Refeeding on keto is strictly for people trying to build muscle mass. If your main goal is weight loss then refeeding is entirely antithetical.

What are some good sites for Keto recipes?

I don't really know man, Do you feel full at the end of the day? You shouldn't view this as a temporary diet but rather as your new lifestyle. cooking is not hard, a lot of easy stuff like chicken, oats, scrambled eggs and steamed veggies that fill you up. Other foods like greek yogurt, cottage cheese(any cheese) and tuna salads are delicious and easy to get. Your food diary seems a bit stiff, it seems like you still don't know what foods are good for you and what's not. Research it and buy foods that fit your macros

google is a good one i heard

That's basically keto though

I got great results on my exams and celebrated a bit yesterday.

>icecream, a huge Chinese take up menu and alcohol

Son......

Went to a restaurant today, had a a nice rack of ribs with a steak and fries on the side. Also a large glass of beer. It's cool though, i'm celebrating my graduation and it's my first cheat meal in 3 weeks. Gonna make it.

You are probably more active. I don't leave the house unless I have to.

Live and learn user. Not the worst mistake to make, especially for having just started.

Exercising will definitely help. Even just doing 10,000 steps a day walking will do some good. But really the most important thing is what you eat so keeping down to 1,800 should still do you a lot of good.

When I first started and was limiting myself to 2,000 I could hardly do it and some days went over by 100-200. So you starting at 1,800 is pretty impressive. My issue was cutting out the soda. Once I started drinking nothing but water dieting became insanely easier.

>get below 200lbs yesterday
>celebrate with a large pizza and hot wings
>204lbs this morning

Oops

>celebrating weight loss by binge eating

What kind of dumb fuck mindset do you have? Not to be rude but you're going to reach your goal weight and bounce right back within a year, probably half a year. I've seen multiple people I know do this.

Oh and I sincerely hope sub-200 wasn't your goal weight. Unless you're over 6 feet and a lot of that 200lbs is muscle.

>made down to 204 at 6'5" so pretty skinnyfat or even skinny
>was told to keep cutting until I have visible abs but not even sure if I have abs to become visible yet

New to Veeky Forums already feel welcomed in /fat/

I'm 290 pounds and don't know what to do with my /fat/ness.

Over the past year:
>I drink water and tea, sometimes coffee.
>I eat a lot more vegetables and foods that substitute something with vegetables.
>Cut back on meat, a lot.
>I work in a hospital repairing medical equipment, so I walk a decent amount (8000-11000 steps) to grab said broken stuff, but some days I do just park my ass at my cube.
>I average a pulse of 68-71 resting, SpO2 is good, bp at 129- 130 over 80-85.
>Get 5 maybe 6 hours sleep on work days.

I feel like I've started the transition by consuming more vegitation, but I feel there's one thing holding me back big time.
>The stress of work and inability to complete personal projects at home because of fatigue or time has me stressed. When I get stressed, I want food, my weakness being sugary baked goods. And hospitals are full of the happy feel good crap.

What can I do to curb the urge and not become a patient in the place I work?

>tfw craving for ramen but unsure if I'll do it as OMAD or just fit it within my macros

I don't really trust mfp on this but how much calories do you guys think one bowl of Tantanmen is worth?

Don't cut back on meat but cut back on carbs like bread and pasta.

This is just for weight loss, as I'm pretty far below my BMR+exercise. I get full enough though, but I've never attempted to lose weight seriously before, so I'll have to see how this pans out. Incidentally, this is my plan for tomorrow.

The pancakes are too convenient for me to give up, but you're right that I should switch the pasta for rice.

Your first time, you have to get lower than you want. I really didn't have abs until I hit about 185 @ 6'4"

Welcome to Veeky Forums. Sleep an extra hour or two if possible, read the sticky if you haven't.