>3 incline
>machine flys

>5 sets squats
>2x12 deadlift
>3 sets leg press
>leg curls
>leg ext

>pplpplr
Way too much volume. Go up with weights in the main lifts.

Up the weight on the main lifts and remove some of the accessories?

Yeah.

I have the energy to do them and I dont mind doing them, i also dont think i can increase the weight on my main lifts anymore

Sample routine I always post:
PPLPPLx
>Push 1
Bench 5rm
OHP 3x5 @90%
Dips or incline dumbbell bench 3xf superset with facepulls 3xf
>Pull 1
Weighted chinups 5rm (treat them like a barbell lift)
Chest supported rows 3x5 @90% (chest supported to avoid lower back fatigue, you have to deadlift tomorrow)
T-bar rows or dumbell rows or Kroc rows 3xf
Curls 3xf
>Legs 1
Squat 5rm
Deadlift 3x5 @90%
Leg press or from mid thigh rack pulls or walking/stepping lunges or Bulgarian split squats 3xf superset with hanging leg raises 3xf
>Push, pull and legs 2
Alternate the first two lifts
7.5/10 deadlifts are a leg lift and you have a bit too much volume. But if you recover fine that's all that matters
PPLPPLx is the most common one, some people do PPLx to rest after every leg day, or PPLPPxx LPPLPxx PLPPLxx to rest the entire weekend

Why were arnold's legs so fucking small?

This. He's excellent yet extremely overrated. He skipped legs and couldn't even have a six pack. Zane is our true god

Yeah In never understood why deadlifts are on pulls day bc they are legs but i have seen other body builders run them on pull days too

I dont have a problem with recovery so I dont mind the volume

Switched from PPL to this and it feels a lot better. Less volume and I'm doing an ABA to BAB spread. What do you think boys? Main goal is strength

The primary movers in the deadlift are the glutes, hams and quads. The erectors, traps and lats are only stabilisers. Hence, deadlifts go on leg day.
Similarly, the primary movers in the squat, which is a leg lift, are the glutes, hams and quads. The erectors, are only stabilisers.
Putting deadlifts on back day is like putting OHP on leg day because even though the primary movers are the front delts and triceps, the legs are also used in stabilisation

So I should move deadlifts to leg day? why do i see to little people doing deadlifts on pull days instead of leg days then?

Workout A
Press Training Max+Backoff sets
Deadlifts Training Max+Backoff sets
Weighted Chinups 5x5-6
Face Pulls 3x20
Curls 2-3x5-15

Workout B
Bench Press Training Max+Backoff sets
Squat Training Max+Backoff sets
Weighted Chinups 5x5-6
Face Pulls 3x20
Weighted Dips 2-3x5-15

For training maxes I start with 50% of my previous training max and work up to something similar but no grinding or above 9.5 intensity. Back off sets are performed either 5x3 with 79% of the Training max, 4x2 with 86% or 3x1 with 93%. 3 days a week, alternate between workouts.

I usually do 2 deload workouts every 1 or 2 months. Here I only work up to 80% of my previous training maxes and perform all the assistance work with only 80% of my normal weights too. Been seeing some good results and it's pretty fun to try to hit a new PR every day you're in the gym.

Also, no backoffs, on deload days. I call it the Bulgarian knock-off.

Dunno user

I'm pretty noob as I only do calisthenics, and the most basic ones at that, never done anything else for building muscle. I don't really do A routine but rather make up one every day depending on how it feels every muscle group. If I haven't trained an area (be core or legs or arms) in the last two days and it isn't tired I make up a workout that beats it hard. It's all just for fun to me, since bodyweight stuff can be done pretty much every day and it makes me feel better.

This was today's:

-Warm up.
-3x15 Pushups
-6x20 Squats
-3x20 Abs
-3x30 seconds of planks
-3x30 of "calves push up?" Don't know what they're called, but did them with a little weight though.

And that's it. It took me a little more than half an hour because I read yesterday that the ideal rest time between sets should be 90 seconds.

I am somewhere in between skinnyfat and builtfat mode. My arms are shit. Halp.

rate mine

It's alphadestiny's program with no squats on day B and normal ohp instead of paused. Why not do the original?

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NAME OF THiS ROUTINE OR THE REST OF IT??!

how do you romanian deadlift without feeling it so much in your lower back
I would recommend adding calve raises to ur leg day

I'm currently doing Jonnie Candito's 6 week program

All weighted exercises done with 50lbs. One set each. Every day.
>deadlift x20
>front squat x20
>over-head press x15
>bent-over rows x20
>push-ups x20
>curls(palms away) x5
>curls(palms facing) x5
>plank x90 seconds
>shadow boxing x10 minutes

Rate please, I think that my push routine hits everything but if you guys have any exercises/suggestions I'm open for it:

Barbell Bench Press 5x5
Dumbell Incline 4x8
Dumbell Incline flyes(flies?) 4×10
Cable flyes 4x10

Weighted dips 4x10
Tricep pushdowns 4x10
Cable pushdowns 4x10

Barbell shoulder press 5x5
Dumbell shoulder press 3x10
Face pulls 5x10
Lateral raises 3x10

I usually finish my workout with 20-30 minutes of cardio. I do notice that my rear deltoids are quite lacking compared to my front delts, so that's why I have added face pulls. If anyone has some tips on creating some definition on the overall/rear delt that would be nice.