How the FUCK do I get bigger arms? I literally work arms 2-3 times a week for a bit more than an hour each session...

how the FUCK do I get bigger arms? I literally work arms 2-3 times a week for a bit more than an hour each session. I do chin ups, hammer curls, cable rolls, wrist curls, and reverse wrist curls, ALL drop sets for 4 sets each, and my arms are still like twigs. Is it all just genetics? Should I stop trying?
>tfw tiny forearms and 6 inch wrists mean I will NEVER have large arms

Have you measured your biceps and tracked their progress? Arm growth is slow.
Also that much arms is absolutely retarded. No wonder they're not growing

>he fell for the overtraining meme
I literally squat 3pl8 7 days a week

>Also that much arms is absolutely retarded. No wonder they're not growing
how often should I do them? Forearms are impossible to grow unless
A) you have good genetics
or
B) you work the shit out of them at LEAST twice a week

Whoaaaaaaaaaa

Stop whining. I have tiny wrists and I'm tall as fuck and my arms are big because I worked hard.

Way too much volume, try dropping it to two exercises per muscle. One compound (3x5/5x5) and one isolation exercise (3x8-12) is plenty. For example do bench and skullcrushers on day A and incline dumbbell press and dips on day B. For biceps I do rows and hammer curls on A, pull-ups and cheat curls on B, experiment and see what works for you. For forearms do your diddlies and add heavy farmer's walks on non-diddly day.

concentration curl pyramid sets were my go to stuff for extreme pump + arm growth given caloric surplus

I had 18" biceps just from powerlifting. No bicep/tricep/forearm isolation. Raw 'erryting.

Probably just genetics dude.
>the tricep is the largest muscle in the arm

>I had 18" biceps
>had
do you not have them anymore or what

225 down to 195 now.

Genetics and you're overtraining. Cut back on volume.

>Tfw high inserted biceps and triceps
I will NEVER have big arms

Okay well nobody is asking about your fatceps, fatty. I'm talking about muscle here.

Whoa

lol.

I'm killing this meme right here, right now before it gets out of control. I declare this meme officially DEAD.

Whoa chill

Whoa easy there

Whoa

Deadlift,rack pulls, keep volume high and eat.

>I literally work arms 2-3 times a week for a bit more than an hour each session.

>a bit more than an hour

Sounds like you're doing about 1/8th of what you need to

Hit your triceps just as hard.

Funny knowing this is some dude RPing as the whoa guy

Focus on compounds. Lifting more weight overall gives you bigger muscles. Also it takes time. Dedicated arm workouts are a waste.

Whoa

Because you aren't training 2/3 of the arm... Try training triceps.

You body likes to stay in proportion so focus on addding size everywhere will help arms grow.

I do a regular lift every other day I don't do arms So it's AbAbAbx
I train triceps other days

for forearms i do farmers walks on tues and thurs, and hammer curls on weds. I also do deadlift but i wont count that since its secondary.

OP you have it all wrong, for arms you have to realize that 3/5 of your arms should be triceps, so work the shit out of your triceps and you'll see the growth. I recommend tricep extensions, close grip bench, and skullcrushers. Also for biceps just do incline curls where you rotate your wrists and preacher/regular curls. GO FOR REPS NOT WEIGHT.

Btw any progress or visible progress is going to be slow and you might not even see it at first

it's mainly my forearms I'm concerned about. My upper arms are kinda shit too because shit tricep insertions, but they're OK for now. My forearms however are 12-year-old-girl tier

farmers walks will fix that immediately, go heavy, like 1 plate increments until you cant pick it up anymore. Your traps will be sore as shit the next morning just saying

YOU GOTTA SQUEEZEZZZZ

not only squeeze but control on the way down and STRECH.

Concentration curls, and incline curls with light weight are GOAT. Also try 21s, and drag curls FOR DA PEAK

Most bodybuilders that kept measurement journals noticed 1" on their arms for every 10 lbs of muscle gained.

Whoa dahnald these aren't wheylegates

Whoa man take it up to KEK for your assassinations

it may just be that you're lifting too heavy or your elbows are too far from your body