What do you guys think about being Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums at the same time?

Girls seem to like it

thats why i wear tights at the gym

do you dress like this guy?

even as a straight man i would stare at his ass all day

It makes me wonder... who took this photo? His gf? A bro? Did he ask them to take it?

its a male model photo shoot bruh

people want to capture males at their peak aesthetics

Ohhhh I see
What about all the other random photos on instagram? Do they just get their friends to take them? I'm too autistic to have ever had photos taken of me

99% this was written by a londoner
Case in point

idk lol i assume so

judging from nick batemens instagram, he gets a friend to take pictures of him

Veeky Forums dresses like autistic losers. Just wear form fitting plain t-shirts with some nice fitted jeans. Assuming you are Veeky Forums, you'll look better than 99% of the Veeky Forumsggots.

So... fit and gay?

just dress like nick batemen or those chads on instagram

humidity from my butt would cause sweat stain on buttcrack people going to think i was just fucked in the butt.. i mean if this will attract a sexually aggressive qt gf that likes to fuck manbutt, this may be the fashion for me lads

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /k/ and /g/ are the essential ascended tier man boards when browsed in combination.

Veeky Forums is autistic and fat (with shit health), Veeky Forums is autistic and skinny (with hsit fashion taste)

I hate fruit of the loom

It's a difficult balance being Veeky Forums but fitting in nice clothes.

My quads fuck up which jeans I can fit into, and you can pretty much forget a slim fit shirt.

I would like to be both, fit and fashionable, but my problem is that I just don't like most fashion trends. What I personally like is very, very basic and unflashy. I remember one of my friends saying I'd dress like a "teacher", whatever that is supposed to mean. I usually wear black leather sneakers, levi jeans and a dress shirt...

fit and style of those articles can change a lot. you could pull off every style pretty much with those 3 not specific enough terms

Pretty much what said, honestly guys Veeky Forums is not for you.
It's filled with sadboy-meme-spouting skeltals who try to pick up instagram art girls with their levels of irony.

The board is shit, but actual fashion is great for fitizens.

If you wanna pick up chicks wear this:
White sneakers (or trendy shoes of any kind, still white)
White ankle socks
Black slim fit jeans (ripped or Un ripped, also must have a little stretch for comfort and look)
White t shirt (one that is tight around shoulders and chest)
Leather jacket (pick whatever looks good)

I swear, you will look like the epitome of urban fashion.
Also get a watch. That shit is masculine, and women dig nice accessories on a man.

>Veeky Forums
Maybe if all the literal shilling ever gets cleaned up. I know it was made to be a crypto-containment board, but there was awhile where there was actual good financial advice was being given

They mean Chad, not you you fcking retard

Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums = /fat/

Most of these instawhore dudes have a faggot who follows them around like a fluffer.

This picture is the same thing when a horny 14 year old boy makes a post on /r9k/:
>I wish all girls would walk around naked all the time
It might sound like a good thing, but in the end it will only bother and upset you

its the best. Veeky Forums can never be trully good looking without some muscles and Veeky Forumsizens can never be trully good looking without propper clothes.
But your picture is incorrect. You want to show of your figure with well fitted clothes and style. Not with tight clothes for twinks and faggots.

>tight clothes for twinks and faggots.
Exactly.

switch the white t-shirt for something else and that is an OK setup, and make sure it is NOT tight across biceps. Soulders can be fairly tight, but there should be some extra fabric. Otherwise you will look absolutely ridiculous.. especially if you have some actual mass.

Wearing relatively relaxed fitting clothes and still looking like you lift is when you actually graduate from DYEL.