Spend an average of four hours at the gym

>Spend an average of four hours at the gym
>Getting consistent growth throughout body
>Have two arms/chest/back days with two leg/abs days
>Read about average workout sessions
>60-90 minutes
Is it that bad that I spend more than three hours at the gym?

let be real, do you have anything better to do with the time?

4 hours is some crazy shit man unless youre there to pick up chicks or work there.

Well if you are able sustain performance for 4hrs I doubt you are pushing yourself hard enough, either that or you are taking crazy long rest breaks. You are growing due to extreme volume but if you reduced volume and and upped intensity I bet you get even better results. Also less likely to burn out your CNS

Also how the hell can you spare 4hrs/gym sesh?

Your either a genetic legned athelete or have a shitty fucking light weight, cardio routine that isnt getting u anywhere.

i spend like 1.5 - 2.5 hours at the gym literally 5 days a week, i dont have a job so i use it to fill up my time

I'm in college so I get the time to do it. I'm used to get a 60-90 second break between each set.

I only spend 20 minutes in cardio doing HIIT. I seriously feel that time flies by when I'm in the gym.

its the summer though

I fuckin love limey

>60-90 second rest
>4 hours

HUH

That's because I live in Not-Burgerland. I guess the better term would be university.

>not doing 200 sets for each body part
>not taking 4 scoops in between each set
>not leaving humanity behind

never gonna make it

Most of my exercises are 5 sets with 8 repetitions with some being 4 sets with 12-15. Point is to do at least 40 reps.

Cheat and recover takes up time too, since I have to double the reps to complete each set. Bringing it up to 16 reps for five sets.

You're definitely small

post body op, if you're not a sick cunt then you really need to edit your routine

Three to four hours at the gym for one session is ridiculous. Youre not getting significantly more than someone who spends only two hours at the gym, three times a week. Even though you spend more than twice as much time in the gym.
There is adiminishing returns rule to lifting. Two sets for one muscle gives ~60% of the results any sets after that have less and less value.

>4 hours
>not doing 8 hour arms
Enjoy staying small, faggot.

>173 cm
I belong in the manlet pit, I know

I'm currently 146.4 lbs and eat 2k calories a day.

Thing is though, I try and target multiple muscles in my routines. On mondays and thursdays, I target arms, obliques, chest, and back.

... I have to eat more

You can train you whole body in two. And thats with lots isolations after the big lifts and 3-5 min reaks between sets. Four hours for two or three muscles is ridiculous. The benefits you get after 4-5 sets are insignificant. Its pretty much a waste of time.

>leg nerd athelete

Post your routine already op

>tfw on sheiko
>3 times week
>2-2.5 hours long sessions
I don't know how you can handle 4 hours... After my workout I am fucked up to the grave and beyond...

What kind of workouts are you doing that you can go for a few hours? A few reps of jumping jacks? What are you a little girl in elementary? You skip rope too? Pump heavy iron like a real man

2k calorien
4 hours

I want to believe

>173cm
>146.4 lbs
>2k calories
>meanwhile me 175cm, 154lbs, 3-3.1k cals/day
2k isn't even maintenance for you, to do 4h sessions you must work with like 30-40% 1RM intensity