Veeky Forums - Fit Ideals Thread

Rate people and they'll rate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/3vGIlG3.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

kek

4/10. Dangerously close to being a communist.

caught this one early, damn

8.5/10 looking good man, as before add a little more in the way of style and you'll be golden

9/10. Nice Arno Breker sculpture goal bod.

>add a little more in the way of style and you'll be golden
What should I add? I'm not much of a clothes hound. I've never really paid attention to fashion until recently, in fact.

ITT: people who want a hairstyle and clothes that don't match their body and won't get 'the girl' because they look like retards who can't dress themselves

too lazy to edit, all of them would be klokov anyway. yes, even the girl part. especially the girl part.

>guys on Veeky Forums dress like shit; they'll never be a babe magnet like me

some casual stuff, maybe a suit or somethin? i would assume you're not wearing motorcycle gear all the time, what else suits your taste?

Well, I'm not a suit guy at all. I grew up wearing t shirts and jeans, mostly.

I kinda like the vibe of this outfit; kinda casual but still nice. I'm not sure about the red pants, though.

8/10 good but there's something off but can't tell what.
7/10 same

8/10. The girls and hair are a little all over the place but I basically like the vibe you're going for.

>7/10 same
What does "off" mean in this context?

Dont know how big you are..but a rolled up tee, James dean style and a nice fitted jeans will do all the work for you..assuming you dont have stick arms to show off.

7/10 hair ruins but you know (((preferences))) if i were you id go with ideal body's hair rather than the short fade.
10/10 evil genius.
take a lesson from this one boys.
8/10
>muh name brand aesthetics
8/10 get rid of the CROP TOP LEATHER JACKET & all the other miniature jackets, find fitted jackets to body size & you'll level up senpai

On your hair part, is top right and bottom left the same guy? Who is he? I have the same hair and I'm looking for inspo.

>must push me for self-improvement

Are you a weak beta faggot with no spine who needs strong mommy to push you like a slug that you are? Man up, push yourself for self-improvement

What's wrong with wanting someone who makes you a better person? People who who see beta behaviors in everything are the true betas
That's the guy who plays Daario Naharis in Games of Thrones.

>palvin, fight me

7/10, not feeling the watch/boots
9/10 p good, like pretty much everything but the girl on the very bottom
8/10, like the girl on the bottom's hair the most in the hair panel, taking off points for Bam Margera but you'll get em back if you clarify it was for Ryan Dunn
9/10, I like how it looks really clean, plus Barbara is qt. Took one off because using a statue as your fashion inspo doesn't give a totally clear idea beyond a coat and a hat.

Why would I fight someone with good taste?

girls and hair are 10/10
the only consistent thing here seems to be the hair, everything else is way too scattered.
get rid of that little jacket and your style is the GOAT.
this is almost a 10/10 for me, I wish I could grow long hair :-/

>hitlerjugend haircuts
>suits
>same women
>same bodies
Its as if nobody scrolled Veeky Forums for longer than a few weeks. Old Veeky Forumsizens would leave, newcomers would make those same threads and then leave themselves and the cycle would begin again.

All good.

memes

absolute shit-tier clothing

8/10
8/10
6/10, awful style, sorry breh. girls are totally hot tho
7/10
8/10 but long hair is meh
7/10
7/10 same as above about hair

But if I fucking love this jacket

Only people who have shitty thin hair say long hair is meh. The last girl I dated was gushing about how lucky I was to have thick hair like this.

disgusting

Mc Biel is a hella goal body... thumbs up!

8/10 would hang out with, that first girl is a fucking sex doll.

7/10 style is kind off basic.

6/10 shitty style random girls

kek, would drill

1 point for originality

9/10 we can be friends

Basic, white shirt with black pants? Where are your hugg boots ricardo?

You're allright.

9/10

6/10

0/10
Pot smoker degenerate.

How come girls look so much better when they leave their eyebrows the fuck alone?

My hair is thick and coarse as shit, I'm trying to grow it long but it just doesn't lay down it wants to grow out in a great tangle like there's too much of it in too little space. Forget it ever looking sleek or dropping from my head like long hair should. It's more like a poof. Shit sucks, I wish it was thinner or whatever. At this rate I'll probably have to cut it short.

Because you like natural-looking girls more than painted whores. I feel the same way.

I thought so too until I actually let it grow out. Now it's great. It takes 9+ months to even start resembling long hair, though.

mirin goal body
8/10
that dude in the corner has amazing hair, but lorde eww
Veeky Forums
/pol/
shit taste except for prime kelly lebrock
evola
i look like the ginger in ur pic
:)

I certainly do. I would be nice if there were more of then around, bro.

I guess I've got about 4-5 months on it now and it's medium. But I had it long when I was a kid, like 16, and it looked fucked up so I know where it's going. Might have to actually get a good hairdresser involved and see if they can recommend anything. Beard genetics are fairly good though so I don't care too much about what's on top.

What kind of bike, senpai?

r8

That style is god awful.
Good shit.
All good except for the bored woman.

r8

thanks

lol you should have just posted conor for every pic since he has that hair and style
>didn't rate others
>basic af
not worth a (you) desu

i too dream of living out high school musical

7/10
6.5/10 current gen as fuck
8/10
4/10
5/10
3/10
4/10
7/10
9/10
6/10
7/10
8.5/10
8/10

Meh, I had long hair in HS and it looked like shit back then too (why I cut it), but now I understand I just didn't take care of it properly.

Proper shampoo, conditioner, combing etc, make a huge difference.

Lorde is my goddess.

Christ this thread is pathetic. It is like you are a bunch of narcissistic middle schoolers or something.

Spot the summer fag.

Veeky Forums is a social self improvement board. Every Veeky Forumsizen has an ideal self that drives them.

>Veeky Forums is a social self improvement board
It very much is not. It's a physcial self improvement board and that's it. m00t stopped this place from becoming r9k with that "scoail improvement" shit

k sure thing buddy

this

7/10 kinda bland, mid tier diva

6/10, I'll bump it up to a 7/10 if your style fits your job

8/10 great hair and body

9/10, all classics

first ideals post

That's unfortunate because every single thread has just about all of those images, often together

Who the fuck are you? The fashion police? Fuck outta here with that shit.

Three of these are actually spot-on for me.

I don't like wearing chainmail though. Gets all bunched up under my tunic whenever I'm trying to retake the Holy Land.

Best of the group I'm rating
6/10
8/10.
>tfw no qt Icelandic gf
2/10
5/10

>not using the best Efron picture

Nice, ahmed

Uploading mine to imgur bcs it's too big with the gif format: i.imgur.com/3vGIlG3.gifv

8/10
7/10
6.5/10
8/10
7/10

Not sure the hair matches the style but that girl is cute as hell
10/10
clothes are shit tier but the hair compensates

Fuck them man you do you.

I have a wilsons biker jacket based of the Schott perfecto that is one of my prize possesions.

IF you can pull the look off without looking like a tryhard or dumbass then do it my freind.

Bad clothes, otherwise 7/10
That guy's face looks too small for his head, and the rest is bland. 4/10
Ew.
Lmao at clothes, otherwise good.
Incredibly basic.
Its good, 8/10.
No coherence, and awful pic of arnold 4/10
Girl is ew, otherwise good. 7.5/10

You goal body is not compatible with skinny jeans.
I'm not even to your goal body and I can't even close to fit in skinny jeans with my thighs.

Mine was exactly the same way when it was shoulder length. I changed to no-poo and kept growing it and now it looks alright.

>obviously without the clothes

Wouldn't it get boring if she was naked all the time though?

Why does this thread want to dress like redditors?

is it any wonder this board is populated by people with severe "loser" complexes when you have entire threads like this dedicated to wanted and idolizing what OTHER people have/accomplished?

And they say the manbun is dead.
Prove them wrong men.

name of girl?

Huhuhu if only I had the face to pull these off.

Rate me anyway I want to know what it feels like to be at the top of the dominance heirarchy.