Skellies who made it

Can I get inspiration? This is me at the moment.

I'm having a hard time getting my 3k kcal a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/6235p0/found_this_guy_on_reddit_i_think_hes_natty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oats
Peanutbutter
Wholemilk
Banana
Protein powder

Put that in a mixer and blend it. Drink a couple of sips every now and then, easy calories.

God damn I hate all of this shit you listed.

There a way to increase appetite?

>Not eating the best bulking foods
>Making it

Choose one.

>I hate all of this shit you listed
you faggots must learn that if you want to be big you must leave humanity behind... you will not enjoy most of your food but that doesn't matter because it's fuel for your muscles, you have to eat food with best price:nutritional value ratio and not most delicious food...

I don't like eggs or milk, but I'm going to have to start eating that shit.

3 tablespoons of olive oil when waking up. 3 more, after a few hours. then 3 more after workout/before. easy 900-1000kcal

>Trouble hitting 3k
> $1 Double from McDonalds = 437 Calories
> $8 = 3200 calories
What?

>McDonalds
>Veeky Forums

Uh, isn't that the best ay to end up on the shitter from too much non digested oil

2 gainers/day
2 big meals/day
3k kcal

Takes about a week for the stomach to get used. After the first week of forcing yourself to eat it wont be any problems.

Then just up the food and keep on tracking so you dont eat less. Good luck!

3 tablespoons of straight oil is a great way to puke your tits off

I WANNA BE HUUUUUGE UGHHHH I CAN FEEL IT

6 meals of 500 calories works best for skelly mode.

Skelly here, I need motivation too.

I was only doing some exercices at home for the last few months, not caring about diet. Now I want to hit the gym but I wonder if it's worth it since I'm definitely not going to bulk up during summer.

Maybe I should start on september. What do you guys think

Vynz brah

Just bulk though summer and stop worrying about it, you're not going to put on 20lbs of fat in two months. You'll still look alright, be making gains and have a head start over yourself if you started bulking later. Besides, it's not like you're going to impressing the shit out of people if you go around like that with no shirt on.

learn to love it you gay cunt

if you want a different taste substitute the banana for some frozen berries or some shit

why would you not bulk through summer

and no, don't just start in september, start now. "the best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago, the second best time is now"

even if you don't effectively bulk (you should be trying anyway dickhead) you'll still be learning the ropes. September's going to come around either way, but when it does, would you rather have experience in the gym or not?

>You'll still look alright
Are you sure about that? I don't want to look fat at the pool or anything. Not that I ever got fat in my life, but if I start eating a lot more calories than I use to I may not look as lean as I do now.

lean bulk you fucking retard

how tall are you?

if you're anything like me you'll find it harder to eat when tired so try to get the majority of calories in early, I usually try to have a 1k cal meal when I wake up then again about 4-5 hours later then the rest can be done with snacks and shit

What if I fail? I've never done it, I don't want to look like shit during summer. I'm definitely going to the gym but I'm not so sure about the bulking thing.

5'10

Ahh a thread for my people

Tfw muscles get more defined but weight never changes. Bulking is hard af bros. (and expensive) but gonna be worth in the end.

Former auschwitz survivor, seconding homemade mass gainer with whole milk fruit pb whey and oats, just get a whey flavor you like and you barely taste it anyway. You could even add one tbspn of olive oil to your shakes and won't notice it. Don't try going to 3k cals if you are used to 1500, add cals progressively otherwise you'll feel awful and lose motivation. It does get easier. I'd also recommend tortilla wraps to eat all your meals with, you tend to chew bigger bites and eat faster and therefore have more appetite in wrap or sandwich form, instead of with a fork.

I wish I had a small appetite.

Trying not to over bulk is an issue for me

Holy shit just fucking do it. You're never gonna get anywhere if all you worry about is your precious abs.

Watch some Alan Thrall shit for bulking motivation. Just do it man

There's no point in hitting the gym unless you bulk lmao. You literally cant gain muscle if you eat at maintence. Did you even read the sticky before posting?

Maybe if you're only going for aesthetics. It's not like absoulutly nothing happens if you don't overload your eating. You still gain muscle definition and get stronger. Just not bigger.

>You're never gonna get anywhere if all you worry about is your precious abs
I only lift for aesthetics, of course I care about abs. You tell me not to care about my body when I'm only lifting because of it.

>There's no point in hitting the gym unless you bulk lmao. You literally cant gain muscle if you eat at maintence
I started with literally no muscles and gained 11 lbs in a few months doing some shitty exercices in my bedroom with no diet.

You have no body. You need to gain 10lb of muscle minimum and then you can worry about abs and aesthetics.

>11lbs in a few months
Either it wasn't lean mass or you're mistaken. You can make less than 1lb of muscle per month natty and that's if you're bulking.

If you gained 11 lbs, then you were bulking. If you only did some shitty exercises, most of the weight gain was fat. Some of it can also be water. My point still stands.

>milk and eggs are shit foods
Fucking millnothings will never make it, go eat some kale and get ur protine from sucking off a real man

Say it with me

B R O S C I E N C E
R
O
S
C
I
E
N
C
E

OP implied he was looking for aesthetics by talking about making it, doubt he wants to become as strong as possible in his weight class lel (and even then bulking and cutting will be nessecary). but yeah, first two-three months you dont really have to bulk unless you want to

>You need to gain 10lb of muscle minimum and then you can worry about abs and aesthetics.
On that we agree, now I want to know if I can bulk up safely during summer so that I don't look like a shit, since I'm a beginner and don't know where I'm headed. If I can't, I'd wait till september.

>Either it wasn't lean mass or you're mistaken.
To be honest I was a total skelly, because for quite some time I was only eating like 1 meal and a half per day and lost a lot of weight because of that. I started to eat normally again in february.

If you follow a routine and dont skip a single day, most of the weight you put on during a bulk is gonna be muscle. Do a lean bulk (0.25 kg a week) the entire summer, and by the end of summer you'll be 3 kg heavier, most of it muscle. If you skip days or dont push yourself in the gym, you're just gonna get fatter. Dont worry and start bulking

>If you skip days or dont push yourself in the gym, you're just gonna get fatter.
>Don't worry
So, if I get that correctly, no fun allowed. In summer. When I'm eating pizzas, drink beer and hang out by the pool with my friends for days.

I guess that answers my question, I won't be able to do it safely.

>What if I fail?

what do you mean what if you fucking fail? what if you fucking fail what? eating properly?

mate track your fucking calories daily, if you know you're eating too much fat then cut back - it's not like one day you're going to wake up 400lb because you had too many slices of cheesecake

fucking hell you've got a screw loose, just do it you fucking fanny

Pro Tip: you already look worse than if you had more muscle and a little more fat. Go bulk faggot

holy shit

b-but his abs!

bench polkov from leddit

Roids?

>significant life style changes scare me
NEVER gonna make it. You could still drink beer and eat pizza if you actually count your macros, but i bet thats too much effort for you as well. Stay skelly youre a lost cause

idk its not me.. but there is this thread on leddit

reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/6235p0/found_this_guy_on_reddit_i_think_hes_natty/

looks pretty natty desu

It's fucking summer, you think I want to track my fucking calories when I'm out for days, eating pizzas and and shit? What are you guys on?

I specifically asked for that reason if I shouldn't wait until september, and you guys were all "oh no no do it now and count every last calorie entering your body all summer long my friend"

I don't know anything about bulking, that's why I was asking for tips.

>In summer. When I'm eating pizzas, drink beer and hang out by the pool with my friends for days.
Yeah, you're not going to make it buddy.

Either tell those fags to fuck off you've got lifting to do or else show up after you lift with your meals prepped to hit your macros/micros and say fuck no to the pizza and beer; you can have water instead to keep your ass hydrated in the sun. But don't forget to leave early enough to get a solid night of sleep.

read the sticky you autistic faggot

Dont fucking train until september or at all. If you have this attitude towards training and diet youre gonna make absolutely zero gains. Leave this board until youve read the sticky and decided youre not gonna half ass getting fit

It's confirmed

>show up after you lift with your meals prepped to hit your macros/micros and say fuck no to the pizza and beer
>don't forget to leave early enough to get a solid night of sleep
What kind of person does that? To be honest I don't mind doing it in winter but not now, I can't do that kind of stuff if I want to enjoy my summer. That's what I was asking. At least I got my answer but you guys should realize that there is a whole world outside your own little fitness world.

>What kind of person does that?
A strong, lean person and fit person.

>but you guys should realize that there is a whole world outside your own little fitness world.
Yeah, I've seen it and it's pretty shit. Don't get me wrong, every couple months I will get together with friends but otherwise it's hobbies, working, training and sleeping. And you can give up retarded shit like drinking without a care once you stop trying to spend all your time socializing.

dude are you serious
stop being a picky faggot and just eat it

holy shit
noice

Now you're just fat

honestly still better than the before pic

>Yeah, I've seen it and it's pretty shit.
Like it's always been, what a surprise. I still want to enjoy it, I want to have fun with my friends when the weathers good. And if I can't become a "strong, lean and fit person" like you are because of that, be it. It doesn't mean that I want to "spend all my time socializing" like you just said, but those times I enjoy with my friends are part of my life and will follow me for the rest of it, and when I'll be old and disgusting looking I'll be able to find comfort in these memories. Sorry if it's too autistic for your own taste.

The bait is strong. I like how you slowly became that comic op

Yeah that's very funny, a guy who wants to enjoy his summertime. I'm not op, read the fucking thread.

Do you know who also enjoys things? Fatties and heroine addicts

Wait for puberty bro.

I know. What's your point?

OP is a fat heroin addict

What does it have to do with me?

Steroids are your friend

never gonna make it.

about a year and a half. 120 -> 145
trying to get to 160 by the next year or so. just have to eat regularly

What was your daily caloric allowance, and how did you manage to eat despite having a skelly appetite?

nice aushwitz legs faggot
doesnt even dare to wear shorts

chestlet
get some gyno

>and will follow me for the rest of it,
No... 10 years tops and most of your precious memories will be a passing thought on a drive by some place they happened. Then it will vanish again.

Its obvious you are 18-20

>hurr you need to eat clean to build

You really fucking don't. You just need the mass.

More like po boys.

All of that shit is delicious, I'm disappointed in you user
t. Skeleton

at the beginning i ate 1-2 times a day and was never hungry. once i started working out seriously and realized how important diet was, i gradually developed more of an appetite and started eating 3 times a day. im still only around 2k a day so i have more work to do

Jesus. I'm OP myself and am at 2500kcal a day. I probably fucked something up in my macros, because I don't gain weight. My peak weight was 55kg.

By the way, are you on a strength routine?

This was me like 3 years ago or some shit

This was yesterday, was 118 lbs and now 165 or so

You don't deserve to make it

started with stronglifts 5x5 for about a year, then switched to PPL for a bit and im trying texas method now. just trying different intermediate programs to see which i like best

Damn nice. I'm proud of you. Your before looks like your arms are sticks attached to your body by tape.

Don't worry. He won't.

careful with the oats, they can make the shake's texture real shitty

Where was this? I love the scenery

this is not a bad feel

Yeah, vomit-inducing even. God damn.

This was a 4 year transformation but it's possible, keep eating and drinking shit tons of water.

5'11 143 here

And today i float around 180-190. Depending on my goals and the look I want.

'mirin the core, bro. You made god tier gains quite frankly, most people will never make it that far especially considering your start point.

Were you in a caloric surplus basically the whole 4 years?

Minnesota! It's a big hill with a decent trail and overlooks the city and river, not sure the name of it though. I was actually tripping on acid in that picture lmao

Thanks mate, yea I was I just ate as much as possible. It was hard at times because as a skelly you really don't feel the urge to eat and when you want to eat you get full fast. I looked into how competitive eaters manage to eat such large amounts of food -- most did so by drinking large amounts of water to stretch out their stomachs. It wasn't an overnight thing it took many months to start seeing noticeable weight gains but after that it was routine. I just kept eating more routinely. Add that to a structured consistent approach to the gym and you get fantastic gains. Good Luck!

Is your name Charles?

We will see. I have a big appetite and have no problem keeping a consistent routine, and I think I work pretty hard. Out of the gym I can be lazy with food though, I need to actually count calories, I'm seeing some strength gains and my body is becoming firm all over, but I just haven't seen much of a weight change. And since I've started eating a lot I've put on a little fat too, although I'm still at a lower percentage than I was when I started lifting. I've gone from being 70kg and probably 20% + body fat to 72kg and maybe 17% or a little less, but it's taken about a year and a quarter. Although I guess I've only been doing things properly for 4 or 5 months, before that I just saw recomp and limited very limited noob strength gains then a definite plateau. I guess the only good thing I can say is that I don't seem to need motivation to keep going to the gym, because I always went like clockwork even when I was seeing no change for months and months like it was normal.

lol what? I can remember very precise stuff that happened to me when I was like 8 years old, a lot of happy memories, which took place more than 10 years ago. My mother is almost 50 and she can remember some of her summer holidays during her teenage years with her friends. You only forget stuff that has no importance or that are too painful to be remembered.

If you can't remember stuff that happened to you ten years ago, you must have some serious condition or you haven't done anything worth remembering.