Other urls found in this thread:

sexchangeregret.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That bump.

hhnnnggg

>breasts
>bulge
?

How can a board that abuses hormones so frequently to be more masculine be surprised when they're used seeking the opposite effect? Your own abuses should teach you that the "right" body standards are broader than hegemonical ones and are based mostly on habits than genetics.

Nice trips tho.

You look like shit, post again after you lose 30 pounds

givingmeachubby/10

no homo

fat fat fat

I'll take "what are extreme mental gymnastics" John.

london

well anyone can grow boobs
only Y carriers have dicks though

>tfw no gf (female) who wears shiny long sleeved crop tops

Holy moly you even write like a fag

>hey here are a bunch of jumbled clauses with loosely defined terms that prove that being a faggot is the way to go
kill yourself you disgusting looking abomination

lol wut

ps kill yourself you autistic mentally ill mongoloid

Honestly, what mental gymnastics? According to a wikipedia quick search, "up to 70% of males are estimated to exhibit signs of gynecomastia" and thus, an androgynous body comp along with an androgynous hormone balance. Now, those values aren't taken as "normalized" based on the ideology that males and females should have standardized values (read, arbitrary stablished according to outdated population habit samples) instead of updating the standard values according to the actual standard distribution on population. Now, the same happens with this board, half of the posters start like skinnyfats with gyno to become more masculine (with or without hormones) and then proceed to defend their masculine "alpha genetics" like they were born with them. You must've been consciously oblivious if you've been unable to recognize this behavior on several posters.

Quality post. Excuse me if my wording did hurt your sensibilities but english is not my main language.

owo what's this?

Seems weird. Wasn't there a way higher overall suicide rate and drug overdose rate for trans people?

>sexchangeregret.com/

uh oh

>someone says fucking anything
>consistently reply with novels of text that nobody reads

You're an abomination and should kill yourself.
Great top tho.

Can you please just fuck off back to tumblr or wherever you came from? We really aren't interested in this waste of fucking time.

Read and try to be more meaningful with your answers. I'm prone to discussion, but you must put something from your part. It won't hurt you to have an actual voice from an opposite perspective instead of the usual falseflagging.

Who the fuck cares if you're a native speaker, you're a fucking faggot.

>muh entire history we had certain values and natural roles for males and females
>well let's change that rn because our entire population becomes beta as fuck

Kys you fucking ANTIFA scum cumwhore

REPORT THE FAGGOT

haha what the fug am i reading

are u legit acoustic

Interesting can u tell me more im genuinely interested

This is what happens when (((they))) corrupt you

It can't be high enough desu

Liking traps is gay, right?

Traps come in two varieties

There's obnoxious mentally deranged faggots like OP. Liking that is gay and retarded.

And then there's conservative Trump-voting lovely femboys that will essentially be your wife/maid. Liking that is as good as being straight.

Conclusion:
>This highlights that post surgical transsexuals are a risk group that need long-term psychiatric and somatic follow-up. Even though surgery and hormonal therapy alleviates gender dysphoria, it is apparently not sufficient to remedy the high rates of morbidity and mortality found among transsexual persons. Improved care for the transsexual group after the sex reassignment should therefore be considered.

You could've gotten help with your mental problems and self-hatred before you started destroying your body, it's too late for that now. This is why so many people with gender dysphoria off themselves after transitioning. I truly pity you, OP.

Okay, I didn't think I got to justify myself, but why don't you think a discussion could be valid? I don't know if you thought about it, but every day it gets more difficult to get to some point on the internet that doens't fits with your ideology (I blame google tracing and youtube, along with its recommendations), thus making it impossible to discuss with perspectives that aren't our own (and thus, creating an image of the world that doesn't correspond to reality, just prejudice, and that applies here as it does on tumblr).

Okay, I give up, I didn't expect this and I think you're overexaggerating either way.

>And then there's 2D trap waifus
FTFY

I need more pics for, uh... motivation

That depends. Would you like a woman with veiny man-hands and an adam's apple or do you just like traps for the dick, faggot?

Yeah. Turns out mutilating your body and chemically castrating yourself might not be the solution. Dysphoria is just a symptom of a underlying trauma, usually molestation or some other trauma from early childhood. The treatment for it is entirely in the purview of psychotherapy, not cosmetic surgery.

"Transitioning" is essentially just enabling a sick human being to be even more sick. When a person has schizophrenia, you don't tell them that what they perceive is real. That would be cruel and in violation of the Hippocratic oath.

ur mom LMAO

But what about the real ones I see on Veeky Forums?

>Dysphoria is just a symptom of a underlying trauma, usually molestation or some other trauma from early childhood.

I agree that mutilation isn't any kind of solution, but dysphoria (of any given type, being it trans, anorexia or the one with Veeky Forums suffers) is just a kind of fetishization, to say that it points to childhood molestation or trauma is a big stretch. Any kind of obsessive idealization could give you some kind of body dysphoria (as exemplified with the theory of "lolicon" as "lolita complex", now forgotten, but with what moot himself identified).

OP here, you can flame me all you want, but you can't deny that I pass.

Fall into the first category

That's not real, that's just a guy in makeup.

im not flaming, just being honest. your jaw structure, from ears to cheeks to chin, is what holds you back.

op i would pump you full of cum

I deny it

Whatever causes people to have a skewed self-identity may remain a mystery for a long time. The point is that it should be done away with, there's no value in enforcing these delusions.

Wtf this is not me... Here's my actual progress pic I use on /lgbt/

But the point that should be discussed is what constitutes a legitimized dysphoria and what doesn't. Through your logic of patologization, trans people are deluded, but an anorexic girl or a roided guy that will do anything to get bigger maybe don't while they are mostly the same symptoms (a lack of identification and correspondence of your own body with your projected ideal). There's a point of relativism there if we accept that we all have some kind of dysphoria (or goal body) that we haven't achieved yet.

Kys senpai

There's no need relativism. We can have a final solution for all of it.

Even worse great.

lmao this thread
Veeky Forums at it's best

That would seem a way of selfrepression to maintain the questions that affects us too, as well as our motivations, unanswered.

>tripfag
>cancer
Figures.

why do /pol/tards get bamboozled by degenerates on Veeky Forums of all places
what the fuck do you expect? gtfo

Hi friend! You must be new here

>those jawlines
what a waste

Nigga, he-shes bamboozle everyone everywhere. Freaks are not supposed to be common

He doesn't even look that good actually. There are way hotter actual traps (I must know I'm a degenerate).

>0.3% of the US pop. is schizophrenic
>0.3% of the US pop. identifies as "trans"

One of these is a "valid identity" and not a mental illness

theyre newfags from reddit in their edgy 16 year old phase

Pls get out of this board

You're saying Veeky Forums is full of sicko degenerates? speak for yourself.
''Degenerates'' are just sick people. I don't want to see them treat their sickness as a source of pride or anything of that sort. I want these people to sort themselves out instead of acting upon their delusions and fuck themselves up. How could you be so thoughtless to just disregard these types of mentally ill people that are supposed to get some real help as ''degenerates''?

read

Hitler should've won. We could've exterminated people like you.

agreeing with you 100%
having a goal body and taking hormones to get there seems fine as long as it's only their same goal.

What's uhhh what's going on here?

A mentally ill man trying to justify destroying his body and sterilizing himself. Can you believe that?

/fraud/ btfo

>the "right" body standards are broader than hegemonical ones and are based mostly on habits than genetics
>what I think is the right body trumps millions of years of evolution
I prescribe you one .45 caliber aspirin to be administered orally

T O P T I E R B A N T E R