I bulked too much bros...wtf should I do? Summer is here. Should I just perma bulk until next year

I bulked too much bros...wtf should I do? Summer is here. Should I just perma bulk until next year

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2017/02/23/how-to-stop-feeling-tired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you on gear? If not why the fuck did you bulk to this point?

Looks good, thick and solid

>should I just perma bulk till next year

No..? Just cut, faggot. Stop looking for excuses to have pizza and beer all summer and cut.

I'm natty brah just did a bit of test

Thanks but I feel fat

never ever permabulk

youll get too fat and youll never be able to cut without losing gains. Cut for 1 or 2 months then recomp for another 2 keep repeating this till lean

nah ur good and you look good, probably fill up shirts to the point of exploding

im miring the mass, stay this way who gives a fuck

>natty
>did a bit of test
You don't know what that word means, do you

Nah I'm trolling lol. I'm natty. Feel fat as fuck tho senpai fuckkk

Permabulking is an actual meme. Only fat autistic "powerlifters" who can't control their shitty eating habits do it. The only difference between a fatass and a permabulker is that one lifts. You can't out lift a shit diet

faggot twink shit

bulk atleast 8kg more abs are still visible

we freaks

How many calories did you eat per day?

Height?
Weight when you started to bulk?

I'm about 5'11 and weigh 210 atm. Forget what I started at the

I literally just blended some oats, 3 scoops of protein, Greek yogurt, and 3 bananas and ate it.

>3 bananas

damn tubby

You look great dude

What are your numbers?

Ya i eat 2-5 a day. Currently eating some homemade cheese and spinach pie my mom made yesterday. Gonna hit the gym soon tho.

175/315/450/515

Your a big guy. . .

F-four (4) u?

nah cut senpai

Not terrible my dude. What program are you on?

PPL 6 times a week.

Fuck since posting this I've eaten 2k calories lol. But ya I really should cut. I just have an insane appetite. It's fucked fahm

big
strong
what more could you ask for

He's fat tho..

Lmao, this is fucking hillarious. This is actually me except someone took this picture from my IG.
If srs:

w-why do I just want to h-hug you user?
n-no homo

implying that any woman would choose skinny twink with abs over this dude + most of time with woman you wearing tshirt, you dont approach woman without tshirt and by the time she wants to see you naked she already make up her mind to fuck you

literally no point of being skelly twink if you arent model/bodybuilder/going to beaches often

+ you lurk woman with charm not with body, and woman will preffer big gui

op is 5/5

And I did 5/3/1 for about 6 months but just doing a bro split atm

>unironically doing a bro split

Kek

Gets da pump flowing senpai

This, would let him tear me in half 10/10

>benching almost as much as you are squatting

costanza.jpg

Just fungramming? I see. What's next after you give up on the split? Have you seen Sheiko? Great high volume program

Mirin that bench

I lost my shit when he said "i'm natty bra, just did a little test"

I know you and know you aren't natty. But nice try.

nigga i can see your abs, your not fat
absollut bearmoed

You've got that Lee Priest nomnom physique nailed down perfectly. Now try to cut down to the other end of the bodyfat range like he does, too though.

mild keks were had

Looking at the program it seems like a bench overload. I don't really care about high numbers as much, and I've cut down significantly from this picture that OP posted.

And thanks, admittedly my pressing has always been easy but diddly and squats not so much.

Not yet, but I will hop on in 2-3 years once natty levels start to decline. Plus it does wonders for your mind. illimitablemen.com/2017/02/23/how-to-stop-feeling-tired/

Lol i know for a fact that you and your boys are not natty ;)

desu you'd get chicks with daddy issues if you play the bad boy/dad thing

I'm flattered you think so, but I assure you I have no motivation to lie.

And watch the IG that you stole this pic from in the next 2 years, when I will actually hop on, you'll see the difference.

That's what raves are for.

ooooh yeah lad
i'm built fat and girls with daddy issues love me embrace the no abs my dude and get mad insecure 18yr old puss

Hoes at raves will embrace literally anyone who grabs them by the throat. It's like the brain turns off and reptilian instincts take over.

Cringe

youre chillin you look bigger than avg just keep lifting bro and and change your diet when you can. /thicc/ mode is the new trend. youll make all the dad bods insecure

Legit though are you roiding? That body is unironically my goal

you mean you've never done that?

Keep in mind I'm 25 and have been lifting for 7-8 years, although first 3 were basically "do the horizontal press machine x 3" and pullups. Last summer I was 190 cut, in winter I went up to 212 and cut back down to 200 atm. I've been told I'm pretty lucky but I honestly think most people just don't try hard in the gym. 99% of people are just trying to talk or look cool while exercising instead of just focusing on dat mind-muscle connection
I'd probably say the same if I didn't see it before my own eyes.

prolly the only girl on this board and i will tell you: you look hot. you look like you could destroy me in bed. youd be fine cutting if you wanted but you're absolutely perfect right now

>25

Fuck you doing on Veeky Forums?

Jeez, train your forearms.

dnp

goal physique

they look big

guys he did take some test, its quite obvious with this body unless he is 5'4

>I'm natty brah just did a bit of test

Oh, okay. Turns out I've been natty all along then.

Wristlet fraud lol

>I'm about 5'11

Bullshit. I'm 5'11 and I didn't look as chunky at 218 lbs as you do at 210.

Manlet mode lol

T H I C C

Holy fuck you have to be a midget to be that beefy at 200 or whatever you are. I didn't look that bad at 245.
Terrible stats for how much you weigh too

same but replace bulked too much with started fat and never saw a cut through to the end, also I don't have as much muscle mass as you

10-12% or death

You still look pretty sexy, desu.

sexy body

This desu fa

you look like a big strong lad. you're fluffy but probably not all that fat.

diet off 15lbs and you'll look like a god

if he's not ugly autist, he could be carefree having pizza beer and smashing pussy all summer looking like GI Joe.
op your body is good enough for any qt you'd come across in day to day life, now its face, fashion, attitude, being a cool person (friends, wealth, excitement)

whats your height and weight?
Mirin those lifts

Brehs did I over do it too?

All replies to this pic have been negative as fuark. Obviously it's not my final form, but it was to build a better foundation for my next "chiseling".

I didn't know everyone wanted to be a twink here.

Yeah, you fucked up. All you did was pack on fat.

Belly is big, he must lose some belly

Fuck. Welp, time to go back to 7d/week and see if I can just get more definition without dropping the weight.

Muscle tissue weighs more than fat tissue right? So I should be able to achieve above?

what's your routine?

c-can i hug you?

mirin chest. not miring delts.

cut 5-10 lbs and you'll look fine.

I wish my appetite was insatiable, I have a hard time even eating 3500 let alone 4000 kcal which is almost maintenance for me at this point
I'm also mad jealous of your abs

yea if he wants to start modeling sure. don't get me wrong he can cut more im not blind, but if you don't think he could get majority of college sluts on summer holiday with his current body just because he doesn't have a 6 pack. you've got a negative outlook, or you are a manlet and being super cut is your only chance at success.
the guy is built like small time college linebacker...

Thicc

Gotta eat big to get big

how can I achieve THICC mode?

oats and 3 bananas a day

water fast for 15 days

i would let you eat my ass unironically

>natty
>just a bit of test
my sides