By what age should men move out of their parents house?

By what age should men move out of their parents house?

You don't even try to make it Veeky Forums related any longer, do you ?

The western world is going to enter an economic depression within the year so don't count on moving out.

18, I did it at 30 and I'm retarded and it fucked my life up. Also my favorite lift is the squat

[Citation needed]

Why?
>Muh Trump
I do not support the man, but he has literally done nothing of note or value other than troll the opposition
>muh Paris agreement
Companies have already said that they will continue to follow the standards set forth by said agreement. And why wouldn't they? When trump leaves office and we re-enter they don't want to have to change systems again.
>muh healthcare
Yeah, it's fucked pretty damn bad. Clearly not enough to throw the entire western world into depression
>muh yellen raising interest rates
She's a moron with outdated economic philosophy, but this is designed to maintain economic status quo (not a depression)
>muh Brexit
Literally fucking nothing. Britain has imported so many muslims that they are only a European nation by geography, not culture. Let them leave.

I work at a Fortune 500 financial planning company and none of our forecasts (including internal) even remotely predict a depression.

So what is it that will cause this economic depression, in your opinion? And do you have any industry experience in finance or economics at all?

Somehow the standard is around 22 at the latest, yet the realism is around 29.

I'm 28 and just moved into my own place. Bought not rented. Renting is a temporary solution but fucks you in the long run.

I moved out at 25.

before you exit the womb

I don't know. I'm 23 and feel like a loser for still living here. Joining the Navy soon because i fucked up college and can't stand the idea of living here much longer.

Moved out with 18, wouldnt have it any other way. Could not imagine having to move back home. I feel sorry you the anons that cannot afford it, I truly do
As for the ones that are able to but not willing, you are a disgrace to your parents. Im glad you wallow in your self-inflicted misery

~25 Is when your brain finishes developing so around that age

21 Max. Parent would kick me out eventually for my own good. It legit stunts development if you stay with them too long.

18, naturally

However if your parents are poor and therefore you are poor, milk free rent for as long as possible, you willl need the money

I moved out at 17 lmao
get on my level
I'm 18 now and virtually still a child, but I manage.

I'm 22. No prospects and am a neet. I don't even have my license. I'm pretty pathetic.

I'm 27 and still live at my parents house even tho I have a decent paying job as a software dev.

Never. Me, my parents and my grandparents live in the same big house and my children will like here too.

Delete this. I'm 21

If you move out purely for muh independence as some standpoint of manliness or maturity while having nothing of value to your name, you're stupid.

If you have the option of living at home while you build the base of a decent independent life (good sized deposit on a house and a reliable car, plus a safety net of as much as possible) then you should absolutely wait.

If you're a NEET or part time jobber saving no money while still living at home, then you're a retard.

/Thread

I dont get why people are so focused on moving out.

I'm Living at home and paying about 150€ a month to my parents, but otherwise I have no expenses.

Saving up like a mofo, am 23 and saved up 20k USD so far.

For poorfags: When it is economically viable.
For people whose families live in mansions: When you want to move for a particular opportunity
Moreover if you parents never prepared you for moving out, you're not ready.
The number of spoiled cunts who leave home for the first time and can't do their own laundry, cook or clean is staggering

Same but ive saved 10k since start of the year fuck knows what i was spending money on. Looking to rent with bro because hes desprate to move out where he is, so just gonna carry on saving but slower for a year then buy somewhere

underrated

They may not have you either lol.

23 at the latest in the u.s., barring any major setback that is out of your or extremely specialized education like med school

I've been moved out for the majority of the year since 17 but this year is the first year I'm going to be moved out for the entire year and I'm 20,

Smart money is finally calling it and the global economy for a long while has been analogous to a heroin addict kicking the can down the road

>I work at a Fortune 500 financial planning company and none of our forecasts (including internal) even remotely predict a depression.
Neat. My dad works for Nintendo.

lol

18, unless you're in college and living off of them anyway, then it's sort of acceptable to live with them during the summer. However, even making a shitty income and putting myself through community college I managed to live on my own and thank myself for it constantly. My parents are great and the environment wasn't toxic at all, but I could never live with them again, it's too nice being off on my own.

I moved out at eighteen, but was back by age nineteen. I'm twenty two and live with my gf now. We've had my parents old house to ourselves for like four months now because the city bought the house for construction, parents moved out almost immediately and had six months to get out, so we've been here with only electric to pay.
We just bought a nice camper and are about to move.
We paid rent when they still moved here and I was never salty about it. It actually felt good to help my family. If you're older than twenty and still living with your parents that's cool, and smart. But throw some damn money their way.

You didn't answer the question. You just used some weird heroin analogy.
>the environment is exactly like a pot smoker packing his 15th bong of the day
Your post summarized:

Buzzwords that you picked up from Veeky Forums but don't entirely understand

>insult

Not a very good argument, but. Tell your dad to send me some games, though ;)

That's shit

It's never too late to move out, user. If you are asking this question then its probably time to move out.

I go to the top University in my country, ranked 22 in the world, studying STEM. I also live in one of the most expensive cities in the country.

I earn $25/hr and work 32 hours a week on top of my studies. That is literally the bare minimum required to survive, and it destroys one's marks. Add in a social life and fitness, required by pretty much everyone, and you've got a life entirely devoid of rest, especially if you're an introvert. Saying that "everyone should be able to do that" is retarded.

Anyone who is living in a city worth living in, going to an institution worth going to, is totally justified taking advantage of free rent for as long as they're in school.

18 to early 20s. I myself still do at 27, but that's only because it's really hard to get an apartment where I live.
When I do my mom will have to move out as well since the rent is fairly high, so I don't exactly have much pressure.

I'd say 18 if you're going to University. 21 if you're going straight from high school to a working life and need to save some shekels

If you're in school stay until you graduate and find a decent job, if you're working full time with no interest in school then leave, if you're a NEET kill yourself.

I'm 20 and I'm told it's not that bad yet. My brother moved out around here but still came back for food and laundry almost daily for years.

> Back out of Paris Climate Accords
> Slash government jobs
> Destroy scientific and artistic funding
(This may not matter to you, but by the time he's done America will regress to the dark ages. I'm in a PhD program, but luckily at a private university. I know 3 PhD graduates who have moved to France upon not receiving 'guaranteed' grants for further research through the NIH)
> DESTROY Healthcare for 24 million Americans
> Provide huge tax breaks for the top 2.4%

18-20. Anything beyond that, you better be physically disabled in some way.

when ur ready
i moved out at 19 for uni, quickly learned how to cook, clean and fix things
22 now and i think it was good decision, matured a lot, had to get driving license, also getting close to good engineering degree
so i guess close to 20 is optimal, too many adult children all around with nothing productive in their lives

> At 16 get a part time job, save half the money you make
> At 17 lose your virginity
> At 18 graduate high school
> At 18 move out and go to college on a scholarship because you weren't retarded in highschool
> Go home for the summer and live in dorms your first two years
> Live in a house on campus with friends your last two years while working a part time job in your desired field
> A month before you graduate get a real job
> Move for a job and get your own place
That's how you live as an adult in this modern age.

>America will regress to the dark ages
Look, as I've said, I don't support Trump or his initiatives or policies.... but are you hearing yourself right now?
America has been an unofficial aristocracy for many years now. That might be slated to get worse, I'll give you that.
On the other hand, he is defunding progressive research (for the mere 4 years he will be in office). He is not destroying knowledge we already have, which is something that would lead to a "dark age". Apple is just fine out in Cupertino. There will be a new Asus line out next year. Tech is still progressing rapidly. Consumer access to tech is currently high as well and is not slated to diminish.

Maybe I misunderstand your post, but the idea of a true, literal dark age coming up is ludicrous.

what do you mean

that is not possible anymore your boomer fuck

18. Went to college 100s of miles away. No software jobs in my parents small town.

>going to university on a 500 dollar bursary instead of trades or selling something in the current year
Good goy.

>a month before you graduate get a real job
>move for a job

...what. You're going to get a "real," Job before you graduate then move? That makes no sense.

t. Ph.D. in Freakonomics from the Kekistan Community College

Anything past 23 and you're a man child, you should have your own place or live with a gf by 23

t. American boomer

I seriously regret moving out, I make 1600 a month and my rent is 975 and food here in canada is expensive as fuck so I'm basically broke all the time and I'm 32

Don't worry. It's about to get worse for us.

17, anything after that you're entering never gonna make it territory

>implying most people who move out at that age leave because of problems at home and leave to make it

If your past 18, you should be either:
Working full time and saving for a deposit on a house or,
Studying full time, working part time and paying parents some increment of rent.
All other options are degenerate.

t. 22yo in last year of uni making $400/w and giving mummy $100/w but she's smart and she hasn't said anything but there's a decent chance I get all my rent money back in the form of a house deposit when I graduate since she makes $100k and doesn't really need it and it seems like the kinda thing she'd do being a smart person. We'll see.

Left at 17 to finish college by 20 :^)
Won't apologize for leaving Nevergonnamakeitland behind

I moved out at 17 to be closer to my college. I finished school early and I'm going to make it

>hurr you should do this and that, earn that much, pay your parent this much, otherwise you're a fucking freeloading scum who'll never amount to anything

this thread says a lot about anglo parenting

there's nothing wrong with living with your parent(s).
you going to go and rent some expensive crappy appaartment while you can as easily stay in yoiur dad's mansion with plenty of room for you to grow, get strong and be with your gf ?

sure after a few years of good money making you might want to move out but, I think moving out culture sucks I rather stay with family for longer like in some other countries that's much more fun.

t. person who hasn't taken economics

You seem lost. This isn't a blog.

>Attempting to denigrate the parenting styles of the most powerful and inventive people of the last 200 years
Its like you don't even want to make it

Once they leave highschool

As long as you need until you have enough money to move out. 25 is a good age.

it isn't fitness related either, let's not pretend there's some kind of structure here.

Veeky Forums is full of bluepilled American normalfags. Expect nothing more.