Jaw thread

Jaw is a muscle and therefore part of fitness and health.

Post jaws boyos

>jaw is a muscle
How do i work it out then?

niggers are the plague of the earth and all should be done to segregate them from humans

Trip cunts are worse. Kill yourself

have I struck a nerve young one?

>Post jaws boyos
But you meant relaxed OP, right?

MEW MORE

>nigger
>and a tripfag
genocide of the darkies when?

Tooth gap thread?

Guess you learned to no longer open dem watermelon lips and display that gap. Still see you have your grandmas flower wallpaper as background lol

how does it feel that you cannot stack up to me in any sense of the word no matter how hard you try

Trip cunts are worse.

is that so child?

>jaw is a muscle

What color are you?
You could suck a mean dick you cockeyed NEET

Why dont you post your gyno?

not seeing any jaw pics u fucking faggots

Thats because your thread a shit and no fucking likes you

See?

Nobody likes you, BN

Fuck off

Check'd and rekt
Dominican is the worst namefag ever but at least he doesn't spam theads with his shit gyno, cross eye and playdoh hair.

just came in to say that nobody likes you bigfaggotnigger

TFW better jaw than fit numales

Your gumline a shit and I know you've got a roastie.

Pretty good jawline, Latina?

Fuck off orbiter

p good, would sex, but only to impregnate, d-don't get the wrong idea...

b-baka

Fuck off insecure nigger lmao. Ive seen your pathetic posts on lookism. Its over for you.

It's over boyo.

got rated ~7PSL faggot

the entire "wahh how can i get 5/10"

was a ploy for validation, lol check out my sick slayer tag when u get a chance little incel

Post link.
Fuck You're pathetic, why do you need to be known on an anonymous imageboard? It completely negates the purpose of being anonymous. Remember your Youtube channel? Remember those girls turning you down because your loser ass doesnt have a car? Remember your gyno? How about your crossed eyes? What about the fact that you're a fucking loser weeb thats even hated by people who dont even know you? You're just that shit of a person, tell Grams i said hi

how does it feel to be ugly af?

why u hide on anonymous image board

why u try to trigger me with fake shit

do u know how pathetic look when you try to be insightful but dead wrong

lmao kys ugly wanna be stalker

user please chill a bit. no need to get all anxious about random ppl on a fitness themed Nicaraguan pumpkin carving forum

6/10 on your best pictures, 4/10 on the worse looking ones

you're literally a mediocre 5/10

so buttmad dude

My jaw routine consists of 100 Heil Hitlers, laughing at minorities resisting arrest then getting chocked out and cringing whenever I see a dun nuffin in movies like Thor and games based on world war 1 and 2

>hiding that tooth gap this hard

kek

what is mewing

>hiding face this hard
lel

>tfw mediocre 5/10

feels batman

(._. )

you seem to be, yeah

can't handle remarks pointing out he's average, top kek (i'm even being generous and leaving out ethnicel malus)

face-wise, that's true

looks like every other average brazilian mongrel tbhfam

post face tho

:3

i'm sure u 7/10 psl w/ impressive body

damn bro so poignant post face so I can mire u lel, plz respond

Come on brah, smile for the camera

damn such good advice, post face w/ smile so I can mire u brah

>needing validation on a online cambodian snorkel bazaar
Get a hobby and if you're so strong and aesthetic start competing you big bitch

>it's another BN meltdown thread

nah make to much money training others, if I decide I wanna take it to the next level I might win some trophies maybe grab a IFBB card in the next 5 years or so and then hire some ppl and starts a company but I'd like to have enough capital so I can stomach the costs for a while to be safe so i don't have to quit midway or sell my house

>19 posters before
then
>19 posters after

why do you do this to yourself?

do you think you are a convincing samefag?

>mad about being called average
isnt that the max a nigger can achieve?

Yes and no. There have been known to be outliers though. Though this guy has been here since 2011 and spits this shit kind of makes me wonder if they tend to be very delusional when they don't go anywhere

Bro there is so much wrong with what you just said, it would be pathetic if you were lying about your profession but I doubt that you are. If you compete and even if you BTFO you'll still build capital and clients.
>oh you compete? Plz train me nigger master

that chitty photoshop does offend me

why can't niggers use proper grammar? this is literally a chore to read

Sorry, is this more to your liking

Gf says your face is obnoxious, but i told her you're making ironic faces. Can you post a regular smile you make when laughing or talking?

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

make sure to keep you're legs closed you filthy shit-skin skank

>ITT: u no post pics but I post pics from over 5 years ago

god damn son u must uh turn inna shit BN

why the fuck would I give a single fuck about a gril that finds u attractive tho

lmao just your face is enough to keep any legs closed. no need to get verbally aggressive :3

>admitting you're here to receive validation from a bunch of men
Makes sense. Homosexual attention whore.

im not even the same guy

why do you have such a humiliation fetish, it's only a matter of time before your dumb nigger antics get yourself doxxed

This whole thread and everyone of your cringe replies shows that you definitely give a lot of fucks.

TFW no one new has posted in this thread in almost 30 minutes
talking to the same wanna be trolls
constant same fagging insults

I gotta stop tilting you guys, ya'll are crazy AF

why don't you post your dick again faggot, your life is a joke

>still samefagging

>tripfagging
>still responding to anons
>literal nigger cuck

o am i laffin

your face universally recognized as annoying and unattractive. Sorry bro.

Jesus, and I thought BN was a bad tripfag.
Leave here forever insecure weeb nigger

god damn he is so fucking ugly

this is BN, he's fucking genetic trash

Fuck off you numale

Is that actually you wtf?

you have the facials tructure and frame of a lightskinned black chad

Stop spending time on this dumbass forums

go slay

>mfw I can hide my teeth forever with my coy little smirk

back to plg boyo. this is my lawn

I see BN turned his trip off
ray evans or that tyson guy are black chads
bignog is just a brazilian looking capoid weeb, average as it gets

AHAHAHAHAHA
BigNig on suicide watch. How can someone keep gettimg BTFO this hard?

rob evans*

filthy mirror...

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

that ur sigg @ lookism?

>sucking in cheeks on every single photo to give the illusion of jaw muscles
never making it

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture

Who are you? The boss of this gym?

I dont need validation from anonymous neets on an imageboard to feel attractive. I, you know, leave my fucking house sometimes. Oh and i can show my teeth when i smile

you also don't talk shit unless it's anonymously thru the internet and are ashamed to link your face with your pathetic posts.

well, ttyl

Making sure nobody from the leather club comes into the wrong door.

Nice, too bad you aren't supposed to have a masculine jawline.

Congrats I guess.