ITT Foods that helps you lose weight

Just found out that the new brand of green tea I bought a week ago give me a mildly disgusting taste and wake me the fuck up way better than coffee, the only cons is drinking half of liter of water before workout.

what kinds of foods Veeky Forums recommend?

Any food that makes you feel full for relatively little calories.

what kind of tea? what brand?

>what brand

Msg and whey help me on a cut to make low calorie foods taste better and meet my protein needs.

Heres a protip op, from a guy that went from 230 to 194 pounds in eight months:

Its ALL about the calories in the end. It doesnt matter in particular what you eat or drink as long as its not sugar infested and it doesnt exceed your TDEE - 500. A professor at a university once ate only junk food, but still did not exceed his TDEE, and he still lost weight.

Tl;dr it doesnt matter what you eat, as long as you still have a caloric deficit at the end of the day

Fork putdowns 24x7

source

Unless you're buying directly from a chinese farmer, it has a brand

>not raiding the local pesants for tea and rice

On which claim? The TDEE -500 thing is common fucking knowledge and is supported by any reputable physician.

How about not eating you fat fuck? Like nigga just put the fork down
>Garcinia gambogia+water+lean meats

>Foods that helps you lose weight
What you're eating right now, reduced by 20%.

lost about 160lb so far, (was 350), i was just curious about what you guys did to lose weight, that's just it.

underrated

I just told you in the greentext under my response
Add fasted cardio to this

pretty much every single fruit maybe except for grapes and every single veggie. Also pretty much everything with a lot of fiber like oats, lentils and other

If you want to wake up just eat an apple

Just eating at a deficit. Shit like green tea, cayenne and spicy stuff supposedly increases metabolism marginally, but it might as well be a meme.

whats wrong with grapes

They're pure sugar you retard

coffee+aspirin
they amplify eachother's fat burning attributes.

>Blood pressure-raiser plus blood thinner

What could possible go wrong...

Jello (25 cal for 2 cups)
Chicken bouillon or miso mix (5 - 35 cal)
Any salad mix (15 - 35 cal)
Just for One Green Giant broccoli and cheese/ or rice (45-60 calories)
Progresso Soups (90cal)
Cheese sticks/slices (50cal)
Ham slices (30cal)
Beef jerky (75cal)
Diet soda
Flavored water
Drink mix (crystal light)
Detox tea (by Yogi; other kinds have caffeine)

all fruit is you fucking idiot. you eat fruit for the fiber. what do you think youre getting out of it? hell most vegetables are packed with sugar. we actually get table suger mainly from beets. are you honestly this fucking retarded?

>grapes
>17g sugar per 100g
>0,9g fiber

>apples
>14g sugar per 100 g
>2,4g fiber

Do you see the difference or not, you fucking inbred, retarded mutt!?
OFCOURSE BOTH CONTAIN SUGAR, I WAS SPEAKING FIGURATIVELY! BUT GRAPES ARE WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>this is how you sound when you swear unneceseraly btw

Fiber is ok but the thing you should care about are the vitamins, minerals and shit tons of phytochemicals/nutrients that have been shown to be benefitial in a thousand ways.

are you being ironically stupid at this point?

Are you?

you actually think a few grams on sugar make a big enough difference to say STAY AWAY FROM GRAPES THEY KILL YOU OMG THE SUGAR!!

are you just embarrassed about being wrong and talking out your ass?

on eating junk food and still lose
weight

>being this mad
>like, actually being honestly mad
>on the internet
>inb4 "I was only pretending to be retarded aswell"

kek

Ya'all motherfuckers need to read about Pu-Erh tea that shit is cash

what am i mad about? i politely asked you whats up with grapes and you sperged out and then had to play the "i was only pretending to be retarded" card

in what world is calling you a retard for being wrong mean im mad? have you started pacing around your room because you lost an Internet argument yet?

Please go. And stay go. You know nothing of this board's culture.

How do you guys season your chicken? I've been just doing salt and pepper and I'm looking for a little more variety.

damn iv been down boated by a redditnigger. i guess its over for me. how about you go eat shit though and stop giving wrong mom tier information.

Thyme, oregano, garlic bits and, if you're feeling like some curry on the side, a dash of nutmeg.

curry,salt,pepper,oregano and a teaspoon of honey.

Superset these with plate pushaways

While that is technically true, it is often overlooked why quality of the food matters.

If you eat bad food (say, only sugary shit) and neglect your nutrition your organism fucks up, and among many other things you'll lose muscle mass which will make your required macros lower. Say you wanna cut, if you neglect proteins you'll lose muscle mass and your metabolism will be lower, making you consume less calories and jeopardizing efficient weight loss.

The whole "all that matters is calories" is broscience as fuck. The same macros will bring different results depending on the diet because your metabolism isn't going to be the same the day you start and the day you finish cutting bulking or whatever you're counting calories for.

Holy shit, you're an embarasment, kys

>tfw went 223 to 193 in 1 month and it made me feel so bad i just gained most of it right back the following month i stopped working out. I'm going to get back to it and stay headstrong this time.
substituted 1 meal for a selfmade shake.(water, banana, spinach, flax/chia mix)
substituted snacks for nofat yogurt with lowfat granola/apples
gym 3 hours a day (2hrs cardio, 1hr weights)
I always had a waterbottle by me, and sugar free gum.
took my one a day vitamins for men

I'm pretty fat, started around 27% and down to 23% by doing this:
1. Eat around my TDEE
2.Next day, drink water and eat nothing
3.Repeat

No hunger on the fasting days, and fat loss is rapid. So my food that helps you lose weight is water.

Allspice for a desert chicken. More than anything you want to brine your chicken to get it as tender as possible, while also seasoning it in the brine. Use a sou vie if you have the cash to keep tenderness.

The chicken texture is #1 to enjoying eating it everyday

>Flavored water
>Detox tea (by Yogi; other kinds have caffeine)
Just drink normal water, green tea or apple cider vinigar watered down with water

>Jello (25 cal for 2 cups)
>Chicken bouillon or miso mix (5 - 35 cal)
>Beef jerky (75cal)

Its like you dont even care about your sodium or sugar levels

>mfw if I wanna pig out I can eat a bag of sauerkraut and it's only 120 calories

>In what world is calling you a retard for being wrong means im mad

lentils

strained greek style yogurt comes in at 20g/150cal per cup.

20g protein. committing sepukku now

I find that if I spice the everliving shit out of my food I eat less of it, but that could just be me. I mostly use paprika, cumin, and chili powder, because I keep forgetting to buy other spices.

Motherfucking strawberries
>eat a whole 500g tray
>around 160 kcal
>feel full for the entire day