Why Fat is the New Fit

I see repeated posts about Fat people hate. I'm wondering why? It is possible to be both fat and fit as our understanding of fitness evolves. In fact, most Americans are now overweight and the number will continue going up. Beauty standards are changing. Have fun going the way of the dodo.

>fat people would just move the goal posts rather than move their bodies

No shi?

Shut up, idiot. Everyone knows fat people are disgusting, even fat people themselves. If i knew you weren't baiting i would've written an entire spiel about how celebrating weakness and lack of self-control contribute to the death of our society.

Not bait. I want to have a genuine conversation about the shifting standards of beauty in this country

>When I reply to bait
Call me when men start saying they would pick rebel Wilson over scar jo
Or women prefer ... Well I can't name any fat famous men.... I guess pall blart over Brad Pitt
Or even fat Chris Pratt to new Pratt

Sure in real life fatties settle for each other because they prefer it to not cramming themselves to the brim with food, but at the end of the day, fit is always the highest preference

there are no shifting standards
fatties are working under the pretense that if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true
as powerful as that may be, it's not enough to break down our primal instincts, it's hardcoded into us and it's not ever going to change

if you say 'sweetie' once I'm out of here

>post-modernist fat acceptance thread
>>>/tumblr/

This is Veeky Forums, not /fat/.

Beauty standards exist for a reason.
It makes it so that lazy people who are unable to live up to expectations don't breed.

Veeky Forums is wonderful when it comes to dealing with a bait thread: it's either massively successful, or massively unsuccessful

doesn't stop the fuckers trying every day though

>I'm wondering why?
Because fat people are fucking disgusting. Most of them have poor personal hygiene and smell like actual shit, they constantly breathe through their mouths, they chew with their mouths open while breathing through them at the same time, they unconsciously moan loudly whenever they fucking eat, they get in the way and take up too much space, and they're so visually repulsive that looking at them causes damage to your eyes.

Can we make posting pictures of Megan Trainor a bannable offense?

Not true. I'm all about that bass. Most MEN are now. How fun with stick insect thots. Fat girls are more faithful and more fun.

Multiple polls show girls like a dad bod more than a ripped freak. Low body fat weakens your immune system and innate survival systems. Fat enhances them.

I used to be fat, it's fucking God awful. Many of us on fit hate fatties so much because we personally understand how bad it is relative to being fat. Been there, done That, nty, never again.

Fat tissue is essential for survival. It is essential for a woman to have fat in order for her to nourish her children. If she doesn't, she will produce beta, skinny runts with no prospects for survival.

>It is essential for a woman to have fat in order for her to nourish her children

Beauty standards gave shifted, REAL fashion is still very much less led by 6ft waifs, read holiday is more of a societal joke and life preserver for the delusional. Sure, fat people have to settle for other fatties, but actual beauty standards haven't changed.

SWEEEEETIE PIE

If fat is the new fit, does that make fit the new fat?
>tfw in shape, fucking kill me now bros

Please don't make this more tumblresque than it has to be. THANKS!

If a woman has enough body fat to get pregnant in the first place, she generally has enough fat tissue feed the baby

I'm 100% behind this.

I think she's amazing

Forgot pic. She can shake it like she's supposed to do

>Fat tissue is essential for survival.
>Thus we have to make her as fat as possible
So if some meds help you do you decide to overdose on them? Please do.

there are so many ways to circumvent this it's not worth considering
even just to send a message

how about not replying to these threads, see if you can last a week

Her smug arse smile looks like someone spray painted shrek.

Shame about her face.

>polls
Well there ya go. There's a huge difference in what women say they want and what they actually want.

Wow, I'm really surprised telling someone to kill themself on this site isn't against a rule.

Yeah, much hotter as soon as its obscured.

Sure, blame it on the polls. You sound like drumpf

Wow, im really surprised being retarded/baiting isn't against the rules.

I'm not "baiting." If you thought I was, why would you respond?

thus refer to my first suggestion.

low quality b8 kys

saged

honey bun

What is more beautiful? Karlie Kloss? Or a fat, hairy chinned, unibrow having cow that cant even properly wash herself

>It is possible to be both fat and fit as our understanding of fitness evolves