Okay! Im done! I lost the weight and hit my goal!

Okay! Im done! I lost the weight and hit my goal!
I am 148lbs and 6 foot even
Ive lost ~50 lbs
Where do i take my journey next? Just start lifting? Maybe a cut? Help me out guys!

You should lift because you have, like, no muscle mass, dude.

>Maybe a cut?

Gain 10 pounds in muscle to look decent

Getting a lot of that, but what routines? Anything specific? Or just go until i find something?

>Maybe a cut?

SS+GOMAD+MADMILK

Bicep curls
Tricep pull downs
Bench press/db press
Row
Shrugs
Curls or sit-ups to start abs
Squats
That's what I do every week I think i hit everything

Thanks guys, i probbaly should lurk more aswel

def, i was at the same place not too long ago, lurking will help

>Maybe a cut?
sure if you're trying to get that POW physique

Do a Greyskull variant. I like this one personally. Just make sure you're safe when you're doing your AMRAP sets (get a spotter, have safety bars to catch the bar, etc.)

Also, I'd recommend you eat at maintenance, bulking is unnecessary for beginners unless you are the most skelly of skellytons. After you put on a few pounds of muscle it will become clearer if you are ok continuing maintenance or if you need to cut some more.

>maybe a cut
Are you actually retarded?

Hit the gym 5 days a week and bulk

Did you lift at all?

>maybe a cut

>Maybe a cut?

So what's the point with AMRAP on this? I add weight almost every session.
>If last set goes over 10 reps
How in the hell would I ever be able to do 10 reps on my last goddamn set? Im happy if I can do five after which I usually add more next time

Me personally, I used AMRAP to skip weights that were not giving me any exercise, so I quickly found what my working weight was by doing them. If you alread can't do AMRAP on the last set, then you're still fine, just cut out the AMRAP, it's still a fine beginner routine without it.

Where the fuck are your glutes? How can you even walk without glutes???

How would you like to cut yourself?

... why don't you have a bulge bro? I'm fat and my bulge atleast sticks out as far as my gut

When you need to deload the weight becomes very easy to move. Amrap helps you go back up to your working weight faster

You should start by killing yourself.

Hey guys it's been about 10 months from my start at 2.5mm to about 2.mm.

Lost 10 grams on my cycle, and I think I even went up in grain.

I'm gonna start blating on some Miracle Grow and cruise on phosphorous supps, let me know what you think.

>tfw no thicc cactus gf

SS + GOMAD

incline progression program. lean bulk into godhood. dont let yourself down

chris?

start by posting boipussy