/fat/ general

"There is such a thing as stupid questions" edition

Previous thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iOEjs8qW8n4 (embed)

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/jGRMHk
ibb.co/nGDOV5
ibb.co/fdtOV5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

second for loose skin sucks

you're too skinny. have some of grandma's cookies

hey me not that hungy anymore

Post your meal routines here BIG GUYS. Or at least what you plan on eating today

same thing every day

SHOO SHOO DIET DEMON

I GOT POUNDS TO DROP

But it's a badge of honor proving your progress

confess

How do you guys get enough leafy greens/good veggies in your diet? What's the easiest way? I've been just making kale/spinach salads with light balsamic dressing

>dipping biscuits in milk
americans really do that?
I thought it was a piss take

>tfw nothing to confess after a week because I haven't cheated
only thing to confess is that I skipped the gym on Saturday. I suppose no one is perfect

I had a handful of blueberries and didn't log it.

1500 must be though, hang in there, grill or dude?

>3 eggs, 3 meal-squares
Except for Thursdays, which are 3 eggs, 1 meal-square, and a chicken salad from wendys.

should never have got to that state in the first place

it's like the troublemaker in school who improves
you can have straight A's throughout your entire time there and nobody gives a shit, but that punk who gets a streak of not being completely shit gets awards and scholarships and stuff

I'm down to 166 pounds, and holy shit does it feel good to look into the mirror and see a good-looking man instead of trying to convince myself that I don't look that bad. Only ~10 more pounds to go, and I'll have abs too. Is this what confidence feels like? We're all gonna make it, fats.

>badge of honor
why do you fucking faggots keep saying this

>muh tiger marks

always reminds me of fat acceptance activists

>was stuck at 180lbs for like 2 weeks
>finally dipping down, at 178.4
there is hope for me lads

it's such a nice feeling seeing the second digit change
must admit it's been a while for me, but I'm nearly another 10lbs down

Soups, wraps, stir fry, omelet/quiche/crepe, make a pasta sauce (full of veggies) but eat it over roasted veggies instead of pasta

Had two chicken biscuits and a piece of strawberry cake. I am gonna have to work out double tonight to make up for the cake difference

>it's such a nice feeling seeing the second digit change
Eurofag here, I only got to experience that once, because muh kilograms.

flip the scale over and you'll see a switch
set it to LB

3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon, 2 teaspoons of Sriracha. That's my only dead-set every day meal.

Amerisharts are niggers. You take a bite first and drink some milk as you chew.

I was joking, kilograms are what I'm used to using, so I wouldn't want to start measuring my weight in pounds. It's a mechanical scale anyway, so it doesn't have a switch like that.

I have a work engagement to go to tonight and I have no idea what they're going to have for food there, so I'll probably end up eating like a normie. Ugh.

Also, scale said 317 today.

Posted in last thread, but forgot to share the progress pictures I took. My skin has gotten a bit better/lighter as well due to losing weight. Thinking I should get down to 220 ish and eat at maintenance/maybe a little less and lift as much as I can for the rest of the year and see how I look. What do you guys think good plan?

just discovered chickpeas flour, holy shit.

100g of chickpeas flour
1 teaspoon of curry
1 teaspoon of turmeric
a smige of black pepper
a pinch of salt
half of teaspoon of smoked paprika
finely chopped onion
mix veggies

prep: add the spices and salt and then add water to the flour until it gets almost like raw farinata (the italian dish) but more like a batter not too much thick, cook the veggies in the microwave during the process. When it's done add the veggies to the batter and mix it up, use a smidge of olive oil (or whatever the fuck you want to use, not too much though) and start to add about 4-6 spoon of the dish into the pan,start to cook it 2-3 minutes each side, it's cooked properly when it's orange, not yellow i usually eat it w a side of fresh raw bellpepper/carrot.

if you guys can try it it's fucking delicious for under 400 cal, btw, it's a whole meal. I also think you could do it sweet but i'm lacking mapple syrup.

You should definitely go lower than 220 lbs, and you can start lifting right now.

I'm a dude, and it's really not.

I haven't had milk for a couple days so I've been eating close to 1000 calories but feel fine. I've been doing this for about 10 weeks now (started early April) and lost 31 pounds so far.

nice job user, keep it up! I can definitely see some visible progress!

too low. trust me. even worse if you're doing any kind of exercise (walking/biking/lifting)

yeah it's awesome now, but then you'll hit a wall, start feeling lethargic as fuck, tell yourself you can eat that pizza because you've been a good dieter, and binge yourself back to your old weight.

slow and steady wins the race, my friend. bump those calories up

Well I definitely want to get down lower than 220, I just don't want to get down to low 200s and have to regain weight when lifting. Might as well start when I already have a bunch already saved up right? Atm I don't feel like I can do a lot of the movements and getting a bit lower weight might help out with that. Maybe its all just bullshit and i'm lying to myself, but that's how I currently feel.

Who else likes to pose in front of the mirror despite being a fatass?

I'm gonna start doing cardio today, but I just remembered something about when I last did cardio regularly

I sweat like a fucking faucet, I mean really, really heavy sweating. Is there anyway to curb this or am I just going to have to deal with it?

the other day i was so desperate for a snack i snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers

if you're doing it in the gym, use a white tshirt and then a hoodie over it. seems counter-intuitive to wear 2 layers in the summer, but it's the only way. your tshirt will be soaked, and some of the sweat will be absorbed by the hoodie, but not much. i've tried everything, and i just cant go in only a tshirt because it will literally stick to my fucking body after 20ish minutes and it looks like someone poured a bucket of water over me.

i use white tshirts because i sweat like a pig, and you can wash them at high temperatures, so they stay "fresh" (they dont get the stale smell like normal color shirts) for longer

first day

>wear more clothes to cover up your sweat

...........literally what?

wear lightest/smallest shirts possible, bring your own towels with you and towel things off after you use it and disinfect. why would you wear a fucking hoodie lol? embarrassed of sweating? do you fucking feel embarrassed when you BRAAP while PRing?

but if I wear a white t-shirt then people could see my flapping salami titties

fat fucks

who does fat fuck?

>thinking this will somehow insult a fattie

they've (we've) been hearing this our whole lives, lmao

if you have nothing to contribute, why post anything, you skinny dyel

eat up

>the fat fuck replied to it

>a cup
>a spoon
what's with the bullshit measurements?
I have lots of cups and they're all different sizes

LAWL NOOFAG
IT'S AN INJOKE
LURKMOAR XD

i drop from 330 to 260 so far
feel 1000x better sure... but when i bend forward while looking in the mirror, i get to see my tits and stomach hanging down like wet socks full of mayonnaise as if i'd never lost any weight. feel bad man.

>praising a blemish that indicates hard work and self improvment is the same as praising a blemish that indicates sloth and self indulgence

Nigga what?

probably gonna add 2 eggs for protein which will take me over cals but gonna do an hour of cardio.

>I just don't want to get down to low 200s and have to regain weight when lifting
I've lost almost 30 pounds and I'm down to 167 lbs @ 6'1", and I haven't lost a noticeable amount of muscle or strength. As a non-lifter, you shouldn't be worried about losing muscle either. However, if you start lifting at 220 lbs, you most likely won't lose a significant amount of the weight through lifting alone, and you will probably want to get rid of the extra weight at one point in the future, at which point you will be more muscular and will probably end up losing more muscle than if you had lost the weight before you started lifting. I suppose your approach should depend on what your ultimate goal bf% is.

I don't.

>the fat fuck keeps replying

what a display

when I started I had this image in my head of my 16yo self and thought I could get that back
the more I lost the more I realised that was never going to happen

still, the progress I've made has all been worth it
I'll never be fat again

I don't want to give shit advice, so take it with a grain of salt, but 1500 is not that bad. I eat less than that the first 4-5 days of the week and also do 23:1 IF, and eat at maintenance at the weekend. I also ride my bike for an hour+ 3 times a week, and I've been steadily losing about 1.5 lbs/week for a couple months now.

>no matter how much you lift your penis will never get bigger

Progress update.

I've lost cm all round my body, arms and legs no longer have excess fat neither does my neck (although my face, under the chin and body/waist still have fat at the moment). According to my doctor and fitness coach due to my size my healthy weight should be 100kg (I'm 118kg at the moment). What do you guys think?

Before (22nd Feb 2017)
ibb.co/jGRMHk

After (15 June 2017)
ibb.co/nGDOV5
ibb.co/fdtOV5

he (you? idk who i'm replying to) said that sometimes the intake is 1k calories, that's what i was refering to

i bought gatorade and grape soda at the store today.
the gatorade is to drink in the gym, soda is to sip on as a minor celebration. lost 4lbs this week, and my bf% dropped 3% from the last time i checked it, so i'm ahead of schedule. still plan on sticking to calorie goal, but i might only eat at a 500 calorie deficit today instead of my usual ~1000

true, but if you lose weight and don't retardedly overgrow your legs it will appear bigger than when you were fat

so uh...I guess all these years of being fat and having an aversion to looking at my mantits made me never notice.

I have a third nipple? It's directly next to my right nipple, looks like a zit. Fucking wild.

well with less fat you will see more of you penis . so it will at least seem longer. better circulation from cardiovascular fitness will give a tiny bit of seize and hardness.

pic related less fat to poke through more dick visible

I'm not the original guy, I didn't notice that he mentioned eating ~1000 calories, I thought you were talking about the original 1500 kcal figure. That is kinda low, but I do that sometimes too, even on consecutive days, and it doesn't make me feel physically weak or lethargic, so it's still not bad imo (and I'm not a manlet or anything that would mess up the comparison).
I kinda had some binge weekends tho, although I didn't end up gaining back measurable amounts of weight over those, and they were mostly caused by alcohol and not by the hunger alone.

Anyone else here used to crush the chips in the bag, and then pour them into your mouth?

pics or it didn't happen

it's fathers day this sunday?

All my friends are together at a Korean barbecue restaurant. I was not allowed to come because I wasn't going to eat or I would've brought my own food. Fuck them.

Had a horrible day, ate tons of chips and candy. Tomorrow might be bad too due to family coming over.

2 scrambled eggs
half an avocado
about 12 - 15 pieces of homefries
half a grapefruit
topped off with salt and pepper
coffee

feels good to have this much energy father.

I already started the day fucked up. I couldnt keep myself from grabbing office snacks. I just gotta starve the rest of the day until night I guess?

>2017
>not adjusting your food intake for that day so you can eat something at the barbeque

ah, if only you had checked'em more often...
I checked for trips...
sorry user.

korean bbq is a meme

You can still eat a chicken breast and some frozen broccoli, or maybe some eggs.

Just this morning...

nerd

>mom told me to order pizza
>told her no
>now she's yelling at me
just pull the trigger

The issue is I'm stuck at work til midnight (shitty shift). Probably gonna go buy some groceries during lunch and snack on them throughout the day.

>snack on them throughout the day
BUY GUM
DON'T SNACK

This. Drink more water too.

probably won't do you any favours
the good news is that tomorrow is a chance at redemption, make it count

>10 days into a water fast
>down 10 kg

no... but ate a whole bag of nacho cheese doritos today.

lemme guess, you started by eating one from the bag and just couldn't stop?

>ibb.co/nGDOV5
mate no offense and dont let this get you unmotivated but there's hardly a difference between pics. People can hardly see a 2 inch difference let alone a cm difference. Take solace in the fact you dont look that bad from the side and post a pic when the transformation is more dramatic.

If you way more than 220 lbs get on fuckin keto. it just works great for fat people.

>women can have boob jobs on the NHS
>I can't get loose skin removal
the state of it

This, went from 5.5" to 6.5" after weight loss.

What's Veeky Forums's verdict on keto. Is it unhealthy? Been trying to get my carbs down to 30g/day and was wondering if I'm gonna fuck up my liver

>keto

>read the sticky
>tells me 1 g of protein per lb of body weight per day
>even if I subtract body fat percentage to get lean weight it's still like 168g of protein
It's can barely get that much while at 2000 kcal/day diet, I don't get how you guys manage it at even lower than that.

yeah kinda like that, spread over the day but still didn't stop till empty

.75-1 gram of protein per pound of lbm is roughly optimal for people who are already relatively lean and muscular, so you could likely get away with 100-150g and be perfectly fine

I don't think it's a bad idea if you are extremely overweight.

People cay it's all CICO in the end, and there's definitely something to that, but I doubt simple carbs and sugars are metabolized the same way in a 300 lb fatass vs. a 200 lb chubster.

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it

I can get like 160 grams on 1300 kcal, without torturing myself too much.

You can't eat it, you pretty much have to supplement.