What the fuck is up with my lip? I woke up this morning with it and it's only gotten worse throughout the day

What the fuck is up with my lip? I woke up this morning with it and it's only gotten worse throughout the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

abreva.com/about-cold-sores/what-triggers-your-cold-sores/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cold sore.

Enjoy your herpes.

Kek
Herpies face

aids

I really dont think its herpes. My lips havent been near a woman in ages.

A basic cold sore. Don't exaggerate it.

Have you kissed a girl that looks like Hillary Clinton lately

Doesn't matter. Most people have it. You're just one of the unlucky few expressing its actual symptoms.

Looks like you have caught the Herpes Simplex Virus 1.
You can buy cold sore medicine to deal with it or just put some acetone on that bitch and it'll dry up, and fall off.
Pretty embarrassing desu but don't worry about it too much user 2/3 of adults have it.

I stuck my dick in your mouth last night
enjoy your herp homo

you're patient zero, how do you think herpes started

it's 1000000% herpes and you want to know the best part?

you more than likely got this from your lips brushing across your mom's vagina when you were born

(i'm serious)

This. Once you have it, you have it for life, it's just most people don't express it after the initial outbreak, I guess you're one of the lucky few, OP.

kek

Wait, does this acetone thing work? Don't fucking bamboozle us

That is 100% herpes. I have barebacked a few sluts and woke up in a panic researcher how they look and what they feel like

if i saw this anywhere on my body when i woke up i would immediately panic and know that is 100% herpes.

shit dude sorry. Atleast your doing humanity good by not getting laid now.

Well if it's herpes how the fuck do I hide this shit. I think I had something like this years ago but I thought it was a bug bite or something. Am I gonna get this shit often?

Yes it does, acetone will dry the cold sore, and cause it to become a scab, and it'll eventually fall off.
Takes like 2-3 days if you apply acetone in the morning and night.

it's herpes, i had outbreaks all through my childhood

not to worry tho, i think 80% or some shit have it

I've been having this on my dickhead sometimes. It first appeared soon after I had visited a cheap (28$/hour) Asian hooker. But never on my lips.

You've got the herp.

Most people have it, but due to society you'll still be treated like a leper for visibly showing symptoms.

Herp a derp confirmed.

Up your Lysine intake

G E N I T A L

E

N

I

T

A

L

H E R P E S

E

R

P

E

S

Make sure that you wash your hands whenever you touch it and nothing it touches goes near anyone else m8.
That shit spreads like a fucker.

are you underaged?

sounds like dick cancer my dude

Sucks dude I got the same thing. Did you have a funny feeling in your lip before it broke out? If you did, thats when you wanna apply abreva and it will not even come out or be very small. Shit sucks and is embarrassing but like other user said most people have it. Prolly got it from your buddy sharing a beer or a joint.

abreva.com/about-cold-sores/what-triggers-your-cold-sores/

>24 replies, 16 posters

There's a lot of samefagging going on in here. And all the posts seem to say "its herpes everyone has it".

Are you propagandizing a thread to make yourself feel better about having herpes?

Bro you probably have it too.

most people get it from getting kissed by old people when they were young

its herpes. But the lips kind, not the genital kind so dont worry. Get coldsore cream, toothpaste and salt and mix them together to form a paste and put that on your lip. It may take a week to go down.

O and by the way, you now have herpes for life. They can pop up at any time. Sometimes 10 a year, sometimes 1. also don't fucking touch it, they spread.

there's nothing you can do except wait for it to go away

the older you get the less frequent you'll see it

doesn't really do anything except look gross

OP here. 2 (now 3) replies here are mine. Idk what everyone else is doing but it's really making me want to die

>tfw you know she's a slut but the sex is so good you bareback it anyway and just worry for a few weeks

just use cotton to put some disinfectant on it
immediatly stops it from growing and makes it shrink in a couple of days

Also, HSV 1 can be spread to the genitalia as well. You could give it to your partner by kissing her without having a visible outbreak, and then she could give it back to you through oral sex. 100% serious, I'm sorry, broseph.

Just find someone you love.

show benis

what the fuck? you do not apply acetone to your body, it's poisonous

It heals on it's own in 2-3 days anyway

Kiss a woman, have her kiss your dick, double HSV, profit???

also

>that feel when shes not hot enough and u know youll lose your erection from putting a condom on so u say the our father and jab it in.

literally smelled like shit when i took her pants off. not shit as in bad smell, like her pussy smelled like it just took a shit and i still did it. fucking brazillians man i dont think they have any hygeine.

I had a similar thing happen with a fat Mexican chick. still came

did you eat something before bed?

it could be a roach bite your lip

but user, 80% of adults DO have it

The vast majority of adults have mouth herpes. Don't freak out.

I've had that shit my whole life

Happens 2-3 times a year

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HERPES
E
R
P
E
S

did you ever get chicken pox as a kid?

If so, congrats. The herpes virus is inside your body right now.

FOREVER

>The herpes virus is inside your body right n

Bullshit. Total bullshit. KYS

>tfw virgin and don't have herpes

That's what you get, fucking normies.

Yes actually I did

OP here and I'm a virgin. I had 1 gf that dumped me after 5 months. No one is safe apparently.

Almost everyone has gotten the lip one, I got it as a kid probably from touching some elevator button and then touching my face, I think it went away in a couple days and never had to think about it ever again
Dont worry about telling any gfs in the future, I've been in a couple relationships more so when I was in highschool and never got any complaints after kissing them and never saw them break out on their lips

As you were baby people were kissing you, grandmother for example who has had many dicks and tongues in her mouth so she was exposed to HSV and might have given to you. I read once a story where baby girl had warts on vulva because somebody touched with their skin her, no sexual things were involved

>u know youll lose your erection from putting a condom

You've either got ED or putting on the wrong condoms user

Nope. Truth. Chicken pox is a variant of herpes.

THis

Yeah, he should masturbate with condom on to get used to it. I just hope that girls who said condom has to be stays on this opinion hard and doesn't buy "erection loses" bullshit. Also WTF these guys-idiots who fuck without condom on the first time. They don't protect their health and partners

Stupid men ruin the whores for the rest of us. If every horny low IQ motherfucker took the two seconds to wrap his dick we wouldn't have any STD issues
Yes you are a Low IQ subhuman if you dont wear contraception on anyone beside your wife

It seems like it's just a cold sore. Just don't pick at it and it should go away on it's own in a couple of days.

Anyone else have an increase in outbreaks from lifting? Ive been lifting heavy for 2mo and shit has been happening a lot more than b4.

putting stress on your nervous system with out feeding it the nutrients and restit needs prob. clean the diet, sleep well, supplment mulitvitamins, take L-lyseine

Thats what i figured, my nutrition is solid but sleep isn't perfect. Not much i can do about it with young kids in the house. I was just wondering if its a likely cause or if anyone else had experienced similar patterns.

No it's not, at least not very. Nail polish remover is just acetone. Acetone is very easily handled by the body and regularly is put out as a byproduct.

Acetone is not poisonous you faggot.

My mom regularly has this. And I remember having them once or twice when I was a kid, too. But for some reason I never had it again, and I'm someone with a really shitty immune system, so I SHOULD have had an outbreak at one point or another. Yet, I have never seemed to infect my partners with it either, and I happened to get a couple of virgin girls over the years.

It's really odd, but I should just count my blessings, though. Sucks to be you, OP.

not the condom causing loss of erection, it was the stinky smelling pussy, the erection is being held on by a thread.

condoms make erections worse, actually go bang a few whores on a one night stand before u make comments hahah

your not getting any whores anyway, just enjoy the scraps and marry them once the big boys get there fill okay sweetie? ;)

Limp dicklet detected. I can pick up a whore on tinder and fuck her in under two hours. Top that