Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oZ_0_bQcOg
t-nation.com/training/inside-the-muscles-best-leg-glute-and-calf-exercises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Squat till you drop, don't eat like shit, repeat 3x per week

wtf happened to her?

But what's good for the glutes DIRECTLY

Glute bridges

Isn't that too much for my quads? I don't want to get huge quads, mainly a big butt and hips

she took off her form-hiding pants

strong curves

If you do them right it's pretty much 100% glutes

>I don't want to get huge quads
big quads are sexy. Makes your waist look smaller and hips look bigger.

Romanian deadlift is THE lift for glutes.

Also post a picture of your ass.

Grrr I'm a girl haha :) xP
women operate on a lower level on sentience, they are incapable of independent thought

I've been trying to make a girl-centric beginner's routine, OP. Basically it's just Stronglifts with a lower rep range for upper-body, plus leg accessories for the hypertrophic range of 8-12.

A
5x5 Squat
3x5 Lat Pulldown or Pullups
3x5 Bench Press
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 Lunge
3xF Seated Calf Raise

B
3x5 Deadlift
3x5 OHP or 30-Degree DB Incline Press
3x5 DB Row or Pendlay Row
3x8-12 Hip Thrust (use a pad with the barbell or just use a plate on hip and do them single-legged)
3x8-12 DB Step Up
3xF Standing Calf Raise

AxBxAxx BxAxBxx

Big glutes only look good if you have big legs and hamstrings to go with them, chicks with a huge ass and skinny legs just look weird

Will this work?

yes. I've made a similar program for girls. it works

Glute bridges are superior, not knocking RDL though

> chicks with a huge ass and skinny legs just look weird
Speak for yourself bro.

>3 day women's ass/curvy lifting routine
You need to work out body parts twice a week to actually make them grow. These are the basic exercises for booty.
>exercise bike with high resistance
>squats
>Romanian deadlift
>lunges
>hip thrusts
>good mornings
These are all the exercises you need for ass but you'll need the rest of your body to look proportional for your ass to look better

But you'll need a pussy pad unless you want to hurt your hips

anal sex with her riding you reverse cowgirl style in order to activate the glutes properly

OP is back
Someone tell me if this is good

5x5 squat
4x6 OHP / Bench (alternating)
3x8-10 lunges / RDL (alternating)
4x10-12 lat pull down
4x10-12 hip abductions
4x10-12 cable kickbacks
4x10-12 seated calf raises

Find a man to do it for you.

What fucking chick is going to do this routine, not all girls are autists who spend 2 hrs+ in the gym.

>2 hrs+
I'm new to lifting and that's an hour long work out IF you take 2 to 3 minute rests between sets

7 exercises is fucking ridiculous, squatting every session is also retarded especially when deadlift movements are much better for posterior chain/hamstrings.

Routine my girlfriend does

5x5 squat/1x5 deadlift
4x10 Upper body pull e.g. bent over row/4x10 Upper body push e.g. standing dumbbell press
4x10 Lower body push e.g. weighted lunges/4x10 Lower body pull e.g. Romanian deadlift
4x10 Upper body pull e.g. pull downs/4x10 Upper body push e.g. DB bench press
Finisher max rep banded squats/hamstring curls/goblet squats etc.

We change the exercises every 4 weeks to keep it from getting boring, can do this 3/4 times a week depending on how you feel.

Not a chance you are doing all of that in an hour with respectable weight on those exercises, when you are past lmao2pl8 you'll soon be cutting that volume brah.

okay but its about the glutes, not hamstrings

RDL/Barbell hip extensions/low bar box squats/pull throughs are what you need to do - calf raises, hip aductions & barbell squats aren't going to do a lot for your ass.

calf raises - body looks shitty with no calves and overdeveloped quads/legs

squats - for whole lower body

abductions - hips

what's the difference between cable kickbacks and cable pull throughs?

If you aren't being a fat cunt and are actually doing some cardio then you need not worry about calves if you are doing other lower body exercises - there's a reason they are totally left out of 90% of weight training programs.

Squats are important for sure, but if you are trying to build an ass doing them every session 3/4x per week is overkill, alternate with deadlifts/glute bridges

Deadlift/squat variations already do plenty for your hips, once again absolutely no need to use the meme machines at the gym.

Difference is that pull throughs are not a meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4oZ_0_bQcOg

not op but everytime I do any kind of lower exercise may that be squats, glute bridges or donkey kicks I feel it all in the quads and not in the glutes, and I finish feeling that I could've done more but can't because my fucking legs hurt. Are my quads that weak or am I doing all of the exercises wrong? I have pretty big legs already ignoring the fat I'm trying to burn

have you ever seen this user?

RDL is for hamstrings

i see the pull throughs arent a meme though. i just thought that single leg exercises were better

do glute activation exercises before like clams, bw donkey kicks and bw glute bridges.

think about your glutes while doing your lifts

Yep, BC is the real dead he pioneered hip thrusters and if I had the money I'd buy one of his platforms to make it easier.

Do yourself a favor and disregard calfs, focus on your bread and butter stuff (squat, deadlift and hip thrust variations).

If novice I see two options.
For a bit of strength as well as looks I'd recommend SS but replace the power clean with barbell hip thrusts or glute bridges.
A
3x5 Low Bar Squat
3x5 Press
1x5 Deadlift

B
3x5 Low Bar Squat
3x5 Bench Press
3 OR 5x5 Barbell Hip Thrusts
Chinups/lat pulldown

Or start with Greykull LP
Alternates bench/overhead, 2 squat days 1 deadlift day. AMRAP the last set determines speed of progression. Then plug in as many ass exercises as you want. Cycling is good for cardio and calves.

You might find this link useful:

this

i dont do cardio though ;/

too low volume