What is better for your posture, Veeky Forums, sleeping on your back or sleeping on your side?

What is better for your posture, Veeky Forums, sleeping on your back or sleeping on your side?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would assume back, but apparently sleeping on your side ia better for you, no source but I read some articles about it

Probably whatever is comfiest.

>not sleeping in Zyzz pose
Never gonna make it

sleeping on the floor with no pillow

are you man enough to decide right now to sleep on the floor without a pillow for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single pillow has touched my head since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking hard-floor, pillowless sleep??

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for pillows and a mattress while you would lay cold-bloodedly on the floor without any padding?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who sleeps on hard ground would beat the shit out of the pillow-padded pussy?

Don't you wanna have the rooted inside-voice that will alert you whenever you wanna ease the situation, not only when you wanna sleep in a soft bed.

We all know you wanted to do it in some part of your life, and you would gladly do it if you had power, but the power isn't brought by anyone, only you can make it, and you have to do it.

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me. Other benefits are;

harder erections
balls getting slightly bigger due to rising sperm levels and quality of the alive ones
increased range of ejaculation
whiter and thicker cum
better skin
shiny hair
better sleep quality
reduced stress levels
bursting agressiveness when needed
increased alertness
can wake up in the mornings without effort
not being ill anymore except a slight back ache which you can get over standing

Back with low pillow is best for spine and face gains. Spine support is obviously necessary, sleeping on back prevents long-term face morphology changes as much as possible. Of course you'll change positions during sleep but it's better to take preventative measures.

Sleep on your left side, it's better for your heart and prevents acid reflux.

>tfw shoulders too broad and wide to properly sleep on side

T-t-thanks Veeky Forums...

trust no one
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1119282/

shut up retard

How the fuck does sleeping posture affect face gains?

do you use a yoga mat or something?

Sleeping on the left side of your body, because of your liver you really don't want to be sleeping on your right side. Sleeping on your back with maybe 1 pillow is great though.

Not him, but I imagine sleeping with your mouth closed and your tongue spread out on the roof of your mouth is what Mike Mew would recommend. Also they say the more you sleep on your face, the more bloating and wrinkles you get in your face.

>go to sleep sleeping on my back
>wake up on my stomach
literally every night
my bed's old and kinda fucked up though, it bows down a little too much so sleeping on my stomach probably is better for the back

back makes you more prone to sleep paralysis tho

sorry for your autism friend

>sleeping on your side
Virgin detected.

iktf I have to stack 3 pillows to keep my head level if I want to sleep on my side.

>tfw sleeping spasms
if I don't sleep on my stomach I involuntary jerk my arms/legs to the point it wakes me up
is there a way to stop sleep spasms?

I used to do this on an OSB floor. Then someone got me a awesome inflatable air bed for christmas. Changed everything. I used a shirt for a pillow though.

>not sleeping on your back in bench press positon

it's k

Back is better. Sleeping on you side compresses your organs and shit in a funny way, which you think wouldn't be a big deal but that small effect has a big impact on you body for the literal decades of your life spent sleeping. If sleeping on your side, though, put a pillow between your knees because it keeps your hips in a neutral position similar to if you were standing. Also be sure your neck/spine is parallel to the bed, so make sure your pillow height is appropriate.

this is accurate as fuck

My doctor told me to try seltzer water, but I hate it so....

when did draw this sketch of me.

Sleeping with a pillow gives you nasolabial folds

I know there's "The Virgin Walk", are there more of them?

sleeping on your back can give breathing problems and sleep paralysis

The question is: How the hell did a Cro-Magnon sleep?
On my hitchhiking adventures I often found myself in situations of needing to sleep outside in semi-cold conditions.
Every time I would end up defaulting to fetal-position with supported head. Sleeping any other way was simply too cold

The Virgin Meal
The Virgin Drive
The Virgin Cinema
The Virgin Piss

i found this humorous

>R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

Apparently quite underrated

back

On your bacj, as your shoulders roll forward when you sleep on the side. however it doesnt matter, at all.

Good posture comes from your daily habits. if you sit in a slouched position for 8 hours a day you will get a fucked up posture.
And the correlation between posture and injuries/pain in normal people is very poor.

whenever i sleep on my back I get sleep paralysis. Any ideas why?

What's the consensus on sleep on your front/stomach? It's the only way I can sleep, with my head tilted to the side.

apparently its bad but its clearly the most comfortable

Sleeping on your back increases the chance of sleep paralysis by 32%

Fuck that noise.

i can literally only sleep on my right side, i also sleep like a dead person. never move always wake up excactly like i fell asleep. also need a pillow between my knees.
creeped my gf out the first few weeks.
also like to sleep on hard matrazes, not floor had but as hard as it can get, think floor + yoga mat

happened to me for a while too, made me afraid to sleep on my back. my understanding is that this is caused by sleep apnea. if your head is too far forward, your throat's airway is less natural and it will fuck with your sleep, causing snoring, sleep paralysis, and other unpleasantness.

for me, the solution was using a pillow so small i was basically using no pillow at all. my pillow just keeps my head from going left/right, but it's practically nothing in the middle. try using no pillow, or a very slim one.

proof?
not disrespecting, actually interested.

Kind of talking out my ass from what i remember of a tribal peoples sleep study, in cold conditions they would curl up into a ball, laying on their shins and letting their head droop. Something about that way you have little heat loss into the ground.

>can wake up in the mornings without effort

Wow an actually underrated underrated post.

Nice one user.

nice

Sleeping on the floor is pretty comfy, I sleep with my back all aligned and my
Breathing has gotten better and joints dont get as sore. Y'all should try it as an experiment at least for two weeks and after a month you'll never want to go back. Also I sleep on the carpeted floor.

Pic related

There's this African tribe that I forgot the name of that sleeps bt resting their head on one shoulder that they prop off the ground with their arm. Supposedly this helps avoid insects going onto your face.

my shoulders are too big to ever spend a long amount of time on my side

I actually did this once for a month when I hurt my back, I think it did help a lot

have the chad sleep?