What drives girls to achieve this kind of body?

What drives girls to achieve this kind of body?
It's actually unattractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BVQCUV5j0Io/
instagram.com/p/BTCqcB9DVQ-/?taken-by=pumping.fe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anavar

>yfw women can think the exact same thing
wowzers

Birth control and other chemicals that are raising their testosterone.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a fuck what you think.

It would be attractive if she fully embraced amazonian princess aesthetic

>I really like thin guys
>said no girl ever

you're just jelly that her delts are bigger than yours

>he really thinks that's not average guy working at the gym

well now she wont be as easy to rape i guess.
maybe she was attacked and now wants to feel strong.
i dont find it particularly hot but i wouldnt mind fucking her

>fucking her on top
>grabs you
>rotates you 90ยบ
>starts chest benching you
What do I do in this situation?

Asians like pencil people.

I've heard a few say that because they thought muscles are gross and/or scary.

Thats not even a real person. Look at its face.

cum

I have two friends that say the same, but they say they like fit guys, not dwayne johnson looking guys. But they also date two thin looking guys, so...

You mean what normal people think..

Maybe she actually enjoys powerlifting??? I swear this question is in my top 1 retarded fitness related questions.

this is not a girl who is slightly into powerlifting, she took specific drugs to achieve this exact physique

What's the plateau for girls who don't take testosterone or other kind of drugs?
What's the range of weights girls can lift?

You realize probably 0.002% of girls have a body like that. Can be advocated as mental illness.

something like this
instagram.com/p/BVQCUV5j0Io/

She looks like a fucking praying mantis

yeah shes fucking retarted, posts on leddit /powerlifting all of the time

pretty strong though

I'm sorry, for strong compared to what? A girl I suppose. That's pretty average compared to a man.

would

And if she did, she'd probably be thru caring by the time she finished butch slapping OP

her deadlift would actually be decent compared to avg man and squat good (seeing as even the average gym goer doesn't go heavy on these)

But kek, that bench is novice tier for a man, women can't into upper body strength most of the time

She really looks like this. I have seen videos with her

obviously her lifts are not impressive for a male you fucktard. but she is a woman and for a girl its very good id say the least
instagram.com/p/BTCqcB9DVQ-/?taken-by=pumping.fe

You guys are dumb. She's pretty petite in person and most guys who lift casual dwarf her. This is a gym pic with a pump and she is holding weights. You ever walk from one end of the gym to another with a 45 in your hands and look at your arms? They look fucking juicy when theyre in that position under burden.

If she skipped the gym for a week she'd look like an average girl.

I'd bone her

she's not lifting for you, kid, she's lifting for her mutant mass monster boyfriend so she can get banged without breaking

girls like this only look for dudes who have left humanity behind

don't worry white knight, i'm sure she'll send the e-pussy your way

It looks like she's wearing a mask. There's five kilos of makeup on her.

This is what turned the freaking Kroc gay.

suck my dick you massive fag

Women can get away with looking like ALMOST anything if they have nice hair. Most people can.

dork girls that were at odds with chads in school say this... until they end up cheating on Josh with Chad

What's her lifts?

where can i get awkward stronk but petite qt gf?

ah yes, the beta female

>not liking girls more built than you.

Please tell us more about how you're insecure

weirdo fetishiest and shitposters have created memes that convince women this is desireable, same as cuckoldry

Not true. HUEG girls enjoy small, slight men they can squish between their mighty thighs.

Projecting your ideals of the opposite sex onto yourself.

no I'm pretty sure the only reason she looks like that is to impress OP

couldn't possibly because she wanted to look strong, or just be strong, or maybe she just enjoys lifting and this is a side effect

>God, fat women are the worst. Why don't they go to the gym?
>God, fit women are the worst. Why did they go to the gym so much?

Also,
>being this insecure

It's funny how true this is. If only I browsed Veeky Forums in high school I wouldn't been redpilled enough to protect myself from harms way

>t. A josh who was cheated on

Pretending that they don't give a fuck about what mens want, like every woman out there.

Lies

its OK hun, there are fertility drugs to get that menstrual cycle started again someday

This insult is really weird. Not having to menstruate anymore is the light at the end of the menopause tunnel.

k barren branch

No, girls definitely say this. I've heard "cross country body" said. Not like I'm gonna make myself look like an auschwitz survivor because some girls like it, but it happens. I'm sure more of them prefer muscular.

Why do I keep seeing this faggot everywhere

he's the newest numale people like to shitpost, like this guy from last summer

I've heard more than a few girls say this.

Female Veeky Forumsizen reporting in.

I'm well aware that there are men who might consider me masculine. I don't care really, and the very core reason why I lift is because it simply makes me feel good and comfortable about myself and my body. You know the feeling when you push yourself at the gym, see your muscles get bigger, feel strong and like you could conquer the world. That's why I lift. Sure basically any man could outlift me in a year max, but nothing gives me a confidence boost like a good workout.

>She

pro-tip: what girls say and what they do are two different things. They all want to be dominated by big, strong men who can throw them around in bed

shes unattractive to you because shes a she

with this long ass reply you're assuming people actually care, and not realizing this thread is one big shit post you retard

uh, yeah, fat and fit women are generally unattractive compared to women in the middle of the spectrum (to most men). Not sure what being unattracted to musclebeasts and fatasses has to do with security

>higher androgen levels than a man
>she

Julia Vins is a goddess.

whats her bodyfat? I look like that but male and no tits and bigger neck

>say girl with too much muscle is unattractive
>muh projecting, insecurity, closeted homosexual
Fucking hate Veeky Forums, you guys are worse than /mu/, and they are pretty shit

This is really inspiring.

I think I can impersonate a woman now too...

Thanks user

I've heard lots of girls say they like their "curves" as well.

>necklace
is that a black sun pendant? if so this changes everything!
(not really, would love to be her beta boy regardless)

fuking LMFAO if you think 155 lb is novice tier.

this is what benchlets actually believe. dude if you cant fuking bench 185 lb within your first month for sets of 5 get the FUCK out of the gym bro.

I was benching 200 kg for sets of 10 my first day in the gym

You are wrong and should be banned for being a faggot.

Well fuck off then faggot

Veeky Forums:
>wow, lifting for girls? fucking pussy, lift for yourself and to be strong
also Veeky Forums:
>What drives girls to achieve this kind of body? It's actually unattractive.

i honestly probably wouldn't fuck her but come on

a girl told me 2 days ago those exact words. She says that other girls dissed her for being a weirdo when she told them

>It's actually unattractive.
THe thought that being muscular is attractive to anyone with the same mindset.
They're right.

BTW, you never 'achieve' anything. You either enjoy the journey to eternal imperfection, or you're a fuckboi who settles for being 'good enough'.

Women should be attractive above all else to be considered worthwhile, while men should be strong above all else to be considered worthwhile.

Why's that? I know lots of rich successful men who aren't that strong.

Strength is a general ability to affect the world around you and not be affected in turn, and isn't limited to muscular strength. Lifting is a great way to make willpower gains in addition to muscle gains, though.

She 's probably still more attractive than most men on fit.

she's a womanlet and pulling sumo, the bar's almost to her knees before even beginning the pull

>lifting on full barbie make up
whore

there's a difference between being muscular and being the latest steroid freak on mr olympia

On the contrary, this is one of the few instances of a muscle girl being attractive.

The test increase usually fucks them up, in terms of visuals/femininity/etc. Somehow she got the best of both worlds.

penis envy

LOOK AT THIS PICTURE
FUCKING LOOK AT IT

this is what musclegirls want. not your 2 year barely out of DYEL physique

unless they are lesbians, musclegirls want to be TREATED like women and dominated, fucked, manhandled, etc. they just require a hulk. which you are not.

Literally my dream death

Pls post fit milf pusy

My god, i kinda feel sad for your cats

An ugly face.

>not finding the most built women you can so you're not wasting gains during sex

My theory is that a majority of natty (which i highly doubt if they look anything like this) female strength athletes and bodybuilders are driven by past mental or physical trauma, most often sexual abuse. This would be especially true in cases of PED use. Like near 100%.

Of course this is also true for males, but I would think much less so considering its instinct to build strength as the paterfamilias.

Women are caregivers to children and maybe that plays a lot more than I know into their desires for their physique and strength goals.

Women also like to emulate and please their men (fathers too). Im sure everyone knows and has experienced the ridiculous lengths of over-rationalizing a woman can go to.

>he's
That's a girl who wanted a beard.

>an in the closet homosexual defends his fetish as "what girls really want" when it's not even what he really wants

post bod.

They lied

they meant Mr.Olympia tier roidmonkeys

this