Qt started at my gym about 3 months ago

>qt started at my gym about 3 months ago.
>she is mostly there whenever I am.
>today is the day I tell myself
>wear my best gym shorts and tank
>on the rowing machine warming up when I spot her by the dumbbells doing bench rows
>go over to her.
>she looks up at me
>I realize I don't have anything to say
>"n-nice Form"
>she looks upset/angry "um.... thanks"
>panic and say "ha ha, well gotta go hydrate" and flee to the drinking fountain
>realize I have been holding my water bottle
>walk by a guy on the decline bench and say loudly "Nice form" so that she thinks it's just one of my quirks.
>guy looks confused
>walk away and hide in the locker room
>is there no end to the suffering Veeky Forums?

>n-nice form

Not gonna lie OP, you really did a sit job at hiding your powerlevel

this is gold

Don't shit where you eat, you fucking mongoloid.

At least you tried. It'll only get easier from here on.

It's not fair. I workout every day, even on holidays and I can't manage to talk to a qt like a normal person

"form" would be the form/shape of her body, normies don't know what form even means in lifting

Someone include me in screencap pls

Should I have said technique?

I sincerely hope this is pasta

Doesn't matter what you said first, because afterwards you fucking say "gotta get hydrated" with a filled water bottle in your hand.

Is this what real autism looks like?

I forgot I was holding it. Jesus. We all make mistakes. At least she know I care about my fluid levels. Which is something I am proud of. I would say that I am more hydrated than 99% of people

cool, now next time you talk to a woman you know you have to have something in mind to say. try again on someone else.

Any good talking points? I am knowledgeable on fitness and cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and etherium.

Maybe telling them how hydrated you are
Lel

xDDDDDD

kys (legit)

Now is not the time. I am in a sad mood.

>At least she knows I care about my fluid levels.

She also knows how much of an autist you are.

I am not autistic. Next time I see her I'll bring her a Powerade (our gym has a Powerade vending machine however I wish it was Gatorade). I think it would be a friendly gesture.

>I am not autistic. Next time I see her I'll bring her a Powerade (our gym has a Powerade vending machine however I wish it was Gatorade). I think it would be a friendly gesture.

What is this, Austist's guide go getting a restraining order?

you would come off as creepy

If you're over 6'0 then ignore that shit and ignore her, that bitch will come crawling, she will develope the urge to talk to you

I am 6' 1" and I never get girls that talk to me. Except for my coworkers. I am not attracted to them because of their press on nails.

The trick is to freak them out at first, initiate it one way or another, just to get the ball rolling, doesn't matter if it's awkward as fuck

Isn't this a pasta? I swear I've seen this before

Why is everyone so new here

someone post chad walk

everything is pasta

nothing is real

I can't be the only one who just auto assumes everything is irony. It'd be too depressing otherwise to think these things are real.

You are so fucking stupid. Of course they know what form means, not everyone is a shut in neet unaware of meanings of words

At first I thought your brain was still asleep cause morning training

But now I know for a fact you're up there on the spectrum

>he didn't flex a 'cep