Trick people into seeing you as athletic

So basically I want to make people think that I look good in clothes, where instead I'm a piece of shit working only the vanity muscles. Rate my choices

>Traps; need to pop out. shitload of shrugs, rackpulls if you can
>Shoulders: Gotta widen them up. Lat raises and front raises/OHP
>Neck: the neckguy who posts here convinced me. Bought a neck harness off amazon. Not a lot of time, not a lot of money, huge payoff in looking buff in any clothes
>Arms, of course. Overhead work for the long head, rope pushdown for the lateral head. fuck the medial head. vanilla bicep curls.

Is this all you need to look good in clothes?

Die.

Not everyone wants to compete in powerlift meetups, what's the problem here?

You're pretty much spot on, lifts like diddly and squat are just memelifts ment for dyel skellingtons

If that is you I think you're already at end game.

back

You will gain everything you want far more quickly and with far better results by just doing a normal compound filled full body routine than doing only a few specific isolated exercises for a few muscles.

not me , but a goal body. not sure if attainable natty, if you want chime in

uhm. But I assume not in the strength range. I've already ran down the compound road and the SS protocol, you get strong but you don't get buff at all. I've never tried to run compounds at 8-12 range

Why wouldn't you do both low rep heavy compounds and high rep isolations? Not terribly hard to figure out

might beachievable natty, im similar to that shape but my delts arnt as capped and i dont have that much core definition. im also a lot higher bf%...pic related

words cant even express how much i hate you and how dyel you surely are you bring shame upon yourself and your family

>uhm. But I assume not in the strength range. I've already ran down the compound road and the SS protocol, you get strong but you don't get buff at all. I've never tried to run compounds at 8-12 range
lmao you know absolutely nothing about how actual strength athletes train.

ok youve run SS, what are your numbers? if you think youre going to look jacked, with or without clothes, while youre still squatting lmao1p8 youre off your rocker m8

Are you the r9k summer intern here to make sure no one ends up A E S T H E T I C and instead goes full T-Rex legs and no upper body mode?

Absolutely not attainable natty, that's Danny Jones, he's 6'7" 260lbs and takes a fuckload of steroids. He's an instagram fitness model that blew up because of a viral instagram picture.

>"I'm similiar to that shap except my lats aren't developed, nor is my chest, my triceps blow, I have no delts, and I'm also really fat"

Whew lad

You need to work your back, by which I mean your lats and traps, particularly the lower traps which sit on top of your rhomboids.

There are tons of natty lifters who turn the side and look nearly 2d because all the have is chest and biceps. Put a shirt on them, and they're dyel.

But if you have a thick back, you look swole and solid.

Also, you need forearms, unless you wear long-sleeves year-round. Also calves if you wear shorts, and glutes for more of the thick look.

Basically just do Naturally Enhanced.

well man that sounds like a super hardcore strength routine, doesn't it? I'm not interested into that, I just want to look good and I am willing to do the work towards it. I just am not sure that strength training is the answer when you just want to look good. I want to give a shot at volume training.

Nothing exceptional, you are right. 2 plate squats, 120 kg dl, 85 kg bench, 55kg ohp. The fact is, I didn't enjoy particularly squatting and benching. Love the deadlift, but there are several guys pulling 180kg who look like sticks. I am not sure about its buffing efficiency.

another dream crushed by the fitness model industry. but thanks anyway

great tips! especially for forearms, you are right. Lucky enough, I own a wrist roller. Will look into naturally enhanced, thanks.

>implying the deadlift doesnt work your back/traps in addition to your hams/glutes

never gonna make it son

why do you deny the king of the lifts

Can you post the routine? I'm thinking of doing it.

if you have strong arms, traps, neck and shoulders it's no trick regardless of how they're obtained

If you want to look athletic you have to train like an athlete

And obviously that's a program for a more advanced trainee, generally someone that can compete nationally.

You kind of should read the book, or just do Texas Method with
>rack pulls from the knee
>heavy shrugs
>good mornings (wtf I would never do this exercise)
>BTN press (great way to snap your shoulders)

You know, maybe don't do NE verbatim. Just incorporate
>neck work
>wrist curls/wrist roller
>heavy shrugs
>high volume, low weight lateral raises
>fuck-ton of rows
>lying pullovers
>seated pullovers
>dips
>ohp
>seated calf raise
>standing calf raise
>hip thrust
>skullcrushers

Just think "gimme dem rear-facing muscles so I can be three dimensional."

Sup, Jeff. Thanks for the putting the science back in strength training.

FOREARMS
O
R
E
A
R
M
S

what is the weekly routine for your pic?

if you want to look muscular in clothes, one essential piece is the forearm. you may have broad shoulders and traps popping out, but really nothing beats that meaty, thick, veiny forearm

AxBxCxx

>neck guy
i swear there has to be more than one of us or im leaving fit

underrated post

If the guy you posted is your benchmark for what "looking good" is and those are your numbers, but you're not interested in strength or getting stronger than you currently are, then it's just not gonna happen. A guy his size, with that capped delts and juicy legs is pushing serious numbers. There are no shortcuts or gimmicks, just branching paths you can take towards aesthetics, but only once pass the bare minimum. That's why people recommend SS here: it's only for skeletons who weigh dirt. Focus on getting stronger for now, then do a split once you feel you're ready

Want to look athletic? TRAIN YOUR FOREARMS

Everyone else is memeing you. I'm with you, OP. Below are the list of exercises you have to do, they are all specific to your goal.
>OHP
Most efficient way to train delts, triceps and traps
>Chinups
Most efficient way to train lats, biceps and forearms
>Deadlifts
Ass, erectors, lats, traps, forearms. You do need a big ass and snug chinos to compliment it.
Compliment with dips, bench and rows for monster arms, chest and thicker back. The first 3 are an absolute must though.

What's the best way to get big forearms?

do leg extensions for quads to pop out in shorts n sweatpants (jeans are stupid)

so just train everything? k thx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are forgeting a wide fucking back, big chest popping out of your shirt, and legs so you look proportional.
So basically work out everything

>I've already ran down the compound road and the SS protocol, you get strong but you don't get buff at all. I've never tried to run compounds at 8-12 range
you're using a lot of muscles and fatiguing your whole body by doing compounds
if you want your legs to get bigger then you shouldn't be using your abs or lower back which you can get rip of by leg pressing or other machines
>while youre still squatting lmao1p8 youre off your rocker m8
>thinking you need high weights to fatigue your muscles
wew your new is showing
here's advice from a roider

whoaaa

HAHA oh wow
You look almost like me and I've been stuck like this for 2 months, how to solve this bros?

Couldn't've saidit better myself,

Congratulations on your decision to never wear shorts ever again

Do rows and pull downs.
Just make sure your back is wide to give you a v taper

Alpha destiny rack pulls work this better.

I like it but there seems to be a shit tonne of volume
unless you fly through the accessories you may be there for like 2 hours

xD

kill yourself.