Tfw can't afford to eat 3000 calories a day because I live in a fucked up country where everything is too expensive and...

>tfw can't afford to eat 3000 calories a day because I live in a fucked up country where everything is too expensive and I'm far below the poverty line (Japan)
Does anyone know some UNIVERSAL cheap as fuck high calorie foods? I'm crying here watching my gainz disappear

Other urls found in this thread:

bulknutrients.com.au/search.php?search_query=Whey
efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peanut butter

Not sold in any supermarkets in my town. There's a mall that's a 20 minute train ride away and it's overpriced as fuck

>Suck dick for free. You get to keep the gainz.

How on earth is peanut butter scarce? Alright then, beans and rice are good high cal foods and should be stupidly abundant in Japan.

Rice

He is in Japan you fucking idiot, he needs to know the Japanese name. OP you need some Piinatsu Bataa.

Have you tried killing yourself?

no one cares, sage

Pretending to be a douchebag won't make people like you on Veeky Forums newfriend.

>live in land of ramen tyrants
>can't bulk

What the shit you asians are supposed to be smart. Just math you're way out of this

If they're so smart how come they got nuked twice in a week?

You fucking leave that out of this cumskin

ME VELY SOLLY MISSA WONG

They were too smart user. 1 kamikaze for even one freedom empowered American is math we couldn't handle, so we did some shit slapping. Don't gotta be smart to slap some shit

self bumping your own self-diary threads won't make this board any better, faggot

300 yen beef bowl
Meat is expensive so order some whey online to support the protein
Due to your location Australia would be the cheapest place to order from. (Loads of milk exports mean cheap prices)
Buy eggs over chicken as it will be cheaper per kg
bulknutrients.com.au/search.php?search_query=Whey
If you have a problem with shipping I can give you a hand as I live in Aus and fly to Japan on the regular

Isn't going to the gym considered a homo-erotic activity in Japan?

just eat the soybeans you cuck

I always sage my own posts whitey.

Universal cheap bulking foods:
Beans
Rice
Eggs
Oats

If they sell it and you can afford it:
Peanut Butter
Chicken
Tuna
Potatoes (especially sweet potatoes)

make it yourself
it's piss easy, and a 5-10 kg bag of peanuts is going to be (by weight unit) dirt cheap at a wholesale retailer

How do you make it buttery? Do I literally just add butter to ground peanuts?

How is rice not cheap in Japan?

Since when is rice high in calories? Maybe if you eat a shitton. 100g of boiled basmati rice= like 130kcal. Even eating like 250-300g rice is filling as fuck. That would be about 350 calories..

Rice doesn't have enough calories compared to how filling it is.

(BOILED VALUES HERE).

You live in Japan and you can't afford fucking rice? Holy moly.

>muh rice
Rice is fucking unhealthy and bloats your stomach. You can't eat it for 3000kcal

This is why they lost WWII

fuckeroo

And my American dinner is bacon and steak with blue cheese and a glass of buttermilk

>want to bulk
>live in venezuela

bruh

Its literally just peanuts, ground up. The oil in the peanuts is what gives it the buttery smoothness. There's a grocery store near my house where you can grind your own peanut butter and its amazing

Start baking. Look at some American style biscuit recipes.

3 part flour, 1 part butter(or whatever kind of fat), 2 part liquid by weight.

You can cook them in large batches and they work for savory or sweet. If you get good at making those every day there is no fucking chance you will be underweight.

>This
Just got done with bacon, eggs, pork chops, steak, and toast. (my normal post workout)

No, just blend it, it'll get buttery by itself. Nuts are full of fats.
You can add a little bit of oil or butter for flavour if you want, but it isn't needed.

Google is your friend, plenty good ezpz step by step guides.

Not OP but a lot of places in Asia don't have ovens.

rice and beans is the cheapest calories know to man that will still get your protein. Even poor ass africans can afford that shit.

Then add eggs and frozen/fresh veggies from time to time.

Fucks sake. How about flat bread, pancakes and diy soylet and now this asian cunt can fuck off.

My nigga

Meanwhile the Argies and Hues are gorging themselves on the world's cheapest beef

This, aren't eggs cheap? Just had 6 premade hardboiled eggs and it was like $2

狂う

Dhis id why we needed gommunisms :--D

wwwww

peanut butter is not that common outside the US

Fish and Eggs for protein, Ramen and fried rice for the calories. You're gonna make it JapBro

Thanks guys

rice pasta oats

>Ramen and fried rice
ffs, at least eat healthier noodles and non-fried rice

Fucking retard chicken breast is 2kg for 600 yen at amika.

Gyomu is also wicked cheap.

>UNIVERSAL
>cheap as fuck
>high calorie foods

Did you even read the post nigger? Do you know how much unfried rice you'd have to eat daily to get to 3000 Calories? The man's Japanese, he doesn't have time for that shit

sounds disgusting desu. like a poorfags impression of a fancy dinner

>piinata butteruu

>Piñata Buckeroo

wtf are you talking about OP. Ive been in japan since September and am on the healthiest protein/rice bulk of my life. Stop going to fancy sushi restaraunts and go to your grocery store.

If you're lazy there are huge discounts on ready to eat food after 9-10pm at most grocery stores.

hahah japan makes me laugh so hard its so cute

Beef bowls from Gyudon restaurants are GOAT

t. Weaboo

You know the answer

I can't read illegal.

You deserve a >(you)
I jej'd

lentils
add some fat like bacon or sausage for taste and eat with some bread

and stack on rice, beans and frozen chicken breasts

>Does anyone know some UNIVERSAL cheap as fuck high calorie foods?

I doubt there's any single food that's universal. Governments can mess up prices with subsidies and taxing. Distance from the site of production affects prices. Niche foods can be expensive despite having every other benefit but not economy of scale.
But in general, I'd guess grains are going to be have the most calories per cost. If you're in Japan, that might be rice. I don't know what the situation there is but I highly suspect that you're just stupid about what you buy and where you shop.

efficiencyiseverything.com/calorie-per-dollar-list/
Peanut butter is often touted here as a cheap high-calorie food in the US. On this list it does rank high but grain based foods are even higher. Probably because of some reasons mentioned above (subsidy? produced close by?). At least in Finland, peanut butter isn't cheap and probably not in the rest of the EU either. I'd guess that this is the case also in Japan.
What you need to is what the people in the link I posted did. Go into grocery stores near you or online, if the nutrition data for the food they sell is there, and calculate how many calories per 100yen do foods give. Start by looking at various grains, rice mainly.
Carbs and fat should be dirt cheap. It's protein that's the most expensive part of a Veeky Forums diet.

Hey me too man, being a poorfag sucks ass.

Isn't going to Veeky Forums considered a homo-erotic activity on Veeky Forums?

/thread
nigga lives in japan too

帰れ

>Rice doesn't have enough calories compared to how filling it is.

I'd say this about oatmeal. Plain watery oatmeal quickly makes me feel like I can't eat any more of it. I always make my oatmeal with whey protein for some sweetness and don't add too much water. I've still managed to eat 2000kcal worth of oatmeal at times by forcing myself. Satiation is mostly just a feeling, if the stomach isn't actually filled to capacity, you can force more food in.
White rice, to me at least, isn't filling at all. Sure it expands a lot when cooked but that doesn't really make it harder to eat. Easier actually, cooked rice is easy to chew and quick to swallow. I find it's easy to stuff myself with rice.

Move to the USA it's hard to eat less than 3000 calories a day.

I think the cheapest calorie/dollar food here other than buying lard in bulk has gotta be those generic oreos. There are giant packages of them at the supermarket for as cheap as like $2. Gotta be at least like 5000 calories in that pack for only $2.

WHAT IS CHANKONABE

>what are macros

>Japan
Uh, rice?