Summer blast time! Let's see yallls!

Just got all my Shit for my first blast. Yeah yeah. Don't do tren as a first cycle. Haters gonna hate.

Anyways. Got all the essentials. This should be interesting. I'll keep ya posted along the way.

where's your clomid?

The only thing this board needs less than a /fraud/ exiting his containment thread is another fucking tripfag

I'd tell you to stay natty and not force these things into your body but you probably spent a pretty penny on that stack.

Just don't say we didn't warn you

B6 nigga.

Does what clomid does and is natural. Check the research.

b6

Are you on gear?

>are you natty bro?
>nah i'm cycling sugar free monster

Yes. Lol.

It's the year of gains. Good friend of mine got big a few years back on gear and he has maintained ever since.

Every 6 months he does a cycle and he always looks amazing.

I'm gonna get where I want sizewise and then get on his maintain schedule.

Don't forget to stack with theanine

S I P B O Y S

Lmao. Wtf.

>monster energy drink

just buy caffeine pills you twat

>no ai
>no serm
>pinning tren
good luck my dude

chimpout/10

*sips fedora*

>takes caffeine pills
>instead of perfectly good sip
>unironically calling the OTHER guy a twat

Erase.

I've done my research. What I found, is that a lot of people bash on it simply because it's an OTC and the hard-core guys think you need to spend an arm and a leg on prescription grade bullshit.

>test e
>tren ace

well that was a fun idea

holy fuck pls post tiddies when you grow them, you're going to make a hot trap

You are pants on head retarded. You need an AI for test alone, you fucktard. Plus, you bought different esters so you're going to need to pin test every 3.5 days and tren alone ED - you have no caber so your prolactins going to get out of control - but no, you read some online articles so you know better. Pls post results to us over in /fraud/ so we can get a good laugh from this one

Smh. Vitamin B6. I'm well aware of when I need to time my pins.

Kek, m8y

unless you are some kind of an pussy you don't need ancillaries before you pass 1.5g of test per week

Right. I'm taking .75 of test every 3 days and taking the tren every 2 days.

>I'm well aware of when I need to time my pins.

Lmao nigger you aren't well aware of anything. Please post your B6 results. Let me guess, you're also 19 and babby's first test e cycle was too boring for you. Can't wait to hear about your ratfucked HTPA.

>t. someone who actually frauds

What is /fraud?

>Does what clomid does and is natural
For real ?? i did not know this

you will most likely be completely fine

99% of users never take any AI or other shit
they just pin any testo tren mast whatever they can get their hands on, with no issues

that said, to feel safe it can be good to have these things on hand, just in case your nips really do start to grow, etc

but if they don't you are actually better of using as little extra shit as possible

more estro also helps with growth and bone health, etc

>taking less than 1.75g test / 1g tren EOD
>making it

pick one faggot

Adjusted obviously.