What does Veeky Forums think of jujimufu?

What does Veeky Forums think of jujimufu?

"If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro."

His personality is a little over the top, but the dude is strong as fuck, and shredded. No hate here.

I like him. Good physique, funny videos. That sparring session with FightTips was hilarious.

10/10

he's actually pretty athletic which is rare

How does a guy that big get so flexible?
He's acrobatic as fuck which always blows my mind

>be tricking and martial arts since 15 years old
>lifting since 18
>roiding since 25
>31 now

Same as Clarence-kun really except Clarence is adorably autistic, only early-mid twenties(?), and only did roids to recover from his knee injuries

He's an annoying cunt.

>only did roids to recover from a knee injury

awesome guy, videos are getting better and better since he got his own garage gym. hopefully some famous people come down to workout with him and get their photo put up on the big red board

>only did roids to recover from his knee injuries

same desu

Haha nah im natty bro just did a little test

Used to go to trickstutorials until the forums were shut down. Juji as admin was hilarious. Antoine Vaillant was a mod and they'd fuck the forum up and Jujimufu had to fix their shit all the time. It was the best.

>Haha nah im natty bro just did a little test

their videos they put out together recently when Antoine came down to visit were pretty good

he is a walking pharmacy but his videos are fun.

He's my fucking IDOL!

He's annoying and everything he does seems awkward. Every video I've seen of him has been reddit tier humor

>Look at me deadlift 4 pl8 with rollerskates on!!

Worse than crossfit.

his hgh gut is kinda freaking me out

He's 31??? He looks at least 41. I thought he was funny cause it's an old roided out guy doing crazy shit. He's younger than me, all of a sudden seems a lot less funny.

Strong. Athletic. Flexible. Aesthetic.

I always mire.

I mire him too.

Fuck I want to be athletic and I don't care about sports.