Beginner

>2 months ago
>lanklet.jpg
>start lifting and going to gym
>still kind of a lanklet, but not as much.

I do bench presses, bicep curls, etc, and slowly but steadily increase the weight, most of which I use dumbells. Am I doing this wrong, and also how much should I be focused on diet. Thanks ((and sorry for my newfaggery))

Hey dude nice pic

These memes are getting out of hand

pretty cool pic

GOOD pic

Barbell > db especially at the beginning
Add Squats, deadlifts and rows

Eat whatever you want if you're a lanklet just eat a lot of it.

That picture... So me... Still haven't reached the point of talking to the girl tho

i love this meme

eat 4000 calories a day and focus on barbells

fapping shrinks your dick? Isn't it under use that shrinks it?

And don't forget to NOT do cardio and to remain as inactive as possible the rest of the time.

You don't want to lose your gainz, do you OP?

Different skelly here
What kind of meals/snacks are best for bulking?

carbs before and protein after workout

>Chad's dick has a fucking mohawk
I died

post the chad sprinkle, forgot to save it last time i saw it

>only one sock on the left foot

So this is why I'm still a virgin, thanks Veeky Forums

Top lad

I need to start doing cardio on my off days but i really can't be bothered to buy extra gym clothes

It would only be like 30/45 mins on a cycle machine but shit.

Clean, high caloric foods. 100g peanuts can be over 600 kcal, for example. They also contain fat and protein.

>shirt says "woah"

Woooaaaahhhh
Hol up

*smacks lips*
so you be sayin
woah hol up

Addendum: whole wheat pasta is deceiving. Cooked pasta is roughly double the weight of uncooked. So you can think "wow, all these calories, clean carbs and protein from only 150g pasta?" and then be faced with actually eating 300g of it, at which point the calorie and macro density (per gram) is greatly reduced.

I have an interesting dilemma.

I can't always cum, and when I do, its after 1.5-2h of sex or a 20m BJ.

Tried no fap, but it only speed things up by 20%.

7.5inch and 6.5 circumference

Girls love it at first but then they want it to end at some point due to soreness. How do I fix?

Save a chad, leave a chad.

C'MON

is there also a "virgin valsalva maneuver"?

Yeah, you should know about that one.

>PUSSY QUEEFS LOUDLY DUE TO SMALL GIRTH

you probably have diabetes

get your blood sugars checked

although you already have the nerve damage and its permanent, you can prevent if from worsening probably

I'll be honest, the Chad thing has morphed out of what it once was and it smells of plebbit newfriends. When Chad arrived three or so years ago he was the cool and popular guy who was genuinely nice and talented and could have ladies without trying because of it. People were frustrated he was so naturally gifted but looked up to him because Chad has life experience and stands up for the small guy because he's also brave and helpful. I still have this mental image of Chad but manlets or whoever have turned into something to hate and a bad person. Newfags graduated /b but kept the idiotic mentality and hatefulness.
Second me if you remember this just want to make sure whether I'm the only one.

Can someone repost the OP image please?
It's deleted for me

Is the sex good? when I first had sex I couldnt cum, I have the exact same dick size as you, thought something was wrong with me.

Started dating a girl and had amazing sex, was able to cum everytime