Do you even squat lmao4pl8 for reps like pic related?

Do you even squat lmao4pl8 for reps like pic related?

ass to floor, beltless, sleeveless nonetheless

Squats are a waste of time m8

>instragram slut with fake weights

wow shocking

you think some broad just squats lmao4plate with no belt and no expression on her face? like shes picking up a laundry basket?

>Squats are a waste of time m8
Front squats or back squats?

LOL fake butt

>plastic arse
>plastic tits
>plastic face
>plastic weights
God, she's perfect.

bate esse pintão na minha cara, gostosa

que?

>insecure boys who can't handle that a woman is stronger than them

It's just 1plate, geez. I've trained a fat 16-year-old girl to squat with 75kg for reps.

I would instantly marry a woman who could squat even half that for reps...
desu why are standards for women so low? Half the guys I know lift, but the women are just cardio bunnies

why the fuck can't I ever meet a woman like that? I don't even need the plastic, I'd take a completely flat-chested woman who actually lifted

>he comments without watching the full webm
1pl8 warmup, then she does 4pl8 (with some sexy spotter help)

how do you convince a fat girl to start doing heavy squats in the first place? Ive tried and telling them "it's really healthy and will make you look great" didnt work

>I would instantly marry a woman who could squat even half that for reps...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
please do bro and tell us how that works out

Her ass has to be fake I don't care. There's implants in there somewhere.

>I would marry any female in the western world

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
please do bro and tell us how that works out

They're rewarded for divorce you know, anytime they want they can leave, take the kids, take half your money, and suck alimony/child-support payments out of you.

Tell her to lift heavy weight to validate her disgusting body.

i never hit legs because i cant even squat parallel without my heels coming off the ground.

Maybe you should stretch, you dumbass.

What if she makes more money than you do, you fucking idiot?

At least you acknowledge it. I have a friend that acts like he does it on purpose, but his 1rm is like 215

I once saw a trainer at 24 hour fitness having a fat lady (like 350+) squatting 225 high bar. Was pretty interesting to see

this whole thread is cancer, Veeky Forums is cancer, since zyzz death, since scoobs exodus it is all cancer, scoobs was cancer and so was zyzz, everyone trying to fitness shill on instagram is cancer, misc is cancer, bodybuilding.com is cancer...
If only I could hitler up and murder all the summer cancer, /pol/ cancer and any other board that tries to come up and fuck all because of ego, then maybe, just maybe, I could leave this piece of shit board once for all.

You sound like a faggot. Veeky Forums is funny as fuck

She'll get custody of the children and you'll get no money.

The reverse? She gets custody of the kids and financially destroys you.

Isnt this the lady who got called out for using fake weights for clickbait lifts like what op posted?

thats just crazy enough to work

My sister weighs like 55kg and can squat 2pl8

Wrong. This is 2017, feminism has backfired on women. My first wife didn't get a fucking penny. If my current wife wants a divorce, I'm getting half of the house and retirement fund (that I barely contributed to). Tldr, marry a wealthy woman unless you're too ugly ;)

post sis pls

Female powerlifters do it every day.

You can stretch your ankles to become more mobile. I wasn't always able to squat a2g with heels on the floor, no one was.

Yea, proven fake many times. O.O just being a faggot, and trolls in the chat trying to make people look like they are insecure with their masculinity, same old same old cancer fit thread.

fake tits fake ass face plates

I hate every single thing about this Webm except for the bar and the squat rack
I hate the nigger, I hate the bimbo who sucks nigger ass, I hate that her ass is fake, that her face is cake and that her tits are plastic, I hate that she pretends to be able to squat 180 kg when in fact she can likely not even do 80. I hate that people watch this and feel validated

She was really hyped up for the first year or so. I agreed to help her thinking it would only be for 2-3 months before the training wheels came off. Nope, she harassed me for 1 year until I told her to fuck off, basically. Now she relapsed, stopped lifting and gained 20 kilos.

>those "training corsets"

holy shit women and this fucking meme, women will literally buy anything if Kim K has it.

They have to have some kind of inferiority in the brain that makes them super easy sell garbage to them.

This.

and a fake ass

this probably isn't even a flexibility issue. you're just using retard form. i've seen this happen a lot of times when i worked as a pt

that woman reminds me of /d/ in general.

That shit says 20 on it.
To women really struggle with 40 pounds resting on the shoulders?

kek

Why is she folding over like that?

>that fake ass

tfw only 120kg for 5 reps

its kilos you tard, 45lbs

hue hue hue

>That ugly as fuck ass

Why do people do this

jej

Idk if you're memeing or not.

Most women can't squat 2pl8 for reps. The ones I've seen have all been powerlifters with godlike bodies. That's a great standard for an athletic GF desu

Just tried to find any video of women squating that much off youtube. Can't find any.

Seems like the most that an athletic women gets to is a little over 315 for singles. This girl doesn't look that fit comparative to them or powerlifters either, but its hard to tell under all the IG whore clothing.

also he is literally squating with her

>What if she makes more money than you

Then she wouldn't have married you to begin with.