FOREARMS

Anything about forearms.

Can i train forearms 5 days a week? If not what's the best way?

How to get vascular forearms like my pic? How low is the bodyfat?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar
youtube.com/watch?v=cefwt-dOLrg
youtu.be/DUxd5EoiY4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Climbing. It's also a fun hobby to get into so there is that

Barbell wrist curls

Interested in your question OP.
However I think your pic's forearms would not look noticeable at all if they weren't vascular

Pullups,deadlift, lose weight

Wrist curls and grip strength. Grip strength mostly comes from forearm. So hanging off bars for a time limit helps as well.

Get a proper man work not a wristlet deskjob faggot

This. I've started climbing and they get so fucking sore. Also the sport itself is really fun.

How do you complement climbing and lifting user? I want to take only as a hobby for now(1-2 times a week), was thinking of maybe dropping one pull day and do climbing instead?

>Can i train forearms 5 days a week?
Yes, same as calves. I recommend wrist roller rather than wrist curls.

That's the good side of this

Veins are like 3+ points in body aesthetics, they are amazing in a fit body (if you are huge you will look 10x times worse btw)

Fap 1 hour per day.

>how to get vascular forearms like my pic?
Test, tren, and winny. Maybe some hgh if you still have issues.

Not OP but i can make more gains doing it 5 times a week?

but i already do 3 hours a day...

Veins is lifting plus bodyfat%

For forearms just do heavy pulls and finish it off with a couple timed forearm movements.

Yes. I've been doing them twice a week and saw good gains (girl said I had sexy forearms) but it's been slow progress. You could do forearms, calves and abs everyday, they don't need as much rest as other muscle groups, the only issue is it means involving a lot of time and could get boring quickly.

Drop lifting and start climbing, it is way better

Wait vascular veins are actually sexy? I saw a girls tinder profile saying don't talk to her unless you have vascular arms. I didn't know this was a thing.

that much vascularity makes you look like a reptile. also, if you're lifting right, your forearms should be progressing along with the rest of your body. even on something like SS you could still get pretty good forearms. adding on preacher curls is a good way of building forearm muscle in my experience. i just roll the weight a little bit with my wrists on the way up. inb4 bad form. been doing it for a long time and am perfectly fine, never had an injury.

vascularity is genetic to a large degree, has a lot to do with your skin thickness.
Anyone gets vascular at a low enough bf%, but some need to diet hard to reach a point where its visible while others can walk around vascular at relatively high bf%

Hold bar as long as possible on last deadlift rep
squeeze the bar as hard as you can on EVERY exercise (there are people not doing this already)
heavy rows, only thing where straps are allowed unless you're competing
wrist curls
fat gripz
heavy as fuck farmers walks

DO NOT do wrist curls unless you want Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

im not sure what is going on with this picture but guys forearms are dyel as fuck

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar

i started doing this

oh yeah because people on here working for 60k+ a year plus benefits should just quit their jobs and go haul beets on a farm in rural germany until their forearms come in. moneylet

What were you doing in your youth?

Big forearms are the prize you get for working summers instead of playing DII. They're like the giant calves ex-fats get.

For fitness, I climb, swim, and train some calisthenics. That works well for me, I'm of a very lean build.

How does one climb when they don't have anyone to go with? I used to go to a climbing gym with my gf but we split up(pls let me make it brahs) so now that don't have someone to belay what do? Just go and hang out on the bouldering wall all day with the other autists?

Go bouldering & make friends

Heavy deads will make them grow. You can do forearm curls or whatever, but nothing will make them grow more than deadlifting/doing rack pulls until your grip gives out.

I've been doing mounted wrist rollers, and sometimes literally just holding a bar loaded up heavy and holding it for a few seconds resting and repeating.

I feel like doing chinups make my forearms work hard, is this good ?

Just do farmers walks twice a week increase the weight ever week.. They'll get yoked

lmao

genetics and age

also why would you want dick arms?

it's also a lot more difficult the heavier you get

none of the climbers i know of have big arms, they're all tall and slim

Aside from exercises and so for musculation, if you want them to look vascular you should focus in lowering your levels of body fat. From experience I know that the forearms are among the first parts of the body to lose body fat, being the core (abs) the lattest to lose fat and show muscle.

Another factor in looking vascular is relaxation. If you are a tense or nervous person veins won't show as much as they do when relaxed. In this specific case you'd do good to change whatever habits are causing you stress (too much coffe? bitchy gf/wife?) and maybe consider meditation to change the mental state you default to most of the time. Dunno man there are so many factors in play in this.

>same as calves.
Yeah but those pushsquats or whatever they're called look silly to do.

What the fuck fit

>wrist curls

Stop falling for this dumb fucking meme

>all u need is deadlift

Fat power lifting fucks gtfo

Now, say it with me

>R E V E R S E C U R L S

I wanted to work my forearms yesterday and tried overhand cable wrist curls, even with a light weight they destroyed my forearms, its a cable reverse curl really

Are wrist curls safe in the long term?

farmers walks /thread

You dont need to train forearms at all. They are being used in ever single movement (upper body). This cunt doesn't even have that big of forearms, hes just got incredibly low bf%. I'm no doctor but I'd say that's around 3-5%, don't forget to account for water depletion and id he's tensing and has a pump

*and if he's

I just grab a heavy (for me) dumbbell and hold it for 45seconds. I do that super setteded with seated calf raises. Although I'm only 2 months in and DYEL mode

>3%

My forearms blew up from deadlifts

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Judo. Im not kidding. I only just started lifting at the gym, i suck, i mean REALLY suck at lifting, i go with two friends that have been lifting for 5 years but there is two things i can do better than them
>forearm excercises
>deadlifts
Seriously, i watch them chest press 36kg with decent reps but watch them genuinly struggle to do forearm curls bent over a bench with an ez bar. I watch them struggle to get 4 reps deadlift with 130kg. I suck otherwise at the gym, but im on my fourth week deadlifiting 160kg for 4 reps and i put it all down to grip strength via Judo amd BJJ.

*36kg dumbells obvs, not total

>and then the tau woke up

I see what you did there with your finger asshole.

why don't you arm wrestle for huge fore arms Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=cefwt-dOLrg

milf in the background gave me a boner

Has anyone here watched game of arms? Used to be on tv a couple of years ago

Climbers have large forearms for their size, their forearms are also very vascular. Larger guys will have even larger vascular forearms.

I have been climbing for 4+ years and have seen and met a lot of climbers.

>3-5% bodyfat
Fuck that and fuck you

>Gets paper cut
>Bleeds to death

Climbing is fucking good for shoulders/back

Am I doing it right?

Manual labor. Move some rocks around, bud.

yes. a girl that liked me in fucking 6th grade always mired me after physical education because I had visible veins in the forearm (she was very open about it and used to play around with me about liking me, and one time she loudly said to her friend "look at the veins im his arm")

yeah, looking good mane

What are you doing to make it?

thats from very small repeated movements. Like a thousand mouse clicks a night internet surfing. Not from 5x10 wrist curls...

farmers walks and fat bar shrugs/rack pulls.
heavy double overhand DL's.

Mate of mine is a climber and works as a joiner. His forearms are bigger than my fucking thighs.

As for gym work - I slam in some reverse grip curls every pull day (doing 6 day PPL) and they're coming along nicely. Stuff like heavy deadlifting will help a lot too.

Wrist curls seem a bit pointless to me, way too much isolation. I still do them now and then though.

His forearms are bigger than my fucking thighs.

Im curious about your thighs more than your boyfriend's forearms.

I want to try that rope roller thing

If you think grip strength is the most important thing for deadlifts gtfo

Correlation =/= causation

Forearms looking small, but vascularity on point

It's a joke, an exaggeration. But they are insane.

Also -
>learn to greentext

Your welcome

youtu.be/DUxd5EoiY4s

reroll genetics

don't wanna break my arms

Fatty detected. Women love vascular arms.

I just started a month member ship of rock climbing. Gonna try eating at maintenance and just keep doing it like 3 days a week and see how it goes. Get dem gripgaynes

Work with tools. I have seen oldmans in construction with SICK forearms by using a shovel all day. In fact my first week working at building an automatic milk farm (pretty neat by the way) the work with the hammer got my forearms destroyed. Just using a screwer was a pain. The problem is that I used more the right hand than the left one.

Also you gain dad hands.

Why do you have my nose

I would say yes. I usually incorporate forearm exercises into curls, deadlifts and lat pull downs by doing mini forearm curls during each rep.

Best way to isolate is to to use a wrist roller.

deadlifts broski,
once i stared picking shit up and putting it down my forearms blew up and are vascular as shit now. not to mention my posterior chain gains

carpal tunnel syndrome is not the same as wrist soreness, if wrist curls give you the same feeling as carpal tunnel then your wrists are fucked up

You want the muscles associated with your grip to get stronger, you say? Then train your grip. Specifically by holding heavy things for long periods of time, or really heavy things in short bursts.

I laughed

Bigger from this angle?

honestly smaller than my grandpa, and he has never been in a gym

must suck to have to put in hughe effort just to look like a normal person

Anyone got any experience with those roller things where you have to twist it to wrap a plate around it attached with string?

Okie dokie, bud. Stay salty!

Lol where are the pics of your massive forearms, Popeye?

Pull ups

I dont know what its called but

Take a towel and rape it around a horizontal bar then lift yourself up by holding both ends

Absolutely murders your forearms like mad

That shit works. Just do a twisting motion while gripping something hard.

w-what do you think? I haven't been to the gym in months (just started today, but this pic is a few weeks old) while losing weight, i'm almost at 170 from 275 but it seems my forearms stuck around. My legs, chest, arms and everything left..except my forearms and calves.

post forearms

L arginine is really good for vascular health

TREAT IT LIKE EVERY OTHER MUSCLE. MUSCLES NEED 48 HOURS OF REST WHICH MEANS YOU CAN TRAIN IT 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. THE SAME APPLIES TO ABS AND CALVES.
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SPECIAL, MAGICAL MUSCLES WHICH SHOULD BE TRAINED EVERYDAY?!!

wristlet

I started taking it about 2 weeks ago, I have noticed my veins popping a lot more when I have a pump, also my dicks harder now, feels good man

any legit source stating this? kek

I've heard that Citruline is better for vascular health.

How is this guy so vascular? Is it good cardio, low bodyfat, and dehydrated? Or is it just genetics?

Veins are veins, everyone has them, everyones are slightly different, that guy is just low bf% and has a pump.

All four.

Unsure about vascularity but forearms are the first place a girl will mire at when you're wearing a t-shirt, ever thought about that?