>they taste like nothing
>sip some mt dew
>it tastes like nothing
>get a juicy cheeseburger with fries
>the burger tastes good
>buns don't taste like anything
>fries don't taste like anything
>cola tastes like nothing

how common is losing your "sweet tooth" when you do keto? I really looked forward to my cheat day but that was so disappointing desu

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayhealth.com/hs/atrial-fibrillation-and-stroke/stroke-help/
nature.com/pr/journal/v55/n3/full/pr200478a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649682/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sugar is not good for you.

keto is retarded tho. carbs are ok in moderation.

>keto is retarded tho.
Why?

Not that guy but if you are an athlete you need carbs. Simple as that. Get them from natural sources like potatoes quinoa and some rice perhaps. Fruit as well. That's what bOthers me the most about keto is the restriction on fruit. I know you can have some and mostly berries but fruit has so many postitive things associated with it that limiting it that much seems insane.

You ate the most retarded shit and wonder why it doesn't taste good.

How about you go to an actual burger place, get a proper medium rare burger and order some sweet potatoe fries along with it?
And then drink water to it, obviously. Water is the best and most delicious think to drink along food, this has never been different.

>You ate the most retarded shit and wonder why it doesn't taste good.

I got that shit because I used to really like it.

>sweet potatoe fries

I doubt that would taste good.

Uhm liek, my body just doesn't uhh, you know... Liek chemicals and stuff it's like beneath me U no? It just tastes like uhm.... Nothing to me now U no?

Why do you doubt that? Sweet potatoes are great right? Why would it in fry form be bad?

are you okay, do you need help?

>Sweet potatoes are great right?

What? No.

>Not that guy but if you are an athlete you need carbs. Simple as that.
I'm sure you have a source on that.

Bug-eyed scleral showing monsters BTFO
Now thats a positive canthal tilt if Ive ever seen one

Sweet potato fries are literally god tier - the fact that you don't know them being a thing proves that you never set a foot into an actual restaurant.
What a surprise that your 10 dollar meal you bought at a random fast food place tastes like shit.
Americans kek

>the fact that you don't know them
no
>10 dollar meal you bought at a random fast food place
no
>Americans
no

I would literally kill myself if I couldn't Tate's carbs anymore I feel sorry for fat fucks that need to go on this meme diet to lose weight

>that amount of denial

I-it was a really expensive cheeseburger I bought there!

are you okay, do you need help?

How is that article related to you eating shit food?
That's exactly the amount of retardation that is expected from someone doing keto

>I can't taste carbs
>WHY DON'T YOU EAT SOME POTATOES
>I can't taste carbs
>WOW YOU EAT SHIT FOOD
>I can't taste carbs
>YOU SHOULD EAT CARBS BECAUSE I SAID SO

>heyyyy guys look I went on a retarded diet because I was 200 pounds overweight
>then I ordered some disgusting cheap crap food from Ahmed around the corner and it tastes bad
>can you believe it, my cool diet made me immune to shit food!!!

10 posts deep and you still didn't get the point.
That's, again, exactly the amount of retardation expected by someone doing keto

Stay tuned for more
>NONO I CANT TASTE CARBS NOW
I SWEAR I AM SO HEALTHY NOW SO I JUST CANT ENJOY THEM ANYMORE HEHE

Keto doesn't have cheat days, you dummy. As soon as you eat carbs, your body exits ketosis. It can take anywhere from days to weeks to reenter ketosis.

>heyyyy guys look I went on a retarded diet because I was 200 pounds overweight
Why do you say this as if going on a diet when 200 pounds overweight isn't a good idea, user?

>It can take anywhere from days to weeks to reenter ketosis.

I fasted for 62 hours after finishing my meal to force ketosis.

You're the weird one here dude. Most people love sweet potatoes. Where the hell dis you grow up?

Every athlete ever. Glycogen burns quicker than ketones. So for short bursts aka weight lifting you need glycogen. For long endurance events some studies show ketones are as effective but there is no doubt that glycogen is needed for HIIT and serious weight lifting.

I agree but if people want to go to an extreme to burn fat and get shredded fuckin let em.

Listen fat ass. You dont NEED fruit. Your fat ass just likes it.

couldn't you just lower your caloric intake like Jimmy down the street? He's such a well-mannered boy, and doesn't smell like ammonia or make himself hypoglycemic to lose weight.

Honestly though dude I'm more upset that you thought a stupid fucking video game conference was a good occasion to fall off the wagon.

Say good bye to your gains

>Every athlete ever.
>For long endurance events some studies show ketones are as effective
So you already retracted your own statement from "every athlete" to "every non-long endurance athlete" in the same post; care to provide a source for the claim that for "short bursts aka weight lifting you need glycogen", user?

Why do so many ketofags feel the need to come here and make this same thread?

the fuck are you talking about

Ketofags constantly coming here acting like their meme diet has made them incapable of tasting carbs, it's retarded and it's obviously bullshit.

link the other threads

Congrats you have lost gains and the ability to taste carbs you litteral retard

ketosis is a metabolic fat burning state. fruit has sugar, which prevents it. get over it you tub of lard

keto is a great way to cut for me, because my carbs fly off the charts otherwise.
what can i say, once a fat fuck allways a fat fuck

nature.com/pr/journal/v55/n3/full/pr200478a.html

>[keto]-fed rats, [...] had significantly impaired visual-spatial learning and memory compared with rats that were fed regular diet.

that's cool

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649682/

>The ketogenic diet has been associated with antioxidant effects in several studies. First, mitochondria from animals fed a ketogenic diet produced lower amounts of reactive oxygen species in isolated mitochondria (Sullivan et al. 2004b). Second, the ketogenic diet increased glutathione peroxidase activity in the hippocampus (Ziegler et al. 2003). Third, the ketogenic diet increased UCP expression and activity in the hippocampus, thereby decreasing mitochondrial membrane potential and, as a consequence, diminishing the production of reactive oxygen species (Sullivan et al. 2004b). The ketogenic diet also stimulated mitochondrial biogenesis and increases cerebral ATP and phosphocreatine concentrations, suggesting increased metabolic efficiency (DeVivo et al. 1978; Bough et al. 2006).

I know ketogenic diets are neuroprotective, that's probably why it's an effective treatment for epilepsy. It doesn't seem worth the risk for healthy adults, without a neurodegenerative disease, to adopt a long-term KD until more studies have been done on the effects a KD has on cognition.