If gym slootz can go to the gym in tights and a sports brah, when can we just walk around with our shirts off?

If gym slootz can go to the gym in tights and a sports brah, when can we just walk around with our shirts off?

Sometimes when im in the zone, i just want to dick out, so to speak. Na mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.trainheroic.com/shirtless-workout-11-reasons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Going Shirtless Increases Testosterone

Unofficial early statistics have reported that removal of the shirt prior to intense exercise increases free testosterone in the body by at least 34%. This means Hulk style gains as soon as that v-neck comes off. And, while these studies are in their nascent and inconclusive stages, the preliminary evidence is quite compelling.

If you're looking for more anecdotal proof of this phenomenon, look no further than the CrossFit Games as an example of what taking off your shirt in a workout can do for you. Notice anyone on the podium wearing a t-shirt? Didn't think so. The only things on that stage are washboard abs and high-volume intensity. Booyah.

Src for bro science

blog.trainheroic.com/shirtless-workout-11-reasons/

Before I ever went to a gym, I thought it was permissible to take your shirt off. I was pretty surprised that most (all?) of them are Puritan af.

Funfact: the gymno-/gymna- prefix means naked

>my gym
>it's summer now
>summershit mitches all appearing
>every black guy walks around in string vests
>every white guy is walking around in booty shorts and tight tight tight ass tees
>spend all day at the free weights rack looking at themselves in the mirror
>there's these two guys that come in everyday, one does workouts and the other guy just films him on his phone shouting dickriding nonsense

OH BOY HOW DO I LOVE SUMMER

OP COME TO MY GYM WITH THE REST OF THE SUMMERFAGS AND MAKE THE PLACE EVEN SHITTIER WHOO WHOO

Have to go at like 6AM when I can to avoid these cretins.

I go in tights too though t b h

>not squatting naked in your home gym
Never gonna make it

Any gym I've been to (Aus) most dudes are shirtless.

Bruh but seriously sometimes its hot ass fuck in the gym with everyone in and i live in la where bitches will take any excuse to look like slootz, so let me sloot back this summer, ya bish

This. Diddlies require a bit of getting used to though.

Then your gym manager is just gay. Most ban that shit.

lmao @ this old shit

I live in SF so my gym is full of gay guys and many of them wear spandex singlets or just compression shorts with ultra tight shirts, try it OP looks comfy af

You know i actually take my shirt off during hot yoga, its kind of permissable since girls are practically naked doing it sometimes and i love being the only guy jacked enough to do it.

But then, at the gym you may not be the most jacked guy.

He's not wrong though desu senpai

I love showing off the package, it's liberating

I had a friend jn uni who stuffed his crotch. Bitches did notice. Have you guys ever seen the crotch cam footage on youtube?

Post 5 body op

>typing like a nigger
put broken glass in your chocolate milk and punch yourself in the throat.

Inb4 cucks

she looks inhuman. Is the head or body shopped?

Then why does the hottest girl my gym still wear a tshirt and full length joggers/leggings, am I being punished?

What the fuck is this?
It looks like a monster.

>when can we just walk around with our shirts off?
>When can?
Whenever and wherever it is proper etiquette and not illegal
>When should?
Literally always. Education time: "gym" means "γυμναστήριο" (yee-mna-STEE-ree-oh) in Greek, which comes from "γυμνός" (yee-MNOS), which literally means "naked". The ancient Greeks were among the first where training for welfare and wellbeing instead of exclusively for war was a thing, so "gym culture" in an archaic form was also a thing.
The only thing better than crushing your deadlift pr is crushing it shirtless