Is he /ourguy/, Veeky Forums?

Is he /ourguy/, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMCb4_lxIRA
youtube.com/watch?v=oBf4Mnjk1mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's /literallywho/.

He was in a thread complain that he wasn't getting laid even though he worked out and baught new cloths. Was about a week ago.

That's nice. Sage.

I think he just tries to represent the supreme gentleman. He probably fucks girl like noday before

>1

Yeah I remember this thread. That dude was hopelessly autistic and really gave me the "mass murderer" vibe.

This whole "Elliot Roger / I'm entitled to sex because I do x, y, and z" mentality is really destructive. Moreover, the only people that I've met who really feel this way are virgins who create these false dichotomies about life, fueled by putting vagina on a pedestal.

Also the fact that decides "to put on his angry face before posting on Veeky Forums" doesn't help his cause.

anyone remmeber what his vids were called, i want to get first dibs after he goes on his shooting spree

I don't think he made any vids. It was just a post like last week about how he's entitled to sex because of how eh worked out and had purchased designer clothes or something.

Veeky Forums is never going to learn that working out isn't what gets people laid.

Tbh yes. He sums fit nicely up.

Woah let's just wooaah slow down a minute there guy and
Woah

Why do I have this violent urge to fuck him into the ground?

damn it felt good witnessing that thread live

yeah he did, he had some sort of moniker on r9k called "aryan ubermensch" or something. He has vids online but i was on mobile when they were posted and I wasn't going to blow all my data to watch a pre-shooters manifesto.

Adding to this he legitimately thought he was an 8/10 based on that picture

He is though. Made my taint quiver.

Yeah I do remember that.

If anyone finds the vids, post links.

Of course he's a white supremacist. I'm noticing being a total loser seems to correlate with that anymore.

Losers tend to embrace ultra extreme ideologies as a way to compensate.

Somebody mentioned he went by "Aryan Chad" somewhere.

youtu.be/oMCb4_lxIRA
His youtube

he's a big guy

one those ideologies attracts more losers than the others desu

You mean non-manlets.

anakin-mode

No. He may work out but he has the R9K "desperate and entitled" mentality. Nevergoingtomakeit.com.

Heres his youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=oBf4Mnjk1mo

Hasn't made any new ones recently though

>Donald pump
Just some fat guy in a tank
>awkward kid in blue plaid button up wondering if he's making right choices
>guy missing the "wear all black memo" as he wears white
This picture is a fucking goldmine

Hope this berniebro isn't armed with a knife or gun.

I wonder what his feet look like

Probably really nice and soft

Post some context you nignog

> asshole
> entitled
> over inflated ego

Feel bad for the guy but all shit happening to him is because of him and him alone.

Of course, just like Elliot. How little self-awareness can you have? He read /r9k/, obviously he knew about him. How can this guy not see the similarities between Rodger and himself?

>entire group is out-toed
Also what the fuck are they doing with their hands