>7 year olds
>Teach Science Lessons to 10 boys on Fridays
>Student hugs me
>"I like you user Teacher, because you are strong."
>Other students call me Superman
>Same group of students make fun of other female teacher for being so fat
>Based lads

Think I'm finally making it

Why the fuck are you even in Korea. You better have been in some Slavic dump or something beforehand to justify it. Are you there to get chink pussy.

Love my job, love city life, love the food, love meeting people from all over the world, love being able to fuck random Korean pussy every weekend, love my independence.

Lucked out here, brohan

Little girl mires are the best.
When I go to the pool at my gym shirtless, LGs always stare and don't know to look away. Always give them a wink.

Were you successful with women in America or whatever western country it was. Did you move to Korea only for the women. You can be honest cause no one here is gonna catch you.

>1 reply in
>/pol/virgin already trying to shame others for enjoying their lives

Fell into depression not knowing what to do with my life after university. Took a post-graduate course in HR and wanted to kill myself after 2 weeks. Just had a breakdown after that and asked myself what I wanted to do. The answer was "Travel". How could I travel while making money to support myself, and pay off debt? That's when teaching English abroad came up.

Never thought much about Asian women before moving, and didn't have much problem back home in the West getting girls. That said, having my own place to live instead of living with my parents DOES help that side of things.

Ah. What degree did you have.

Psychology. Took it because I wanted to spend 4 years learning about something I actually enjoyed. Obviously didn't think about future work prospects.

That said, it was what allowed me to move here and follow my dream of travel. So it all kind of worked out.

Fuck off /pol/ you people are all ugly incels.

/tvfit/ masterrace

rasputin is that you? what happened to you fucking hairless korean twinks? no more plg updates????

Generation I'm concerned with outside of work is just fine.

Just finished at the gym, got much pump on. Was at chick-fil-a grabing my 8 count tendies (entree only 260 calls). Turn around to get my ketchup. Red head cutie and her boyfriend in line. Make eye contact with cutie. She smiles. Boyfriend looks at me then her and says " whatchyu smiling at?!" Grab my ketchup and walk out. Felt fucking great /fit. I got my first mire. I'm at 214 down from 294, 6ft tall.

Many more to come brah. We're all gonna make it.

LG?

>he fell for the english-teaching meme

Loving my life, making bank, and lifting on the regular. Nothing meme about anything right now.

>On a 4 week program
>In gym working until I almost throw up
>Feels good
>On way home
>Oh shit, I have to buy pasta for dinner
>Stop at (((Walmart))) for some penne
>Walking out, still in gym shorts/shoes and hoodie
>2 cooter patooters walking in, looking at their phones
>I stare straight ahead, tired as fuck
>Notice out of peripherals they look up at me
>Staring, one girl actually runs into her friend as they walk
>She mutters "S-Sorry..."
>mfw

Did I make it, my dudes?

Do you actually need to speak Korean/Japanese?whatever to do this? Dropped out recently and have been contemplating doing exactly this, I do have a Cambridge Advanced English certificate (which is C2 level I believe).

>babysitting cute 7 year old cousin, I'm good friends with her parents, known them since I was little.
>watch and play My Little Pony together (my younger brother used to be a brony horsefucker, so I'm somewhat familiar with it)
>Tuck her in for the night in her bedroom, read her a bedtime story
>She whispers to me saying that I'm like a sweet big brother she never had. Awwww :3
>Once she's sound asleep, I go to the couch and read one of her mom's books about baking recipes
>After an hour or so, I slowly fall asleep too.
>
>wake up with the usual morning boner
>feel something soft and warm between my legs
>My little cousin is cuddling my leg, snuggling up in between my thighs, nestling her head on my erect morning wood penis as a pillow.
>Hold still, trying to process what the fuck is going on.
>After a while, she wakes up, nuzzles my dick a bit and looks at me with a cheeky smile
>She gets up, pokes my chest, gives a little giggle and scampers away
>I pretend like nothing happened and make her breakfast.

I figured that she got up wanting me to cuddle her, but she decided to cuddle me on the couch instead, since I'm asleep. And the dick snuggling is just plain innocent childhood curiosity.

How the fuck do I handle this shit? How do I make sure her parents won't kill me and get me v&? Little girls are terrible at explaining things diplomatically, her folks might misunderstand things and think I've been diddling their daughter. FUUUCK I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL.

Im gonna be teaching english in China from October, wish me luck la

A-are you sure she didn't unzip your pants and curiously toyed with your dick with her soft loli hands while you're asleep?

stale stale stale bread.
t
a
l
e.

>at least make a new one, similar.

>Do you need to speak Korean to teach korean kids who can't speak english yet?
I don't even have a face for this. You could of just thought about this 2 seconds before asking

No. You can learn to read Korean in a day or 2 (seriously) and I've gotten by with a little more than the basics for many years. Obviously it helps, but it's not necessary.

>this whole fucking thread

Y'all need Jesus. Delet this.

>she initiated it
Reported to the FBI

Same guy, but that thread got 404'd by the faggot mods.

>d-did other people reposted my story as pasta while I was away?

Depending on your school you usually have a Korean teacher. If you get first year students who can't speak English, the Korean co-teacher will help with translation. Other than that, if you are teaching young kids, they soak up the language like a sponge and learn surprisingly quick.

You retard.

Tell her parents exactly that minus the perverted shit.

So say you woke up and she was in your bed. End.of sorry.

>already a ped
>doesn't know how to greentext yet
That's a new one

MOAR

>this guy

I would be rattled that pedo-pasta is tainting my thread, but I can't be surprised.

Wait, my story was reposted as copypasta while I was away from Veeky Forums for about a week?

go back to /b/

This. But also add that it made you uncomfortable

>good friends with my cousins parents
>cousins parents

Your auntie and uncle?

Yep.

I'm agree that this might be the best way to go. I just have to be extra careful and choose my words diplomatically. My life will depend on this. Fuck.

I too am a psych undergrad student with one semester to go and I'd like to do something abroad like you. Why Korea? Did you speak Korean before or did you just decide to pick that up? Korean culture isn't massive in Western nations and if you were a weeaboo you'd surely want to learn Japanese (and Mandarin is way too fuckin hard)

To get an AVERAGE korean gf of course

>I'm at 214 down from 294, 6ft tall.
She was laughing at you bruh.

> could of
> of

korean tv manufacturer

>just plain innocent childhood curiousity

depends, if you were naked or not. If not, nothing happened basically. Since you fell asleep involuntary, I assume you were clothed. Just forget about it.

Well don't stop babysitting her, that's for fucking sure.
Not a pedo joke. If you leave and she tells, you're in deeper shit.

>hanging out with friends
>"you look like clark kent in his everyday clothes"

is this an insult or a compliment?

Clarence?

>so she took my erect cock out and slurped on it like a phallic lolipop
>just plain innocent childhood curiousity

How do you draw the line between "innocent childhood curiosity and "fucked up shit?"

go back to /pol/ you low iq inbred

Totally offtopic user but I'm setting myself up to teach english in SK next sept. I've spent a fair bit of time on Dave's Board and researched the shit out of it but I'm curious, what's your take on it? Also, how are you finding the money?

PSA to OP

I lived in Korea for 4 years, but not english teacher or military but real job.

Be warned: stay too long and you will be trapped with no outside option. And its fun now but picture 20 yrs from now. I saw many realize this then struggle with that reality

No. The whole point of foreign language teaching is that you teach with no knowledge of any language other than what you're teaching.

the user who cried /pol/ is at least as bad /pol/ itself