Serious question:

Serious question:

How many of you are actually fucking fit at all?

There is just no way the majority of posters in this butthole are below 250 lbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13205902
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>There is just no way the majority of posters in this butthole are below 250 lbs.
I'd say that's a good chance, but the majority are not fit

I lift 4 plates and I'm not fit at all.

People on this board inherently focus on an extremely narrow range of fitness because they're young, insecure, jaded and socially autistic

>I lift 4 plates

Of what exactly? Leg press?

>young
>insecure
>jaded
>socially autistic

DELET THIS

Squats and Diddy.

>3.5 pl8 bench
>5pl8 squat
>6pl8 diddly
>ALMOST 2 pl8 ohp

I lift

>that receded chin
I can see why LOL

not at all, I'm on summer break and can't access my university gym

I'm pretty normie fit I guess. 6' 165 skeletor by meme standards and "in shape" by normal people standards. I lifted a lot in hs and early college when I wrestled, then got lazy and just ran/biked for exercise for a few years. 24 now and just got back into lifting a few months ago

I've got 1/2/3 but not 4 (my grip strength is JUST) . I'm 5'10 177lbs

About your height and weight
Stalled at 150kg Diddy. Added straps and instantly went up 20kg, now close to 200kg.

Get straps.

I'm 180

Your boyfriend must be really proud

That's it. Let it all out

Ayyy papi no te detengas

Im around 138,891225 pounds

>that hair
>that beard

You have serious symptoms of allergies to vaginas. Get that looked at.

I dont lift btw

Nah bruh, I dont have a vagina allergie, I've already tested that

What was the test? Fresh semen in your rectum?

Also I dont have symptoms of that

Nah bruh , the test was sex with a woman with a vagina. Never had any fresh semen in my rectum bruh

>Nah bruh

Jesus, its bad. I think you may have a serious case of faggotry.

Also, CHECK THOSE PROPORTIONS

Your hair looks great for pulling when someone is slamming your ass.

Nah bruh, it's all good

pretty sure you slam a lot of fucking pussy with that hair and body. (if your below 23)

but you dont look like you lift at all.

Thanks bruh

You look like a fucking troll

>that sameposting

I actually only slammed pussy two times with the same girl. We wouldve more often but I flew back to Germany and she to Australia after we fucked in Indonesia.
Im 21 and yeah I dont lift but Ive already said that, Im sure youve overseen it bruh

Naw m8 I'm only 146 lbs

Nigga why would I do that. You really think I would try to trick people I dont know into believing that someone assumes I slam a lot of pussy? I just postet my pics for fun

Thats still skeletor by normal standards you meme fuck.

I am barely DYEL, but the girl I was fucking last weekend asked me if I`m doing sports or do I look naturally this way. Thanks for ego-boost, you shallow whore!

but its all good bruh

I'm fat fut i covered it by lifting for "strenght".

440 on DL
125 on BP

and i can't squat because i fucked my knees.

I'm 6'2 and i weight 242.

its all good

>125 on BP
so much for lifting for strength

you should focus on losing weight to look better

I always struggled with BP i don't know why.

I'm working on it. I started a diet 1 week ago but i have a long way to go.

Ive been lifting about 16 months now almost consistently, so pretty fit. My cardio isnt what it used to be when I played soccer, basketball and track in high school. I used to run sub 5 mins miles, now id probably struggle to do sub 7 miles

This made me laugh quite a bit! Its been good guys, seeya!

I'm a 115kg fatso with intermediate to advanced lifts. Dieting is fucked. I need to count calories, but I just can't be bothered. I'm doing keto atm, but 2 weeks on, 2 meals off isn't working as fast as I thought it would. It's been like 2 months and I'm only down 4kg.
I suspect my BMR is like 1500 calories, since I barely clear 5000 steps a day and sit around too much when I don't go to the gym.

Whoa

Whooooa bro don't get ahead of yourself whoa

Whoa slow down bro

Whoa sick two dimensional dubs, you totally different posters

I'm still very overweight but I hit 211.6 lbs this wednesday from my starting weight of 290lbs last year. I've spent most of that year doing 2 hour walks every other day around my local area and joined a gym for a few months (quit it cos got bored) and went back to doing my thing. I started dyel lifting with dumbells at home about January (wish I'd started at the beginning, oh well) which is also quite enjoyable.

So yeah, I'm not there yet by any means, but I've got decent stamina now and I can do silly long walks at a fast speed and feel about a million times better about myself than I have done in forever.

>doing 2 hour walks every other day
To live on mom's neck so good.

I'm an obese powerlifter.

But I actually like my body. Homos do too. Girl don't care and aren't able to understand any weights above 40 lbs.

I lose weight at 3k calories a day. I

Live on mom's neck? No idea what you mean? Again in English by any chance?

His ass hangs on moms neck while dick and balls hang in moms mouth.

I used to be fit in 2012. Well I had abs at 175lb anyway. Then I got depressed because girls stopped lifting/biking and gained to 200. Always counted my calories but that just allowed me to watch as I slowly amassed fat. But it helped me stay lower than when I was fat at 250-300lb.
But I'm back baby and better than ever

it's mean that you do not work and have a many time.

OP you gay or something?
>pic related
Sorry I don't have a dick.

You don't have tits either. Don't worry about it sweetheart.

Oh right! Nah, I work full-time, have bills, car, rent a room and deal with all my own shit. To be honest, finding the time for a 2 hour walk every other day isn't that hard even when I do 40+ hrs in a week, if I have to do my walk at 8 in the morning, then I do, equally if I'm on early, I just do it after work.

fuck off you slag this is a boys only zone .. besides cheekie she might as well be a boy

nigga you mad. you must will go to the doctor.

Do you have x-ray vision?

Ha-ha! Whore!

hm, i think that you are Lev Tolstoy.

LONDON!!!!!!!

I still don't see any tits.

I'd fuck you

115 lbs, 5'7 here. underweight skinny faggot, i know. what do I do about it? meaning something casual, like a daily routine rather than hitting the gym? (it's embarrassing at the moment so i'm trying to get atleast average before I start)

More pls I'm so close

no tits

grow a pair

Do a lean bulk and do calisthetics
pushups, pullups, crunches, leg raises, whatever

>heart tattoo next to cooch

I'm 6'2", 245 lbs of fatass, started lifting somewhat seriously 6 weeks ago and can bench 135 5x5
My deads like fucking 200 though, grip strength a bitch

You got me. That pneumonia was a cunt. Thank fuck for respawns.

im somewhere between skinny and skinnyfat
but I've only been lifting for 3 weeks so go figure

Implying nudity is impure. Get cultured fag.

Whatever, I think I have a nice booty though. OP was asking if any of you fags lift. Post your proof ya fuckin incels.

>that torso
hnnnng
>those digits
HHNNNNNNNG

What could have possibly convinced you that that tattoo was a good idea?

No, it's meme. You talk that you are the Lev Tolstoy but you are jast only dick.

Need to go on a cut, fatgirl.

Lol fair enough. Veeky Forums being as friendly as ever. I would apologise for not being an illiterate mongoloid but erm, no.

Sorry that me not being a thick cunt somehow offends you.

The same thing that convinced her posting that pic would be a good idea, daddy issues.

dyel manlet cant bench 1plate after 5 years of """lifting"""

i have a normie gf. she weighs 110lbs and just likes that i can princess carry her to the bedroom

Im Veeky Forums but I came here in my mid-20s and spent my childhood outside and my puberty playing sports. Im also not a virgin, ugly or unpopular

Why so serios buddy?. It's jast meme. I jast talk about him to you. relax.

nice digits

Sorry man, I over-reacted. My bad.

You have low standards at 165 I was skinny myself and I'm 5'10

getting that jesus on the cross look, huh?

Shitty glute muscle insertions and hip genetics

I like the way it looks? It's under my bikini line so nobody ever sees it.

125 here, am closer to 100 now. Ignore the bulk.

5' 0" and yeah my hips are too wide imo. Hard not to look like a fridge. desu senpai I think I look better with clothes on.

On a good day I DL 185 though so I'll take it.

>womenlets get off my board
Reeee, grow at least 7 inches

>nobody ever sees it
>just posted it to hundreds of people on a mongolian basket weaving channel

you could have made a poll or something. That thread doesn't make any sense. The people posting will have confirmation bias
strawpoll.me/13205902

5'7 135 lbs

bench 1 pl8

squat 175

dl 190

just started lifting around 6 months ago

started out weighing only 115

Thats impressive shit breh

Im skinnyfat and just starting