Face Gains

How do I make face gains?

Can you train face muscles to look better? Face is literally 80% of physical attractiveness, pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks
ironmind-store.com/A-Headstra...info/1232/
elitefts.com/elitefts-head-neck-harness.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA
keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/02/21/study-neck-strength-predicts-concussion-risk/
bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson21.htm
bodybuilding.com/exercises/d
t-nation.com/free_online_art
t-nation.com/workouts/building-a-bigger-yoke
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/lying-face-down-plate-neck-resistance
t-nation.com/training/how-to-build-a-powerful-neck
t-nation.com/training/building-a-strong-neck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lose fat, take care of your skin, groom your beard, get a good haircut.

What if I am balding, I'm like pic related

buzzcut

yes neck muscles are as easy to train as biceps and give about 10x bonus points.

Clinching teeths helped me a lot. Much more defined jaw.

I do wear glasses, unfortunately my sight is really bad (thanks dad) and I can't wear lenses. Am I fucked ?
I'm kinda handsome, never had trouble finding a gf but i'm afraid with the combo bald+glasses

Yeah, if your teeth are crooked, braces/retainers will fix that and improve your jawline

How do I train neck?

Only real, non meme things that you can do are
>lose bodyfat
>plastic surgery
>train neck

All else is a meme

What about mewing?

Please respond

It just kind of happens as you strain intensely. Other things you could do are decline straddling cock sucks and weighted decline straddling cock sucks.

Not that guy but mewing makes more sense if you still a kid, otherwise it probably doesn't make a drastic difference.

Do that tattoo thing where they dot your head and make it look like hair

Are you saying it does make a small difference though?
That's all it could take to bring you up from a 5 to a 7

I used to chew shitloads of gum everyday and it made my jaw broader. That could also be aging though. I was around 20-22 when I worked the shitty office job that made me want to chew gum.

>lookism.net/Thread-Neck-Training-Thread

Too lazy to copypaste, this is the best guide you'll find

I have so much self-hatred for not having good face genes.

How do you deal with these feels.

Fix your tongue posture
Use fitness gum

Meditation. There's nothing you can do, let the hatred go and fill your brain with peace and love. You will feel better. It's just about loving yourself, people don't care about your face, you just overreact about something that does not matter. Do your best to look good and that's it. There will always be people prettier than you, that's life

>implying self-hatred is bad

>Are you saying it does make a small difference though?

If you have V shaped palate forcing tongue on it combined with mastication force should over time induce changes (making it more U shaped, widening the maxilla), bone is living tissue after all and will respond to stimulus.
How big these changes will be it's hard to tell because bones are already fused at the sutures if you're past your teen years.

idk lol

>How do you deal with these feels.
Drugs and alcohol.
I know I'm ugly genetic waste, but I don't kill myself, as much as I'd love to just die and have it over with, because as stupid as it sounds, I think I might be useful yet, somehow. I'll gladly throw my life away for a good enough reason, such as if my country gets invaded, or if I can play hero in a dangerous situation.

You have to own it. Don't hide the fact that you are balding. Cut it short and continue living

Also if you're the right type of ugly, you can go for the big ugly caveman look, which can be attractive, in a 'gentle giant' sort of way.

Fuarrk.
>tfw everythinglet
Im literally sub human. Whats the point in living. Why me?

Theres no 'right kind of ugly'. Looking like a cave man is ideal. Just the test levels would keep you happy and content.

Checked
Get plastic surgery before you kill yourself.

Also, independent travel. Ive met some really cool older guys who never had a family, but amazing stories to tell. One Australian hitchhiked from Sydney to Barcelona, never paid a single cent for transportation. He traveled through Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Afghanistan, China, Myanmar, Tajikistan among others. It took him five years and he visited over 40 countries during his travels.
Other people I met biked through Africa. From South Africa all the way up to Egypt. Another spent two years backpacking Latin America and India. Crazy stories those guys had.

Also, please check out Herzog's brilliant documentary Encounters at the End of the World. It gives you some perspective on life. Godspeed user

Yeah I might get surgery and just never breed.

Thanks for the kind words user, I don't like to travel that much but I'll check it out.

>How do I make face gains?
kys and respawn

Why is everything genetics?

Because the strong should fear the weak.

You fucked up.

survival of the Veeky Forumstest
Attraction is just an indicator for genetic health. The face gives the most information about your genetics in the shortest amount of time, but your build, frame, muscle insertions, skin are also telltale characteristics that convey to others whether you make a good mate or not

A medium dosage of tren

Not a meme

>muscle insertions

How has this got anything to do with good or bad genetics, there is no survival benefit to different muscle insertions - Its purely aesthetic

do what he said if it's gets bad then just cut it off and go for the hitman look

They spared aesthetic looking people and turned them into fuck slaves.

Your reading comprehension is shit. What we as a species deem aesthetic signifies the most value in terms of genetic health.
Just like people of the same sex store fat differently, and thus two different individuals at the same bf% may look totally different, is the way the muscles attach to tendons and bones an indicator of athleticism. These are very crude generalizations, there's a lot more that goes into the equation.
A man with thicker bones, a broader skull and more robust frame is more likely to win a fight than a fragile, underdeveloped man.
A man who has an easier time building and maintaining muscle is more likely to be strong (but not necessarily, its an INDICATOR) and able to fight off animals and competitors alike.
Someone with a glowing, healthy complexion is less likely to suffer from diseases, whereas a pale complexion hints at the possibility of having anemia. Do I need to explain why having anemia is not a desired trait when it comes to selecting a partner to have children with?

Sometimes it feels like there are only high school dropouts on this board.

N U M A L E
U
M
A
L
E

Get a pair of elegant classy glasses, it will make you look smarter and professional

>BRRAAAAPPP x3

>tfw manlet and bad face genetics

>tfw can't lift because i live with a uncle that has pneumonia since like 3 weeks

>test would make you happy and content

This is the worst meme here in Veeky Forums

test makes you horny as shit, it also makes you frustrated as fuck if you don't have any sex or you fail at life

When i was low test i had much more happiness and selfesteem, i could play chess, read, study and play vidya for hours without caring about my sexlife, it went right through the window once the constant stingy horniness appeared

well why didnt you have sex then? didnt the roids help with gains or did you roid for strength? lel

I study engineering so i know literally 0 women and i have 0 friends

>he fell for the STEM meme

It's even worse, i'm studying mech engineer so literally 0 women

What was his routine?

>tfw twin brother was blessed with godly face/frame genes and blue eyes, meanwhile I'm a framelet with a ridiculously asymmetric face and 2 inherited genetic diseases.

I know that feel bro, my bro is a facelet, 6'6 and smart so thats why he pulls
While I'm 6'4 and got the face and the frame
He's afraid to bring his gfs around me the last one started hitting on me

Get huge.

>tfw identical twins
>tfw mired by normies our whole life
>tfw started getting fit 3 months ago
More mires soon my friends

Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation.
Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.

I never played consoles

I only played PC, my first mp games were MOHAA and Jedi academy, my first sp game was Doom

What i am?

beyond redemption

Tren face isn't a meme, read a book

This is not bad but the lookism post above goes into so much more detail. Someone should screencap it, the question gets asked so often and neck is arguably the most underappreciated area there is.
Easy to train at home, nobody does it and the results are crazy. Brings a good physique to the next level

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

Fuck off back to PSL colez

Are deadlifts any help?

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS HBB

I WOULD KILL MY FAMILY TO GET A PIECE OF THIS FERTIL HQNP

Flexion-Extension
>The sternocleidomastoid (SCM) has the largest moment arm (best leverage) for neck flexion, while the superior and middle trapezius fibers have the largest moment arms for neck extension. The splenius capitus and semispinalis capitus also display good leverages for neck extension.
Lateral Bending
>The muscles with the best leverages for neck lateral flexion are the anterior scalenes and SCM. The middle scalenes and levator scapulae also possess significant lateral bending capacity.
Rotation
>The superior and middle trapezius, sternocleidomastoid and semispinalis capitis sub-regions were the greatest contributors to contralateral (opposite side) axial rotation, while the rectus capitis posterior major, obliquus capitis inferior and splenius capitis were the greatest contributors to ipsilateral (same side) axial rotation.

He does all 3 movements in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=dNgDIUrD2Dk
To do the lateral (sides) movements you can also lay sideways on a bench like in the video below or a couch if training at home. Or attached to a cable machine
If you feel the harness is going to slip off your head when doing the lateral motion, use the hand you're not laying on to lightly hold the harness.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUJOEzBPks
1-3 WORKING sets, Do a few light warmup sets beforehand.
Extension 1-3 sets 8-12 reps
Flexion 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Lateral 1-3 sets 15-25 reps
Rotation 1-3 sets 15-25 reps

Best ones on the market:
ironmind-store.com/A-Headstra...info/1232/
elitefts.com/elitefts-head-neck-harness.html
Highly Recommend Senshi Japan equipment, really cheap but amazing quality.

They might help. It depends how your body responds to progressive overload. Some do very positively and never need to do direct neck work. However, since you are asking you do not belong to that group, so obviously you need to train it directly.

Jessica Clements

Neck Bridges

If you dont have a neck harness you can do neck bridges. For extra resistance you can hold a weight plate on your chest when you find doing it with your bodyweight too easy. You will probably need to wear a beanie or have some padding on the floor when doing these.
youtube.com/watch?v=zvQTyHE2c5M
Isometrics
>These can also be done against a wall, put some padding on the wall like a pillow or towel if it hurts your head. Do these combined with neck bridges, so do your neck bridges first then do isometrics last.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TxB_CwzRIE
But remember, neck harness work is superior, it may take longer to build a large neck doing bridges and iso's due to it being very akward to progressive overload. With that being said its better than nothing
Movements for forward head posture
Movements that will strengthen the smaller neck muscles that help prevent forward head posture
You basically just have to mimic the movement in the video below, and here are the different ways of doing this movement. Pick one you find best
4 options
-Can be done with resistance bands
-With a neck harness attached to a cable machine
-Neck harness with a freeweight and slighty bending over
-with a neck harness & freeweight laying face first on a bench like in the gif below

This guy says bridges are bad though

youtube.com/watch?v=wjiZaCJ6tCA

Essentially, you just need to mimic the movements of your neck. You can also put your hand against your neck, turn to the left and press against your face as hard as you can.
It pains me to see how few people think in exercises rather than movements that stimulate muscle growth

Yeah I wouldnt do bridges either. Neck curls with a bumper plate and a towel between them seems to be a good compromise if you dont want to risk becoming a paraplegic or fancy spending money on a neck harness. Although it is money well spent. Better than protein powder, straps or other shit some people or hoard

>And the results didn’t favor those with tiny necks: concussed athletes had smaller mean neck circumference, a smaller mean neck-circumference-to head-circumference ratio (in other words, a small neck paired with a large head), and smaller mean overall neck strength than athletes who did not suffer a concussion. After adjusting for gender and sport, overall neck strength remained a statistically significant predictor of concussion. For every one pound increase in neck strength, odds of concussion fell by 5%.
keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/02/21/study-neck-strength-predicts-concussion-risk/

And here are some more links. Save these you fucking necklets. Such a pain in the ass to always copy paste this shit in every thread

bodybuilding.com/exercises/d ... resistance
t-nation.com/free_online_art ... erful_neck
t-nation.com/free_online_art ... g_neck&cr=

Fixed links, sorry

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/lying-face-down-plate-neck-resistance
t-nation.com/training/how-to-build-a-powerful-neck

pic related

How many times a week should I do that routine?
How long before results show up?
Should I do them on pull/DL day?

What are you talking about? That is one beautiful man. Also . Own it

2-3 times a week. Start slow, ease into it. Dont go overboard with heavy weights at the beginning.
Depends on how you respond to progressive overload, if you are on a caloric surplus, how big that surplus is etc. The guy who originally made the thread got from 15,5 to 18,5 inches.

Become a hollywood movie star

...... I think you might actually be on to something. When I was 11 or 12, GTA San Andreas came out. I wanted it so bad omg. My parents got me and my brother a PS2 and the game for Christmas. Best fucking year ever.

All the kids I knew that weren't allowed to play 'violent games' grew up to be pussies. It's true. I can't think of anyone I know that played nintendo and did not turn out to be a pussy.

Hot women will overlook an ugly face if you have everything else in your life in order. Just come to terms with the fact that you'll never be a male model and get over it. Also the older you get the less your facial attractiveness matters, most pretty boys don't take care of themselves and will look like shit by the time their 30.

I played PC since I was 8 and I grew up alpha enough for my 28

Excessive beard and hair growth to hide the fug

learn to day game. its low hanging fruit for you

looking pretty good user

Cheers bru, we're all gonna make it