How to Bronson mode?

How to Bronson mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=8233e73d2070e156
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink milk and beer, fight dogs.

3xfailure prison guard fistfights

Put on the mask.

it will be extremely painful

just do shrugs

for you

Well he literally wrote a book on how he did it, so you might want to start there.

Looks like two years of the big three, no curls and being 20% bodyfat

That pic is so funny what's up with his walk.

Jail

it's virgin walk

This.

top kek

Go to prison.

Is this film worth watching?

your a big guy

Suck cocksxF

roids + high bodyfat

Lift a little bit, get slightly fat, and then walk around constantly flexing your traps like some kind of tryhard faggot.

Butter rubs allover the body. But not the asshole !

>big three
>giving you those traps

This guy is a pussy

no. refn is bad half the times

chaosandpain.blogspot.ca/2012/08/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=8233e73d2070e156

Here you go OP.

in other news, Jamie Lewis got out of jail. yay.

>there are a tremendous number of "straight" men masturbating furiously over Tom Hardy every night, then crying themselves to sleep wondering what it means to jack off thinking about another man's traps.

DELETE THIS

>being so shit at deadlifts that you can't life enough to have good traps

wtf i remember when i used to think he was big in bronson

No idea. Any pics of the real Charlie in his prime?

As for that pic, that's obviously Tom Hardy, who took gear to get into the role.

Very arty and a bit bizarre in places, but really gets you into the mind of what is quite a mentally unhinged character. Fucking brutal and dark in places too.

The man himself is said to be satisfied too.

am i close

rip fascists

I'd say you're bigger. I think I'm close to the pic in OP at the moment, maybe a bit more buff.

Gotta remember, in movies they use camera trickery and lighting and everything to make even non-impressive people look bigger then they are. Big guy for you etc.

dirty bulk. this physique is rather easy to achieve

I thought of that guy too

Jamie was in jail?

apparently. he just started posting for the first time since october. said it was for a DUI. the dope.