How much protein can I process at once?

Does it matter if I eat once or five times a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ty0ZxqsR324
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cheap attention grab

>Does it matter if I eat once or five times a day?
No. As long as you hit the number.

Proofs?

yeah you can actually lose weight by eating 300g of protein in a single sitting becuz the body only process 30g of that and the other 270g is considered 0 calories lol

that sounds retarded

Thats because it is bait

calories don't equal used protein for muscles doe

For body composition, it matters, but to the degree... not totally known. Just don't eat all your protein at once.

Wake up and having a protein shake or something if you're not hungry, then you're at 50g of protein and only 220-250 calories in the hole

It doesn't matter. The body likes routine because it likes knowing when to expect food.

Just do what works best for you.

This guy researched it: youtu.be/Ty0ZxqsR324

tl;dr: 30 to 50 grams per meal can be used for MPS until the muscle full effect takes place, depending on the amount of muscles trained and intensity. After about 2-3 hours your body can utilize protein again. So amount of meals = total protein intake / 30-50.

what if I eat over several hours and just never stop?

an average of 30-50gr per 3 hours?

also kys

Breddy much this

50 grams max per sitting, any more and you risk it turning to carbs/glycogen/fat

So 30-50 is optimal, every 2-3 hours or more, so you can hit your daily 1g per lb

Also make sure you take your glutamine/arganine/cittriline stack separately from your regular protein intake or it will basically be wasted

Kek'd heartily

so basically anyone except very large men can hit their protein with 3 meals a day + a protein shake/protein bar or two?

is that in trained individuals?
I would also guess height is a factor too. as bigger people would probably be able to use more.

The science is that show is pure garbage.

Most are interviews of active scientist, including that vid. What part is garbage?

Not necessarily. But you should certainly keep up and make sure you're eating enough.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

I'm lean, nigger.
I just like to enjoy my cooking slowly

50g from one scoop? How

It's a big scoop.

4 u

Just said protein shake, I always do 2 scoops. Should've provided some more context. I'm a big guy.