Why lift weights when the perfect body is a few minutes of daily cardio away?

why lift weights when the perfect body is a few minutes of daily cardio away?

you have really low standards of the perfect body.

Because I ball harder than you ever will you pathetic beanpole, limp wristed faggot

Why make these threads when you can just drink bleach instead?

ok I'll bite. How do you get body like this? This close to my ideal.

Face

Unironically just p90x or insanity will get you this body.

cardio and low weight/high rep. also
>genetics

Tried insanity. Too much rolling around on the ground like some retarded animal.

Did p90X for a while. somewhat enjoyable. no chin up bar, so I couldn't do half the shit though...

Never gonna make it

I've looked like that since I was 12yo. Tired of that shit already.

qft

That's when you realize that the whole "cardio will kill your gains" is just a meme designed to troll those who don't read the sticky.

close to your ideal is looking shinny af half of the year and slightly fit in warm months?
A hoodie kills all of your "gains"

Yeah but I'm not 10 so I don't wear hoodies

>that face, beard, hair and body.

fuggggggggggg.

I'm Canadian. 6 months a year I'm hibernating.

What body fat % is this? 13? Less?

Thats what it looks like but you still have to put in work to look like that . If you just do cardio and eat at a calorie deficit you will only look like a starving child not even the little muscle the guy in the pic in the op has.

You don't need any cardio for a body like this, if you're serious that this is a goal. Just diet and light bodyweight exercise is enough.

This is the perfect body.

Power.

He was in ridiculously terrible shape and literally died on the operating table after a massive heart attack

I love florida

but it is perfect body, by far most 'healthy' and capable (in all activities by average).

Disgusting

>Capable
>Is about to get rekt in a boxing match

Okay buddy, whatever you say. Did you forget to put on your helmet this morning?

You're right, Connor McGregor is a bitch dude. Very incapable human

Endurance exercise is associated with heart problems and earlier deaths. Running more than 4 miles a day is associated with a higher risk of heart problems.

There are a few groups of humans that do endurance exercise and have some tribal genes that prevent damage to muscles. Of course damage to muscles is what allows them to grow but at a tradeoff.

But most humans have a lineage where: You threw the fucking spear and walked while your prey is trying to run away. But you still walk, burning a fraction of energy and out-tire your prey. If you have to run, it's in response to an ambush where you have to expend massive amounts of energy in a short amount of time.

Sounds like weightlifting.

>This is what fatties tell themselves

? Being a fatty is more of a matter of poor diet.

Fatties have higher levels of leptin. This should induce them to eat less. The problem is that they eat a bunch of shit grains and produce triglycerides that take the spaces where leptin would jack in.

This is also why fatties usually have a dramatic pummet in weight once they change diet. The higher-than-average levels of leptin are able to do their fucking job and massively dampen their appetite.

Then they normalize and have to either stick with the diet or get cucked by triglycerides again.

Meanwhile endurance exercise is a complete waste for a fatty unless they have special genetics which prevent muscle damage. The tradeoff being that their muscles take forever to "grow" because muscle damage signals the cascade of activity which causes additive bulk.